Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action (234 Views)

What If Bookies Could Predict The Outcomes / How To Start Winning Bets On Bet9ja And Other Bookies / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by Aframs(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31
Assuming you develop a system that can never lose ,

You eventually received saction from bookies for winning to much money ,

At last bookies block you!

Will you end it or forget it like that or ??
Re: If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by riverbird: 9:24pm On Mar 31
They can never block me cos I will keep on coming with new id, I might even be using family members id
Re: If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by Barbsamiin: 9:38pm On Mar 31
Must I use my account when I can go to shops and book.
Re: If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by Aframs(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31
Reason I doubt people ,who claims they get saction

If they saction you, what happen to friends and family?
Open account with their name
Then continue eating
Re: If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:04am On Apr 01
There are already systems with such potentials in place, clear examples are value betting, arbitrage, and matched betting. Even though these systems are very profitable, sustainability is the major issue. The bookies will restrict, or gub your accounts in a very short space of time.

Depending on the bookie, multi-accounting can be very risky. Multi-accounting with Curacao license bookies like 1xbet, and its countless clones can be very risky. They are very sophisticated in fingerprinting you. And multi accounting is against all bookies T&C as such they can withhold your funds

Once you are restricted by a bookie like 1xbet you are automatically restricted by its numerous clones like 22bet, betwinner,melbet, paripessa, etc. because they share users' info.

Those Nigerian bookies that will not restrict you easily eg: nairabet, bet9ja, merrybet, betting, etc. won't offer markets where you can exploit them, or offer you very worthless odds, because they know their own weaknesses.

A typical arb will give you 3-5 percent profit. Imagine compounding your profit for a year. But no bookie will allow you to do that.

Having access to unlimited betting accounts like bet365 or 1xbet is as good as standing face to face with an ATM that keeps spitting money at you non-stop.
Re: If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by IxBet(m): 5:58am On Apr 01
riverbird:
They can never block me cos I will keep on coming with new id, I might even be using family members id

Hello!

We would like to emphasize that multiple accounts are prohibited and in this case you may be blocked.

We kindly ask you not to violate the rules of Bookmakers if you don’t want to have problems with account verification.

Sincerely,
1xbet team
Re: If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by riverbird: 10:00am On Apr 01
IxBet:

Hello!

We would like to emphasize that multiple accounts are prohibited and in this case you may be blocked.

We kindly ask you not to violate the rules of Bookmakers if you don’t want to have problems with account verification.

Sincerely,
1xbet team

Then I will keep winning using family and friends accounts, if you are serious then you can never run out of accounts to use and don't also forget that before they will notice your winning streak you must have won a sizable number of times, lets say like 10 or more times.
Re: If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by Aframs(m): 10:54am On Apr 02
So, this means bookies can chop your money anyhow, and if you have good system that always win, the can block you if chop them too much

That's unfair??

People need to be wise!
Re: If Bookies Do This ,what Will Be Your Next Action by Sapeleboy911(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02
Aframs:
So, this means bookies can chop your money anyhow, and if you have good system that always win, they can block you if chop them too much

That's unfair??

People need to be wise!

Yes, it is a very unfair world. The bookies have the power to do almost anything they want. And as a profitable bettor, there is nothing you can do about it. They can say they don't want you as a customer, they can reduce your betting odds or stake amount. As for me I use only reputable bookies like bet365. If not for that bookie I for don quit smart betting. God bless bet365.

(1) (Reply)

What Next For The Golden Eaglet? / Without Having To Explicitly / Of People Who Subscribe To Your RSS Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.