Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? (7781 Views)

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Andrew3(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
It is an infragrant topic but culminated minds must take heart and discuss it. At this antediluvian stage I am innundated with gigantic
scrapes even some matured minds may not accomodate. angry angry angry .
It started a few years back when we were still catholics, ma dad was a devoted christian with albatros in the catholic church.
Unfortunatly at the early age of 12, i saw ma dad loose ma mum to the parish priest (rev.father) I expected ma seniors to have
a say but they dare not cus ma mum loved us so much. It was so obvious that ma dad stopped sitting in front of the church, later
stopped going, later stopped us from going to catholic church. As time went on i finished ma secondary education and travelled. I later got
informed that ma mum had abdicated from seen the priest. We became one happy family again. Later that year i was told that ma dad now
dates a benin woman. angry knowing very well what we had seen in the past, i adviced my senior brother to be mute and just pray over it.

Years has gone by until this same week i had a problem with ma mum concerning marriage, i called my junior to inform him about what ma mum
said, only for me to be told that ma dad is now the minister for women affairs. (in his 60s)waooo, what a situation. My mum is so laconic about the
whole thing but ma dads seems to be graduating from benin women to calabar women to different women. sad sad sad sad 
I  have finished all my dictions to confront him as am no longer a child. Where do i start? how to an introduce it? sad sad sad
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
grin grin grin brb
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Andrew3(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

grin grin grin brb
I see you just escaped angry angry
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by pendo89(f): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
the last bit is funny dude grin
but my advise is,your parents affairs is non of your biz. Unless her life is in danger,just be the son and build your life.
I am sure they would hate to involve you in that mess.
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by slimyem: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
they are adults and can deal with their issues.you also cant do shite about it.you stay out of it.simple!
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Andrew3(m): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
kai una get mind ooo angry angry angry
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by freecocoa(f): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
This andrew,you funny sha.
Seriously though,your dad is in his 60's and your mum is on your neck for grand children,seems to me like,she's not even bothered by what your dad does,its their lives,I think there's very little you could do about it,just put them in prayers.
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by ronkebp(f): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
Well if you kids are not comfortable with what your dad is doing, you could sit him down and have a round-table discussion with him. There is time for everything, moreso it is embarassing, some will say it is his business, but seriously!!! is it really?
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
BRB as well!
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by lepasharon(f): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2011
Well,wen i was little i used 2 notice ma dad staring lustfully at Women.He even took us to some womens house,i bet my mum knew but dint really care,shows there was no love
Terrible marraige they had cry
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Outstrip(f): 6:16am On Nov 17, 2011
Minister for women's affairs grin Please leave them alone and face your life. let them be raising each others blood pressure
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by ifyalways(f): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2011
Ozigizaga!

OP,Just pray and hope for the best,advise your dad to protect himself,same for your mom then look the other way.It's their marriage NOT yours.
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Knight1(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2011
why don't you just talk with him? undecided

notice i ddnt say rake for him o. just civil adult to adult talk
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2011
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2011
Wetin concern me with them so far the mistress name is not included in his will !
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Natudu: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2011
It is hard to say who started the infidelity in the first place. I doubt it was your mum! Don't ask me why. wink
Since you have talked to your dad and he is not listening, just shut up about it, and pray to God.

Do just one thing- make up your mind not to do that to your wife! That is the only way you can say you took something positive from that terrible experience.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by 27naira(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2011
Chai!

SuperMan pass superTed even if you add Spotty join.

You can't do norren about it.
If i were you, i will scare the living day light out of your dads mistresses. wink
Make them fear you pass Bokoharam.
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by ujchief(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2011
How do you intend to sit a 60 yr old man down and ask him to change his ways? My people say you dont learn to use left hand at old age, then the whites say a fool at 40, Sory dude, ur dad is far gone. He just learnt the beauty of edikanko and afang soup, trust calabar women
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by ektbear: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2011
Na wa o

Sometimes it is better not to know undecided

I don't know what I'd do. Probably something stvpid that would make things worse.
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by llbhuds: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2011
lol
no be small thing oooo
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2011
Just leave him alone, with time he would come back himself,  By the time he notices that he had lost the love and support of his children he would come back home,  Am telling you from personal experience. He would even start begging you guyz and seek for your attention.

