Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo (451 Views)

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 6:25pm On Mar 31
Happy Easter Peeps!

I read Femi Adebayo's 'apology' on Bukunmi's IG page, that's how I knew that there was a new movie, a launch, a contest, an award and a fracas post award.... You get the idea.

In the whole Fiasco, I felt for Femi Adebayo who is an innocent but gullible player. Typically, prominent/top people are chosen to give awards either some days before the event or on the spot. Irrespective of the duration of the notice, all presenters find out the winner/ecipient upon announcement. They open the card/paper/plate and see the winner just before they announce; in essence, they are as surprised as the audience. Bringing this home, Femi Adebayo could not have known that Bobrisky would win best dressed woman; he was not a judge nor an organizer. He just unfortunately fell into their trap which could have happened to anyone. Most people would have announced the winner before them in the euphoria of the moment and regret their actions/ issue disclaimers afterwards.

I wonder why Femi Adebayo who has never publicly associated himself with the LGBTQIA^ community nor shown himself to be 'woke' was chosen to give such award especially in the month of Ramadan which is the holiest months for muslims of which Femi is one. This reminds me why as Christians, we are told to be watchful and not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. Often times, we ask if 'going to/ doing XYZ is a sin'; I think a higher level of spiritual maturity is 'does this place edifies my Spirit'? See how they tactifully got Femi Adebayo as a face card for their devilish award. Anywhere the news goes, it would be 'Femi Adebayo gave Bobrisky the best dressed female award'; those who are kinder would say 'Femi Adebayo announce Bobrisky as the best dressed female'. Either ways, he has become a part of the saga forever.

Was Femi Adebayo going to his colleague's movie launch wrong during Ramadan? Of course not! It was an industry event like Oil & Gas Breakfast session and he needs to show support for his colleagues how they supported him. Would he have encountered such nonsense if it was an Islamic movie or Islamic gathering? Also capital no! We need to be watchful; not just in religious matters alone. Some people might try to drag you into office/family or neighbourhood politics you want no part of. Watchfulness helps us be on guard and knowing the right response per time to all situations.

On to Eniola Ajao; she said 'they planned to give Bobrisky the award for PR'. It was also said he was the one really matching the theme; everyone wore 'local beast' attire while he wore 'English beast' attire. I think that is very funny; how can the dress theme of a Yoruba movie titled in Yoruba be 'English'? Isn't it strange that the selected awardee before the event was the only one who got the theme 'right'? Common sense says if every one thought the theme was 'local beast', then the organizers had somehow given the vibes of 'local beast.' Interestingly, she has backtracked and given some else the award as it seems 'all press is good press' did not apply in her case.

If she had to use such controvesy to promote her movie, I am doubtful that the movie is worth watching in the first place. Her contemporaries managed to promote award winning, bag grabbing movies recently without any drama; I think she should do same. And if she wants to come out of the closest or tell us something, let her do so with her 'full chest.'

3 Likes

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Mar 31
While I agree with you that Femi Adebayo had no prior knowledge, can we also agree that he was strategically picked? He also had the choice to refuse to ANNOUNCE such an award. If the content was a christian declaration, would he have read it?

Do you think Taiwo Hassan (Ogogo) would have been picked for such? Or do you think Bobrisky would bring his madness to a movie or event that has Pete Edochie in attendance?

He who stands for nothing would fall for everything.

I don't blame Bobrisky at all. I blame the people that cuddle with him and the likes of James Brown. Maybe Bobrisky gives them wigs and those his heavy jewellery. Another notable werey is Pretty Mike.

6 Likes

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by 1Sharon(f): 7:33pm On Mar 31
Portable is bobrisky's karma

1 Like

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On Mar 31
1Sharon:
Portable is bobrisky's karma

This cracked me up a great deal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin even though I don't know what the hullabaloo is about.
Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Mar 31
pocohantas:
While I agree with you that Femi Adebayo had no prior knowledge, can we also agree that he was strategically picked? He also had the choice to refuse to ANNOUNCE such an award. If the content was a christian declaration, would he have read it?

Do you think Taiwo Hassan (Ogogo) would have been picked for such? Or do you think Bobrisky would bring his madness to a movie or event that has Pete Edochie in attendance?

He who stands for nothing would fall for everything.

I don't blame Bobrisky at all. I blame the people that cuddle with him and the likes of James Brown. Maybe Bobrisky gives them wigs and those his heavy jewellery. Another notable werey is Pretty Mike.

I agree with you, an Ogogo or even his father wouldn't have been picked for such. He also had a choice to announce that's why I said he was innocent but gullible. Maybe foolish would be a better word.

Pretty Mike seems to be on recession or maybe I am not up to date. Bob might be giving them wigs or be their love-vendor cheesy

@bold: 100%

1 Like

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Mar 31
bukatyne:

I agree with you, an Ogogo or even his father wouldn't have been picked for such. He also had a choice to announce that's why I said he was innocent but gullible. Maybe foolish would be a better word.

