Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison (2926 Views)

“Arrest Bobrisky Or I Become A Crossdresser” – Verydarkblackman (video) / Kind Hearted Davido Welcome Isreal DMW Back To His Group With A Car Gift / Check Out Kemi Olunloyo's Hairdo In First Pictures Since Release From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Gettheinfo: 11:54pm On Mar 31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vQnXGhxfFs

In a heartwarming gesture, music superstar Davido has extended a warm welcome to prominent social media activist and influencer Verydarkblackman as he was released from police custody today. This marks the second time Davido has invited Verydarkblackman to his residence in Lagos, demonstrating solidarity and support for his friend during these challenging times. Stay tuned for further updates on this developing story.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by DatIgalaDude: 3:31am On Apr 01
Ok na.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Buharidgeneral: 5:26am On Apr 01
The guy is about to cash out again
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 5:34am On Apr 01
Why didn't you use your influence when the guy was in galore.

Radarada

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Rolings: 5:39am On Apr 01
helinues:

Radarada

Do you know if the man would still be in prison if not for David influence?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 5:41am On Apr 01
Rolings:

Do you know if the man would still be in prison if not for David influence?

Do you know that? Do you have any proofs to back that up?

Perhaps him go claim of writing another letter when Ijele is released even though he might have no clue about when the guy was arrested.

This na cheap PS
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Rolings: 5:47am On Apr 01
helinues:

Perhaps him go claim of writing another letter when Ijele is released even though he might have no clue about when the guy was arrested.

This na cheap PS

But you implied he didn't help while the guy was in prison, where is your proof

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 5:50am On Apr 01
Rolings:

But you implied he didn't help while the guy was in prison, where is your proof

Deji Adeyanju came up publicly about his support for the release of the guy, infact he was with the guy when he was released.

Show me the epistle David wrote when the guy was arrested or any form of solidarity

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Rolings: 5:53am On Apr 01
helinues:

Deji Adeyanju came up publicly about his support for the release of the guy, infact he was with the guy when he was released.

Show me the epistle David wrote when the guy was arrested or any form of solidarity

He could have done some background works , maybe he gave money , he could be out of the country that why he wasn't there to receive him.
The point is if you don't have proof don't conclude he didn't offer any help.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 5:54am On Apr 01
Rolings:

He could have done some background works , maybe he gave money , he could be out of the country that why he wasn't there to receive him.
The point is if you don't have proof don't conclude he didn't offer any help.

He could have done that? Done what? Public solidarity like this? Provide your proofs bro
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by SpatialKing(m): 5:55am On Apr 01
helinues:

Radarada

Did you even know what transparent in the background
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 5:56am On Apr 01
SpatialKing:

Did you even know what transparent in the background

Don't ask me such question, the guy was arrested same time Ijele was arrested.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 5:58am On Apr 01
Seriously I hate people being hypocritical about issue just like the way David did.

So Ijele would be released now and he would start writing nonsense letters.

See the way the NL's self shifted all their energy about the verydarkman who is not even a member on this forum, but a known member Ijele has been arrested on similar case for weeks now, no solidarity from anyone, even the thread which I created was derailed deliberately

https://www.nairaland.com/8038194/freeijele-ijele-arrested
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Rolings: 6:00am On Apr 01
helinues:

Provide your proofs bro

Wheres yours
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 6:02am On Apr 01
Rolings:

Wheres yours

Abeg, make we no go back and forth about this issue.

The verydarkman has been released lucky him, can we now shift our attention on how to get Ijele released abi seh na after Dem release him we go start caring ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by tooth4tooth: 6:13am On Apr 01
They can't subdue this guy. He was even celebrated after his release. This will really pepper them.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Localemperor: 6:29am On Apr 01
helinues:

Abeg, make we no go back and forth about this issue.

The verydarkman has been released lucky him, can we now shift our attention on how to get Ijele released abi seh na after Dem release him we go start caring ?
Ijele will rot in jail, if he is released, he will eventually be re-arested.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 6:30am On Apr 01
Localemperor:
Ijele will rot in jail, if he is released, he will eventually be re-arested.

That's part of the hypocrisy I am talking about. Ijele and verydarkman case na similar case, but una chose to support the release of verydarkman due to personal reasons.

Indeed, all animals are not equal
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Localemperor: 6:34am On Apr 01
helinues:

That's part of the hypocrisy I am talking about. Ijele and verydarkman case na similar case, but una chose to support the release of verydarkman due to personal reasons.

Indeed, all animals are not equal
Verydarkman does not entertain regional politics. But you see Ijele, I pray he spent 800 years in captivity.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 6:37am On Apr 01
Localemperor:
Verydarkman does not entertain regional politics. But you see Ijele, I pray he spent 800 years in captivity.

That's the personal reasons I am talking about . It's personal to you guys.

Meanwhile, me and that same Ijele had issue on this forum before the Apc primary but we both let it slide. Still me campaigning for his release because nothing is personal

Imagine ordinary spectators in the game of politics dey take am too personal like this.

Issa okay
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by 9japride(m): 6:44am On Apr 01
helinues:

[color=#006600][/color]

Men fit dey do things underground. I believe it's not everything one will broadcast.
VDM might be cautious next time, but I don't think he's going to change.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Localemperor: 6:45am On Apr 01
helinues:

That's the personal reasons I am talking about . It's personal to you guys.

