Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid (12686 Views)

Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / Protesting Women Seal Hotel Harbouring Alleged ESN Members / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by MaziObinnaokija: 4:12pm On Mar 31
cool wonderful, good job weldone cool. KILL EM ALL BASTARDS cheesy angry sad grin
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by ottersberger(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31
santaclaws:

When you're tired of typing, go to the east and teach the police how to do their job. 🙄

When ESN members kill NPF officers (which happens frequently) most of you are low-key happy that the "zoo police" are being killed by your fellow IPOB brothers, but when the Police hunts them down, you turn into scribes, writing so many jargons online as if you don't know they're murderers.

The hunter will also become hunted by the prey who the hunter hunted. No cries of “our security officers” when the people they kill and label falsely rise to protect their lives. Those they illegally and extrajudicial kill are also sons, uncles, husbands, and fathers like them. I'm sure we will read episode 2 of this series.
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by santaclaws: 4:27pm On Mar 31
ottersberger:

The hunter will also become hunted by the prey who the hunter hunted. No cries of “our security officers” when the people they kill and label falsely rise to protect their lives. Those they illegally and extrajudicial kill are also sons, uncles, husbands, and fathers like them. I'm sure we will read episode 2 of this series.

Most of the security operatives being killed are also fellow Igbos, so who's losing? It takes only wisdom and peacefulness to realize that Igbo land is slowly imploding, but what do I even know, I'm just an "Ndi Ofe Mmanu" from Lagos ✌🏾

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by Topmaike007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31
Anyone that resist arrest and killed in the east Will be tag ESN
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by od501: 5:08pm On Mar 31
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by Sleekfingers: 5:18pm On Mar 31
Zeezenho:
My question is why is police interested in killing people providing security in the forest. Maybe there is something we should know

Are you not aware of the killings by ESN ?
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by Elderpee: 5:35pm On Mar 31
That's Naija 🇮🇹 police for you ooo 🤣
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by Mushmush: 5:36pm On Mar 31
Kudos to the police. This is great news. Please kill them all. Death to all ipob terrorist

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by Zeezenho: 6:18pm On Mar 31
Sleekfingers:

Are you not aware of the killings by ESN ?

Can you send any proof?
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by ottersberger(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31
santaclaws:

Most of the security operatives being killed are also fellow Igbos, so who's losing? It takes only wisdom and peacefulness to realize that Igbo land is slowly imploding, but what do I even know, I'm just an an "Nwa Ofe Mmanu" from Lagos ✌🏾

That's what you want gullible people conditioned by your false narratives to believe. ESN is in the bush, where they have effectively evacuated Fulani criminals camped in these remote forward operating bases. ESN has nothing to do with the criminality called unknown gunmen that is pointing fingers at the Nigerian security system as a false flag operation. Killing innocent citizens or even petty criminals and labelling them ESN will have consequences.

ESN was and still is a threat to the northern elements in the security corridors who have reserved the right of impunity, including collusion with their kinsmen who kidnap for ransom, kill and maim the “infidels”.

ESN has effectively stopped this menace, and it is for these reasons that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is paying a price.

Let me ask you this, if I may, why is Sunday Adeyemo a free man today, while Mazi Kanu is still under lock and keys?
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by santaclaws: 6:48pm On Mar 31
ottersberger:

That's what you want gullible people conditioned by your false narratives to believe. ESN is in the bush, where they have effectively evacuated Fulani criminals camped in these remote forward operating bases. ESN has nothing to do with the criminality called unknown gunmen that is pointing fingers at the Nigerian security system as a false flag operation. Killing innocent citizens or even petty criminals and labelling them ESN will have consequences.

ESN was and still is a threat to the northern elements in the security corridors who have reserved the right of impunity, including collusion with their kinsmen who kidnap for ransom, kill and maim the “infidels”.

ESN has effectively stopped this menace, and it is for these reasons that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is paying a price.

Let me ask you this, if I may, why is Sunday Adeyemo a free man today, while Mazi Kanu is still under lock and keys?

From the way you type, you seem to have a stake in ESN or IPOB, that's why you're typing with so much passion and intent to convince.

Let me tell you, as long as the government declares the ESN an illegal entity, those of you making a case for them are just wasting your time...
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by dododawa1: 7:17pm On Mar 31
Boko Haram

Comes to MIND
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by ottersberger(m): 7:23pm On Mar 31
santaclaws:

From the way you type, you seem to have a stake in ESN or IPOB, that's why you're typing with so much passion and intent to convince.

Let me tell you, as long as the government declares the ESN an illegal entity, those of you making a case for them are just wasting your time...

You're entitled to your opinion. But southeasterners are no longer routinely kidnapped for ransom, killed, or raped by mostly northern criminals with the frequency of the recent past. That's a great victory for the Southeast and anyone who truly loves Nigeria and wants it to succeed.

The problem with people like you is that you would rather wear your ethnic glasses while your people are being systematically murdered and traded in the ransom market like little games.
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by Sleekfingers: 9:03pm On Mar 31
Zeezenho:

Can you send any proof?

I should send you proof? Are you not using a smartphone? Google is your friend my friend.

Despite all the news about ESN killings , burning of police stations , the killing of police during buhari 's tenure , you are asking me to send you proof.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by paramakina202: 9:50pm On Mar 31
gidgiddy:

Do you have any evidence that this even happened?

The security forces are smart, they know that there are many Nigerians will believe whatever they are told

Dish out any statement, claim you "neutralised" whatever, and what Nigerians hail

ESN has said many times that they have no camps anywhere. So all the story people have heard about camps being bursted have all be propaganda

This one happened yesterday in Mbaitolu Imo state.
Military raid of ESN kidnapping camp where they kidnap Igbos for ransom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIZnDrgOPfM
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by oneTIMEman(m): 3:11am On Apr 01
Innocent guys love has been wasted ...the person that posted this know the News is not genuine
Re: Police Kill Two ESN Members In Enugu Raid by PropertyBuying(f): 12:55pm On Apr 01
papiwyte:
Death to all terrorist and enemies of Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
Some people are not happy with this news at all grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Workers Fault Tariff Hike, Threaten Strike / Obasanjo Visits Governor Bindow Of Adamawa, Commends Him For His Good Governance / Governor Fintiri Nominates Adamu Atiku, 22 Others For Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.