Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Where Is Nigeria Air? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nigeria Air? (150 Views)

Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Nigeria Air? by Localemperor: 9:54pm On Mar 31
What happened to Nigeria Air the plane that was inaugurated by President Buhari.

Re: Where Is Nigeria Air? by Paraman: 9:55pm On Mar 31
Is at Agulu
Re: Where Is Nigeria Air? by Localemperor: 10:06pm On Mar 31
Paraman:
Is at Agulu
Are you not ashamed of your self, you need to examine your self so closely. You have been lied to, you're being lied to but still you still side with your oppressor..

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria Air? by Good2go1: 11:22pm On Mar 31
The no born Tinubu well to probe anybody from the north , they are regarded as their master

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria Air? by marenkurz: 5:37am On Apr 01
I was ashamed to be a Nigerian the day I saw Iraqi national carrier. Iraq has been at war since forever. Yet, they have a carrier.
I'm ashamed of our leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Uba Sani Makes Fresh Appointments / Are The Igala Going To Let The Fulani Go Like Benue? / BREAKING: Obaseki Appoints 38-year-old Omobayo As Deputy Gov After Shaibu’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.