Pretty Mike seems to be on recession or maybe I am not up to date. Bob might be giving them wigs or be their love-vendor cheesy

@bold: 100%

Pretty Mike dey o. He was at VeekeeJames wedding a month ago. She was also dragged for allowing him perform at her wedding despite being a JesusBaby. This modern religiousness of "don't judge" is doing more harm than good. I can understand not judging, but must you engage and indulge?

3 Likes

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31
pocohantas:

Pretty Mike dey o. He was at VeekeeJames wedding a month ago. She was also dragged for allowing him perform at her wedding despite being a JesusBaby. This modern religiousness of "don't judge" is doing more harm than good. I can understand not judging, but must you engage and indulge?

Set along 'they have more love than God' cheesy

@VJ: Why na? She didn't need that and to think she has a gospel song.

The 'modern' Christian's need to be a part of this world's systems is crazy. The Bible consistently said the World would 'hate' Christians because they hated 'Jesus' first. Yet, we want to concort ourselves to be loved and accepted by the world.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Mar 31
bukatyne:

Set along 'they have more love than God' cheesy

@VJ: Why na? She didn't need that and to think she has a gospel song.

The 'modern' Christian's need to be a part of this world's systems is crazy. The Bible consistently said the World would 'hate' Christians because they hated 'Jesus' first. Yet, we want to concort ourselves to be loved and accepted by the world.

It is well.

The problem I identified is that they want to be seen as cool Christians. Inadvertently seeking validation from unbelievers. Which shouldn't be the case. I remember telling you how a post addressing the indecent dressing of Christian ladies is always faced with attacks of "allow us dress how we want". Direct same post to Muslim ladies and all they would ask for is Allah's guidance and grace to be steadfast.

The standard is dropping...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Mar 31
bukatyne:

This cracked me up a great deal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin even though I don't know what the hullabaloo is about.

Portable questioned why bobrisky won best female and that's how their argument started

Listen to portables diss track 🤣

1 Like

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Mar 31
I hope the women that have hyped and propped bobrisky up all these years have learnt from this event.

They supported him and he pays them back by taking food out of their mouth.
Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by zaynie(f): 11:21pm On Mar 31
Femi Adebayo is a very liberal Muslim and a typical "anywhere belle face".
He's also the brand ambassador for an alcoholic drink so time and time again, he has proven to only follow Islamic tenets that suit him.
He should be dragged more 😜😜😜

Bob on the other hand has no real talent nor skill, he thrives on controversies like these to get traffic on his social media channels which is used to woo businesses to advertise for them. Sometimes he goes out of his own way to concoct all these drama just to get people talking. It won't surprise me if this whole drama was his Idea in the first place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by zaynie(f): 11:26pm On Mar 31
1Sharon:

Portable questioned why bobrisky won best female and that's how their argument started

A tale of 2 crazy people 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 11:35pm On Mar 31
pocohantas:

The problem I identified is that they want to be seen as cool Christians. Inadvertently seeking validation from unbelievers. Which shouldn't be the case. I remember telling you how a post addressing the indecent dressing of Christian ladies is always faced with attacks of "allow us dress how we want". Direct same post to Muslim ladies and all they would ask for is Allah's guidance and grace to be steadfast.

Dropping fast sadly.

Even more sadly, we have just begun.

Stumbled on a thread post yesterday that said 'one can be a Christian without believing in the redemptive work on the cross'. And I wonder what exactly is Christianity?

Did you hear about the Gen Z Bible? Where they are simping for God? cheesy
Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 11:37pm On Mar 31
1Sharon:
I hope the women that have hyped and propped bobrisky up all these years have learnt from this event.

They supported him and he pays them back by taking food out of their mouth.

It is pathetic that most of his supporters are women.

Well, if he takes the food, he will still share it with them cheesy

As Poco said, he borrows them wigs so he needs money to buy more. cheesy
Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 11:39pm On Mar 31
zaynie:
Femi Adebayo is a very liberal Muslim and a typical "anywhere belle face".
He's also the brand ambassador for an alcoholic drink so time and time again, he has proven to only follow Islamic tenets that suit him.
He should be dragged more 😜😜😜

Bob on the other hand has no real talent nor skill, he thrives on controversies like these to get traffic on his social media channels which is used to woo businesses to advertise for them. Sometimes he goes out of his own way to concoct all these drama just to get people talking. It won't surprise me if this whole drama was his Idea in the first place.

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy @ he should be dragged more.

Perhaps this would make him reflect on his ethics.

Shim is indeed a drama kiween. The owner of the movie Eniola Ajao said it was 'their' idea.

Who the 'their' are, we might never know cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 11:42pm On Mar 31
1Sharon:

I can imagine what he has to say if the track is as he looks.
Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by Samesame247: 7:07am On Apr 01
Apart from Portable, all of them are shim in disguise.