Meanwhile, me and that same Ijele had issue on this forum before the Apc primary but we both let it slide. Still me campaigning for his release because nothing is personal

Imagine ordinary spectators in the game of politics dey take am too personal like this.

Issa okay
You see Ijele as a mere spectator but we don't see him as such, he wants to be popular by being anti-Igbo, he got him self involved in regional politics that is fragile. Something most politicians are avoiding. He has no freedom in the East, he lives with fear and walks around with security personnel. Ijele will suffer for 800 years, Igbos never forget.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 6:45am On Apr 01
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Men fit dey do things underground. I believe it's not everything one will broadcast.
VDM might be cautious next time, but I don't think he's going to change.

I actually didn't know anything about the guy before his arrest
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by DatNiggaDaz: 6:46am On Apr 01
helinues:

This na cheap PS
This man grin grin

Dey calm down
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by 9japride(m): 6:46am On Apr 01
helinues:

I actually didn't know anything about the guy before his arrest
[color=#006600][/color]

Which kind lie be this? Who doesn't know VDM?
The guy get fans, I believe if he start doing advert him go cash out very well.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 6:48am On Apr 01
Localemperor:
You see Ijele as a mere spectator but we don't see him as such, he wants to be popular by being anti-Igbo, he got him self involved in regional politics that is fragile something most politicians are avoiding. He has no freedom in the East, he lives with fear and works around with security personnels. Ijele will suffer for 800 years, Igbos never forget.

You didn't get the part of spectators in the game of politics, make we slide that.

Back to Ijele. Could you point out to the sins of Ijele apart from him being against Kanu, Ipob and Peter Obi's presidency that you see him as an outcast?

We all dey online dey monitor as how things dey go now.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 6:48am On Apr 01
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Which kind lie be this? Who doesn't know VDM?
The guy get fans, I believe if he start doing advert him go cash out very well.

I didn't know the guy bro, I ain't on social media

What's my business with Facebook, Twitter now X, Instagram and co. I have never even visited Twitter since the name was changed to X
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by 9japride(m): 6:52am On Apr 01
helinues:

I didn't know the guy bro, I ain't on social media

What's my business with Facebook, Twitter now X, Instagram and co. I have never even visited Twitter since the name was changed to X
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. Try watch his videos, nothing loss.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 6:55am On Apr 01
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. Try watch his videos, nothing loss.

Except if he would also come on NL to read my comments too.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by Localemperor: 7:00am On Apr 01
helinues:

You didn't get the part of spectators in the game of politics, make we slide that.

Back to Ijele. Could you point out to the sins of Ijele apart from him being against Kanu, Ipob and Peter Obi's presidency that you see him as an outcast?

We all dey online dey monitor as how things dey go now.
I have no problem with his opposition against Obi presidency, infact a lot of Igbos opposed Obi's presidency.

In 2015 before IPOB went violent, I was in Aba, more than 40 people were killed including women, because they were having peaceful meetings on the best possible ways out of Nigeria. The Army came and opened fire. I was among those that evacuated the bodies. Where was Ijele?

Peaceful protesters were killed for protesting in the East, Where was Ijele? But when IPOB went violent, That was when Ijele knows that he needed to speak up. Till today, despite all their doings, the people till like and appreciate IPOB.

Ijele did not say anything when people were killed but when IPOB became violent Ijele became anti-IPOB and anti Igbo, he will suffer for 900 year and the East will never forget. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by 9japride(m): 7:02am On Apr 01
helinues:

Except if he would also come on NL to read my comments too.
[color=#006600][/color]

🤣😂 You wish. You are just normal nairaland user like everyone else.
As you dey worry for here, make VDM no carry your matter.
Re: Davido Welcome Verydarkblackman From Prison by helinues: 7:04am On Apr 01
Localemperor:
I have no problem with his opposition against Obi presidency, infact a lot of Igbos opposed Obi's presidency.

In 2015 before IPOB went violent, I was in Aba, more than 40 people were killed including women, because they were having peaceful meetings on the best possible ways out of Nigeria. The Army came and opened fire. I was among those that evacuated the bodies. Where was Ijele?

Peaceful protesters were killed for protesting in the East, Where was Ijele? But when IPOB went violent, That was when Ijele knows that he needed to speak up. Till today, despite all their doings, the people till like and appreciate IPOB.

Ijele did not say anything when people were killed but when IPOB became violent Ijele became anti-IPOB and anti Igbo, he will suffer for 900 year and the East will never forget. Enough said.

In 2015 before IPOB went violent, I was in Aba, more than 40 people were killed including women, because they were having peaceful meetings on the best possible ways out of Nigeria.

But I believe we have disputed this severally on this forum now. The protest wasn't peaceful, infringing on the rights of others can not be termed as peaceful, blocking the main road can't be regarded as peaceful, infact threatening others who are not buying that ideology can never be said to peaceful.

What actually led to the security officers responding what when the Ipob members started pelting stones to the officers. We all dey online back then bro.. So that side of your story is one sided

Ijele wasn't the only one not buying that narratives

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures From Yvonne Nelson Beach Birthday Bash / Sex Education! When Do Women Reach Orgasm During Sex? Be Informed Guys / Chris Brown Criticizes Babymama For Dressing Their Daughter Like A 16 Year Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.