Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why I Really Miss Buhari - Mc Pashun The Funny Man Speaks Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Really Miss Buhari - Mc Pashun The Funny Man Speaks Out (102 Views)

I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Really Miss Buhari - Mc Pashun The Funny Man Speaks Out by micheal34(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31
Nigerian actor and comedian, Mc Pashun, most popularly known for his role as Titus on the hit Africa Magic series My Flatmates is dealing with the stress of the current state of the nation through honest comedy. In a new set he debuted in a recent comedy show, Mc Pashun speaks about the current Tinubu administration and opens up about why he's missing the old Buhari administration even though he never thought he'd miss that administration. Here is what Mc Pashun had to say about why he misses Buhari.

Speaking during a live comedy show, Mc Pashun explained his reason for missing the old Buhari administration when he said:

MC PASHUN: Nigeria need to change o! Suffer dey this country o! Which kain country be this one? Country don tire me oh. Me I still dey talk am: one president go enter, e dey be like say them dey do meeting say when you go, punish them oh, make them forget me. Wicked them o! That's why the one wey dey come go do, you go miss the last one. If you tell me say I go miss Buhari, I no go believe. Ah, I miss Buhari. He was a father to us. Ah! I miss Buhari oh. I no believe am say I go miss am. But him punish us small small. As he hand over to Tinubu, he tell Tinubu "finish them," Tinubu said "I will keep to that." 24 hours, all of us dey shout. Country no get peace. Nothing wey anybody tell me, na Tinubu write that song for Davido, "them go feel it." Na Tinubu write am. Na him be the artiste. I go go check the writer of that song one day. Ah ah. Everywhere stress. The full country, everybody stress. Woman dey find husband material, husband material dey find visa. Nobody get time.

Thanks for diving into this story with me! Btw, every time you read, support, and share my work, it fuels my hunger to keep bringing you the latest news on your favorite Nigerian celebrities, movies, music and more. Your thoughts also matter to me, so please share them in the comments below.

https://loudgist.com.ng/why-i-really-miss-buhari-mc-pashun/

Re: Why I Really Miss Buhari - Mc Pashun The Funny Man Speaks Out by brain54(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31
Nigeria was on auto pilot under buhari...

That man was indecisive and clueless. Only comedians, jesters and people with political affiliations will prefer buhari. Because they benefit directly from it.

Nigeria is facing the consequences of the bad policies and corruption under buhari's government.

Even a stone will do better than buhari!

(1) (Reply)

*ahead Of Ondo 2024, Akinterinwa Declares For Governor / Akpabio Pressures NDDC Official To Attack Governor Umo Eno, Group Condemns / Gov Kefas Visits Takum After Storms, Console Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.