They are all mad
Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by NoToPile: 8:16am On Apr 01
pocohantas:

The problem I identified is that they want to be seen as cool Christians. Inadvertently seeking validation from unbelievers. Which shouldn't be the case. I remember telling you how a post addressing the indecent dressing of Christian ladies is always faced with attacks of "allow us dress how we want".
Direct same post to Muslim ladies and all they would ask for is Allah's guidance and grace to be steadfast.

It's so pathetic. You correct they say you are judging, even right inside the church. It's now so terrible you cannot see decent wedding clothes, especially the traditional ones, it's like there's a boobing competition, the clothe will flow to the ground but all the damn bre.asts are showing

The funniest part is everybody knows what is decent, but let them continue deceiving themselves.

Is it wrong to ask people to wear better clothes?

As for portable he is doing well with his diss song, na real from brotherhood to sisterhood.

1 Like

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by Saintmary(f): 8:24am On Apr 01
bukatyne:
Happy Easter Peeps!

I read Femi Adebayo's 'apology' on Bukunmi's IG page, that's how I knew that there was a new movie, a launch, a contest, an award and a fracas post award.... You get the idea.

In the whole Fiasco, I felt for Femi Adebayo who is an innocent but gullible player. Typically, prominent/top people are chosen to give awards either some days before the event or on the spot. Irrespective of the duration of the notice, all presenters find out the winner/ecipient upon announcement. They open the card/paper/plate and see the winner just before they announce; in essence, they are as surprised as the audience. Bringing this home, Femi Adebayo could not have known that Bobrisky would win best dressed woman; he was not a judge nor an organizer. He just unfortunately fell into their trap which could have happened to anyone. Most people would have announced the winner before them in the euphoria of the moment and regret their actions/ issue disclaimers afterwards.

I wonder why Femi Adebayo who has never publicly associated himself with the LGBTQIA^ community nor shown himself to be 'woke' was chosen to give such award especially in the month of Ramadan which is the holiest months for muslims of which Femi is one. This reminds me why as Christians, we are told to be watchful and not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. Often times, we ask if 'going to/ doing XYZ is a sin'; I think a higher level of spiritual maturity is 'does this place edifies my Spirit'? See how they tactifully got Femi Adebayo as a face card for their devilish award. Anywhere the news goes, it would be 'Femi Adebayo gave Bobrisky the best dressed female award'; those who are kinder would say 'Femi Adebayo announce Bobrisky as the best dressed female'. Either ways, he has become a part of the saga forever.

Was Femi Adebayo going to his colleague's movie launch wrong during Ramadan? Of course not! It was an industry event like Oil & Gas Breakfast session and he needs to show support for his colleagues how they supported him. Would he have encountered such nonsense if it was an Islamic movie or Islamic gathering? Also capital no! We need to be watchful; not just in religious matters alone. Some people might try to drag you into office/family or neighbourhood politics you want no part of. Watchfulness helps us be on guard and knowing the right response per time to all situations.

On to Eniola Ajao; she said 'they planned to give Bobrisky the award for PR'. It was also said he was the one really matching the theme; everyone wore 'local beast' attire while he wore 'English beast' attire. I think that is very funny; how can the dress theme of a Yoruba movie titled in Yoruba be 'English'? Isn't it strange that the selected awardee before the event was the only one who got the theme 'right'? Common sense says if every one thought the theme was 'local beast', then the organizers had somehow given the vibes of 'local beast.' Interestingly, she has backtracked and given some else the award as it seems 'all press is good press' did not apply in her case.

If she had to use such controvesy to promote her movie, I am doubtful that the movie is worth watching in the first place. Her contemporaries managed to promote award winning, bag grabbing movies recently without any drama; I think she should do same. And if she wants to come out of the closest or tell us something, let her do so with her 'full chest.'

If you follow gistlover, you will not be surprised about Eniola Ajao's tendencies towards LGBTQI stuff.

1 Like

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by bukatyne(f): 9:53am On Apr 01
Saintmary:

If you follow gistlover, you will not be surprised about Eniola Ajao's tendencies towards LGBTQI stuff.

shocked shocked shocked

I see.

My last sentence most likely applies.

We don't need to know people's sexual orientation or affinity because of a movie launch.
Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by Ensa777(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01
Now nobody knows the name of the movie with the whole drama

2 Likes

Re: Bukatyne's Thoughts On Bobrisky Best Dressed Female Saga - Femi Adebayo by Saintmary(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02
bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked

I see.

My last sentence most likely applies.

We don't need to know people's sexual orientation or affinity because of a movie launch.

Truly, the whole thing was a sh!tshow

(1) (Reply)

Family Challenge. / Spouses Supporting Different Teams, Healthy? / Marrying Person From Your State Or Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.