My father now calls my mum every 20mins, grin,

Just like your dad he was a Minister of women affairs, From Oyinbo----- Akwa-Ibom-------Kaduna babes, He retired as Special ambassador on World women affairs(WWA) grin
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2011
So. WTF is your business.
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by cbjonstage(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2011
27naira:

Chai!

SuperMan pass superTed even if you add Spotty join.

You can't do norren about it.
If i were you, i will scare the living day light out of your dads mistresses.  wink
Make them fear you pass Bokoharam.

no bi until u see d mistresses ,  we are victim of this Mr. poster. I visited my parents and my mum shared her travail she is suffering because our dad even put lie lie join just to make the soup sweet well well.
My final decision on the matter even if i am the least person in d house to come in as arbitrator. i instructed my younger brother to rain slap as soon as the the mistresses (whoever) shows up to our mum just to get facts of proof from the suspect and handle the matter maturely. i learnt she utters shameless words to our mum bcox she is a church person
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by splitnaija(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

grin grin grin brb

WTF is BRB? Is that the code for 'Yeah, I'm in that shit too'?
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by snthesis(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2011
abeg- leave ur popsy alone o-
dnt u realize having a healthy sexual appetite keeps u alive/younger, it keeps d heart rate faster, and no physical exercise under d same duration beats s[i]ex[/i] grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by PeeDaVinci: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2011
i had some form of similar experience - caught my best friend's dad (who is a founder of a church) with three different women on several occasions, didnt have  the courage to tell my friend because i dont know wat would be the backlash on their happy family. told my friend about it after a year coz i felt it was better if they confront the situation before it degenerates. my friend later set a trap for his and he caught him red-handed, father lied his way out, but begged him not to tell his mum. don't know whether the "bishop" still womanizes, but, the my friend never told him mum till date, and he is hoping that one day, his dad will be bold and remorseful enough to tell his mum about the whole saga
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by eghost247(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2011
first of they are u parents but i want u to pause and put that aside for a moment they are a couple and its not wise to concern yourself with with whatever is going on if tomorrow they patch things up u might become the bad person!
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
::Andrew:::

I see you just escaped angry angry
ehen op you say,,,,, wink wink
splitnaija:

WTF is BRB? Is that the code for 'Yeah, I'm in that poo too'?
you mad bro?? undecided undecided
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by lifestyle1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
[size=15pt]My candid advise for y[color=#990000][/color]ou is that don't cheat on your wife, your dad is in his 60's so wetin you wan do? just leave the old man , he will regret his action if he doesn't change. angry[/size]
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by drt: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
Just passing Bye cry didn't hear a thing,
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by db10dtruth(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
Your papa poor no mean say u go poor, Learn 4rm dem and choose a DIFFERENT part, u no won b like fada like son
Re: How Would You React If You Know Your Dad Is Cheating Of your Mum? by coogar: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
::Andrew:::

It is a fragrant topic but culminated minds must take heart and discuss it. At this antediluvian stage I am innundated with gigantic
scrapes even some matured minds may not accomodate. angry angry angry .
It started a few years back when we were still catholics, ma dad was a devoted christian with albatros in the catholic church.
Unfortunatly at the early age of 12, i saw ma dad loose ma mum to the parish priest (rev.father) I expected ma seniors to have
a say but they dare not cus ma mum loved us so much. It was so obvious that ma dad stopped sitting in front of the church, later
stopped going, later stopped us from going to catholic church. As time went on i finished ma secondary education and travelled. I later got
informed that ma mum had abdicated from seen the priest. We became one happy family again. Later that year i was told that ma dad now
dates a benin woman. angry knowing very well what we had seen in the past, i adviced my senior brother to be mute and just pray over it.

Years has gone by until this same week i had a problem with ma mum concerning marriage, i called my junior to inform him about what ma mum
said, only for me to be told that ma dad is now the minister for women affairs. (in his 60s)waooo, what a situation. My mum is so laconic about the
whole thing but ma dads seems to be graduating from benin women to calabar women to different women. sad sad sad sad
I have finished all my dictions to confront him as am no longer a child. Where do i start? how to an introduce it? sad sad sad

you are a full-grown man now - you have to confront him.
as long as you don't wait for his handouts, you have to sit him down and tell him his irresponsibility is smearing the family name.
warn him sternly you will go to your mum if he persists with his extra marital affairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cry For Help: Two Weeks To Introduction / Boy Pregnant His Mother / Ten Qualities Of A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.