Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP (223 Views)

Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by Freshtruth(m): 10:59am On Mar 31
PDP is meant to.be the ain opposition but as it stands Lp party is slowly looking like the Main opposition already even APC is paying ore attention to LP than PDP

I see top bigwigs from PDP and APC decamping to Lp by 2026 to use Lp platform to contest
Ogboru
Philip shaibu
Godwin maduka
Northerners
Even governors
The future is bright for LP Peter obi will not get d presidential ticket on a platter trust me

Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by Paraman: 11:14am On Mar 31
PDP with about 13 state governor is dying?
I can bet my money you're an obidient or an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by Paraman: 11:16am On Mar 31
Freshtruth:
PDP is meant to.be the ain opposition but as it stands Lp party is slowly looking like the Main opposition already even APC is paying ore attention to LP than PDP

I see top bigwigs from PDP and APC decamping to Lp by 2026 to use Lp platform to contest
Ogboru
Philip shaibu
Godwin maduka
Northerners
Even governors
The future is bright for LP Peter obi will not get d presidential ticket on a platter trust me
Lol

Obidients love fables, this is the same way some of you believed Buhari is dead and was replaced by Aljubril from sudan

3 Likes

Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by Pgirigory: 11:21am On Mar 31
Labour party has 40 million people donated by Kanu nnamdi after submitting their brain to Kanu nnamdi
Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by helinues: 11:26am On Mar 31
Pdp would soon resurrect back just that they are waiting for election time, the party still get money.

As for LP, they don't have money to sustain the party. If the party have enough money for the party executives to share, they won't be fighting
Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by Richtaiwo: 11:26am On Mar 31
PDP is the main opposition party, not the Leprosy one. The reason it appears attention is on the leprous party is that it is the only party making loud noise. And as we know, an empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by makemoneywbsite: 11:35am On Mar 31
Attention shifts to any party Obi is its memeber because he is the main opposition and the man to beat in a free and fair election. If PDP make his their presidential candidate today, all eyes will be on PDP

1 Like

Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by brain54(m): 11:57am On Mar 31
Peter Obi will get LP ticket on a platter...

If he remains there of course. Remember LP already said they have reserved the slot for him.

His eyes are looking elsewhere though. The only thing holding him back are words he made in the past.

LP hasn't really been playing opposition. PO has. LP has just been in the news making noise mostly for wrong reasons.

PDP is bad at opposition politics. They have always sucked at playing opposition!

1 Like

Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by helinues: 11:58am On Mar 31
brain54:
Peter Obi will get LP ticket on a platter...

If he remains there of course. Remember LP already said they have reserved the slot for him.

His eyes are looking elsewhere though. The only thing holding him back are words he made in the past.

PDP is bad at opposition politics. They have always sucked at playing opposition!

Is reserving presidential ticket for Obi in LP democratical or tyrannical
Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by brain54(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31
helinues:

Is reserving presidential ticket for Obi in LP democratical or tyrannical
That's left for them...

And their party constitution to decide. I only stated what they said!
Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by helinues: 12:03pm On Mar 31
brain54:

That's left for them...

And their party constitution to decide. I only stated what they said!

I am asking for your opinion
Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by brain54(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31
helinues:

I am asking for your opinion
The party should have a constitution...

I can only comment on that if I see it. Maybe they is a waiver or something.

But from the outside it's not democratic!
Re: Is PDP Slowly Dying This One All Attention Is Now On LP by helinues: 12:08pm On Mar 31
brain54:

The party should have a constitution...

I can only comment on that if I see it. Maybe they is a waiver or something.

But from the outside it's not democratic!

Okay noted

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Queues Cause Gridlock In Lagos, Ogun Amid Fear Of Looming Scarcity / Popular Demand: Arise TV Rufai Oseni Conduct Online Poll Btw Tinubu, Atiku, Obi / "You Must Overcome The Need To Be Liked," Says Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.