Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Easter: Nasslaf Chairman, Emeka Nwala Salutes Nass, Nasc, And Nilds Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter: Nasslaf Chairman, Emeka Nwala Salutes Nass, Nasc, And Nilds Leadership (67 Views)

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter: Nasslaf Chairman, Emeka Nwala Salutes Nass, Nasc, And Nilds Leadership by odoemelamemmanu(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31
*EASTER: NASSLAF CHAIRMAN, EMEKA NWALA SALUTES NASS, NASC, AND NILDS LEADERSHIP*

As Christians all over the world commemorate the death and resurrection of Christ on Easter Sunday, the leadership of NASSLAF wasn't left out. The Chairman of NASSLAF, Barr. Nwala took out time to celebrate those in authority who lead NASS, NASC and NILDS.

In an Easter Sunday Goodwill message, Nwala greeted the leadership of National Assembly (NASS), National Assembly Commission (NASC), and Nationwide Institute of Legislative and Democratic Studies (NILDS). He prayed that these leaders replicate the lessons of Christ's death and resurrection, which are sacrifice, love and service to humanity.

Furthermore, Nwala prayed that the happiness and fulfillment associated with Easter as expressed by these leaders in their various capacity be extended to NASS Aides through which NASSLAF Members can maximize their potentials and become more productive at work.

Nwala asked God to grant these leaders the wisdom, good health and foresight to succeed in their various capacities as they ensure the welfare of Aides.

In a letter signed by Nwala, He said;

"On behalf of the members of the Executive Committee, and the Central Working Committee of NASSLAF, I most warmly felicitate with the Christian faithfuls in the leadership of NASS, NASC and NILDS as they join other Christians in Nigeria and across the globe to mark this year's Easter celebration.

I am aware that having concluded the period of fasting and prayer, time has come to mark the resurrection of Jesus Christ, which is one of the hallmarks of Christianity.

I therefore pray that you demonstrate those characteristics that Jesus Christ preached about, which include love, sacrifice, and service as well as making disciples of themselves in their places of work by carrying out their duties diligently.

I also pray that the victory, happiness, and fulfillment associated with Easter will be extended by officials in the leadership to aides so that aides will benefit maximally and happily in their work.

My prayer is that God will continue to grant the officials wisdom, good health, and sense of direction to succeed in their duties and cater for the well-being of aides in particular and other stakeholders in general."

Nwala has reiterated time and again, that no NASSLAF member will be left behind in his administration. He further stressed that with the support of his Executive, and all Aides, that a new NASSLAF has come to stay.

(1) (Reply)

Eme Best Foundation Fetes Akwa Ibom Communities On Easter / Nigeria Working With Interpol To Extradite Binnance Executive Who Escaped . / Maximize Your Potentials As Agents Of Change - Amb. Abbas Tells Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.