Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. (1357 Views)

Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles / Dedicated BRT Lanes: Is It Now Free For All? / Are The Dedicated BRT Lanes In Lagos Now Free For All? (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by insidelife22(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31
Am not sure here is the right place to post this,but I couldn't find another more suitable section, so mods should help me put it in the right place.

Mynd44.
Seun.
Lalasticlala Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31
insidelife22:
Am not sure here is the right place to post this,but I couldn't find another more suitable section, so mods should help me put it in the right place.

Mynd44.
Seun.
Lalasticlala Nlfpmod

Are there that many cars in Houston, or is it just a case of a useless/overzealous road construction, like some many laned roads in Abuja with just few cars plying them?
Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31
And what is the length of this road
Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by illicit(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31
Nice one
Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by OJODEL10(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31
This is incredible
Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by fidelmarshal199: 6:02pm On Mar 31
Yampotatocarrot:

Are there that many cars in Houston, or is it just a case of a useless/overzealous road construction, like some many laned roads in Abuja with just few cars plying them?

The picture has answered your question already, can't you see the number of vehicles plying it? Any less lanes in that area will result to traffic jam.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by Nigerfine3: 7:47pm On Mar 31
There are often traffic on that road everyday. Houston is big in everything
Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by ednut1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31
insidelife22:

Mynd44.
Seun.
Lalasticlala Nlfpmod
always research before posting. Widest road is in China

Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by MyExpression(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31
These guys have access to car loans...everyone can literally own a car.

Weda China or Houston, we all do not need to be on the road...with all the hassle that Nigerian road.

You can safely and swiftly pickup and deliver directly to your customers nationwide.
We have riders in every state.
Don't sweat it, contact HomeDel Logistics.

Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by oneda(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31
If this were to be in Nigeria now especially in the south east or South South the military and every other paramilitary agency will block the road every two poles and be collecting money from the motorists

2 Likes

Re: This Is The World's Widest Highway With 26 Lanes. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:01am On Apr 01
insidelife22:
Mynd44.
Seun.
Lalasticlala Nlfpmod

bro, as much as it is great to copy and paste the nonsense you read online, i suggest you fact check the yeye pics you post. FIRST!
now use your own 2 eyes and count how many lanes there are in that photoshopped pic you posted (aka 40lanes)... and then come and tell us again about 26 lanes bla bla bla.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Sweden / Cancun, Mexico / I Visited Hubert Ogunde's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.