Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane (11306 Views)

Naira Opens Shop Below ₦‎1,000 Against Dollar At Some Segments Of Black Market / Energy Crisis Set To Push Petrol, Diesel Prices Above ₦350/Litre / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane by MomohMrMoore: 12:54pm On Apr 01
These are idiots. We are going to hear about Dangote diesel and petrol fuel in the market till Jesus come. Diesel price should come down to N250, petrol to N200
Re: With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane by samwillyco1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01
Continue trash, the man is too greedy
Re: With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane by majmustrise: 1:47pm On Apr 01
Federal government of Nigeria, I have known it for something, when it tells you "stay here", that simply means you must run for your life!

If it says the price of a commodity is coming down, that shows that the price of that commodity will rise astronomically in few weeks...
Re: With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane by majmustrise: 1:56pm On Apr 01
..., this means that the price of diesel will soon increase!
I decode..
[i][/i].
Re: With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane by koning: 2:27pm On Apr 01
Diesel should sell for below N500.

Petrol under N200.
Re: With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane by ValarDoharis: 2:31pm On Apr 01
When you kicked out Jonathan, was diesel upto N300? But celebrating the possibility of it coming down to N1000 yet praising Bubu/Tinubu that damaged the economy beyond repair
Dengoh:
Bad news to some people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk / Alison-madueke Emerges As President Of Gas Exporting Countries Forum / Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.