Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Will You Buy A Nigerian Used Car from a very far location - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Will You Buy A Nigerian Used Car from a very far location (354 Views)

Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / Read This Before You Buy Another Used Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Buy A Nigerian Used Car from a very far location by boldx(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31
Hello folks,

Would you buy a Nigerian used car from a far location

Assume you have used so many cars and you know the things to watch out for when using your car. You also know how to maintain your car properly.

For me, I can buy one but it depends on a number of factors. But one thing I have promised myself is that I will never leave where I reside, travel 400km - 700km to buy a Nigerian used car in a far location especially when I don't have exceptionally good hands in that location to check the car and certify if it's ok. I have tried it before and I lost good money.

Also, the wear and tear on the roads during traveling is so much because of bad roads.
Re: Will You Buy A Nigerian Used Car from a very far location by Taiwo20(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31
Good 9ja used cars and a fairly good price is in Kaduna and Kano. But the fear of bandits and risk involved in long distance business with my fellow Nigerians won't make me try it

1 Like

Re: Will You Buy A Nigerian Used Car from a very far location by Onyeka90210(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31
After I tried it once, I swore I’ll never try it again, except the car is very rare.
Some dealers sha, “nothing to fix, works perfectly”
on getting there it changed to “ you’ll just fix this and that “.
Car was in a pretty bad shape.
Wasted time and transport.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Buy A Nigerian Used Car from a very far location by Michael547(m): 8:45pm On Apr 01
boldx:
Hello folks,

Would you buy a Nigerian used car from a far location

Assume you have used so many cars and you know the things to watch out for when using your car. You also know how to maintain your car properly.

For me, I can buy one but it depends on a number of factors. But one thing I have promised myself is that I will never leave where I reside, travel 400km - 700km to buy a Nigerian used car in a far location especially when I don't have exceptionally good hands in that location to check the car and certify if it's ok. I have tried it before and I lost good money.

Also, the wear and tear on the roads during traveling is so much because of bad roads.
I've done computerised professional car inspection in the southwest here for alot of nairalanders all over the country and abroad over the years.
You can count on my honest service incase you need it.
Contact me on whatsapp or calls on 08167469103

(1) (Reply)

Urgent I Need 30tons Trailer Truck For Rent ?????? 07045451192 / Porsche, Ferrari Cars Face $59,000 Gas-guzzlers Tax In France / Tokunbo 2015 Rx350 Lexus And 2004 Lexus Es330 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.