Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Sir Alex Fegurson Force Me To Shave My Galax Before A Match- Beckham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sir Alex Fegurson Force Me To Shave My Galax Before A Match- Beckham (156 Views)

"Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Alex Fegurson Force Me To Shave My Galax Before A Match- Beckham by Freshtruth(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31
David Beckham: "One day, when I was at Man United, I made myself a Mohawk. I knew Sir Alex Ferguson wasn't going to like it, so the first days of training I put on a hat to hide in the locker room, on the pitch and at the meals. But on game day I had to take my hat off. When I went warming up Ferguson saw it and said, 'Shave it off immediately' I laughed but his face transformed and he said, ' I'm serious, shave that right now'. So I went to the bathroom at Wembley and shave it off"😂

https://www.facebook.com/100078257209772/posts/pfbid02E4V4iXeV59TkexHqQDLTBzVnz2cySjASKhF8XZhtyKhKD4b8h28bjoq5mdVV2o2Sl/

Re: Sir Alex Fegurson Force Me To Shave My Galax Before A Match- Beckham by brain54(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31
I think sometimes Ferguson took his discipline...

And control of the team too far. Don't think it would work in more recent football era. Imagine pep telling his players to shave for whatever reasons.

Imagine telling that to a player like Ronaldo or Messi!
Re: Sir Alex Fegurson Force Me To Shave My Galax Before A Match- Beckham by Freshtruth(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31
brain54:
I think sometimes Ferguson took his discipline...

And control of the team too far. Don't think it would work in more recent football era. Imagine pep telling his players to shave for whatever reasons.

Imagine telling that to a player like Ronaldo or Messi!
Alex is a old fashion coach morinho try am with him players dem show am shege . if not for d sir wey attach to Ferguson name Beckham for no do am
Re: Sir Alex Fegurson Force Me To Shave My Galax Before A Match- Beckham by brain54(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31
Freshtruth:
pep is a old fashion coach morinho try am with him players dem show am shege . if not for d sir wey attach to Ferguson name Beckham for no do am
Pep is not old fashioned o...

Morinho is more old fashioned and I will not be surprised if he tries a stunt like this. But it's not likely to work.

It's the old fashioned coaches that are likely to do stuff like that!
Re: Sir Alex Fegurson Force Me To Shave My Galax Before A Match- Beckham by Freshtruth(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31
brain54:

Pep is not old fashioned o...

Morinho is more old fashioned and I will not be surprised if he tries a stunt like this. But it's not likely to work.

It's the old fashioned coaches that are likely to do stuff like that!
sorry Alex I mean
Re: Sir Alex Fegurson Force Me To Shave My Galax Before A Match- Beckham by brain54(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31
Freshtruth:
sorry Alex I mean
Okay I see that...

I understand you clearly now.

You are right!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blue / Check Top And Latest Nigeria Sports News For Sunday / Check Out Latest Sports News In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.