Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. (20585 Views)

KWAM 1’s Ex-drummer Ayankunle’s House Destroyed, Video Of Damage Trends / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo / Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Eleporobi: 3:35am On Apr 01
The trade of words between fuji singer King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal and his estranged drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo, is not ending soon.

In a recent video trending, Ayankunle accused his former boss of snatching his girlfriend in Paris. One of KWAM1's sons, who was present during Legit's meeting session with the fuji singer, shed more light on the girlfriend snatching allegation.

For every allegation Ayankunle levelled against his erstwhile boss and band owner, with whom he had worked for 32 years, there was always a response to clear the worldwide known name of KWAM1.

KWAM1 calls his friend in Paris as witness While addressing the issue, KWAM1 dialled his friend, who helped the lady in Paris and put the phone on speaker so all in the room could hear their conversation. During the call, the fuji singer reminded the friend of a lady he begged to help at the Paris border years ago. The friend confirmed assisting the lady in getting out of trouble and confirmed the singer wasn't there nor met the lady.

Reacting to rumours of his dealing with women, the singer noted:
"I am not claiming to be a saint but I am not as bad as people have painted me in terms of women. Not that I go for all these women they have accused me of dating. Some of these women even throw themselves at me. I know I am not the worst man in the world."

At this point, the singer's son, who had been listening by the side, joined the conversation.

He said he was surprised Ayankunle accused his father of snatching a girlfriend the drummer snatched from him.

KWAM1's son accuses Ayankunle of snatching his girlfriend

According to KWAM1's son, he was dating the lady in Lagos before travelling abroad. He said he would take the lady to Ayankunle's house. He did this several times before he travelled.

"The lady in question was my girlfriend. I always took him to Ayankunle's house. That was how he knew the lady."

"My dad never met the lady while I was dating her. He didn't even know about it until this night when we were talking about it. Ayankunle is only trying to call a dog a bad name in other to hang it."

A baffled KWAM1 said he had never met the lady he was being accused of snatching before. He explained that he had only heard about her when she was arrested at the border in Paris.

The fuji singer stated further that Ayankunle called him on the phone to help him make some calls to those who would help the lady out of trouble. He claimed he did this and called a friend who went to the border to help her. He even took her home before she proceeded to where she was going.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1585886-liar-snatched-girlfriend-dad-doesnt-kwam1-son-fires-ayankunle/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by huptin(m): 4:15am On Apr 01
Dirty pigs...like father like son...but women are so cheap....look at the way that girl was being tossed around like foot ball.

And her parents celebrated her birth o...they may even have thrown a party and killed a cow.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by vastolord4(m): 5:29am On Apr 01
money = attention
Recall ( attention = women)

Therefore,
money = women

In plain words, most women are first attrected to your "package" before loving

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Military0001: 9:17am On Apr 01
Ok, wetin make we do with this information
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by elonmuskbaby: 9:17am On Apr 01
But what kind of nonsense and dysfunction is this

2 married men (1 OGA and 1 bandboy) dey fight over a loose woman,now OGA pikin too don join for the matter.obviously there's more to their fight.its not just working 32 years for k1 without achieving anything.

Women too sef Una no get self respect.you dey fvck papa,son and his worker.why you no Kuku fvck him driver and cleaners join.this drama is getting ugly and disgusting.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by SlavaUkraini: 9:17am On Apr 01
Agbado Accusers

Slave accused the master...

Now, the master's son is accusing the slave...

Very soon, the master will accuse the slave of being the father of his son...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Triangles1(m): 9:18am On Apr 01
As you know how to pull somebody trouser they will naked your pant as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by billionman: 9:18am On Apr 01
See how "snatchable" our girlfriends have become, just like snatching an item off the shelf.

13 Likes

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:18am On Apr 01
grin Like celebrities like politicians they come up with dramas to keep the public amused. El-Rufai's son should quickly come up with something to keep the public babbling. Or the Twitter senator Shehu Sanni.....🤣
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Bigboytinz: 9:18am On Apr 01
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Honestey: 9:18am On Apr 01
I suspect that the father, the son and the holy spirit Ayankunle have all drill that hole

15 Likes

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by lexy2014: 9:18am On Apr 01
clowns. if your so called wife or gf allows herself to be snatched by another man, why you de complain?

does it not show that the wife or gf is public property and not meant for you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Olalan(m): 9:19am On Apr 01
This is quite embarrassing........and the lady in question would probably raise a girl child

4 Likes

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Idun2024(f): 9:19am On Apr 01
Hehehe

For all matter wey dey this life, na girlfriend matter dey pain this one.

If dem fucck your gf, u too duck another person serious babe and allow us rest.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by stunnert(m): 9:20am On Apr 01
Fvck this shiit

1 Like

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by ItisWell22(f): 9:20am On Apr 01
Omoooo
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by adebayo201: 9:20am On Apr 01
Grown-up men oh...

I hate reading shit like this.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20am On Apr 01
Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by GBPUSD: 9:22am On Apr 01
I don't think Ayankunle has a good adviser. The subject matter was that Wasiu didn't look after the welfare of his band members. Why bringing up woman issue? Is that the bone of contention actually?

No one will take the man serious anymore.

6 Likes

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Mandate2023: 9:22am On Apr 01
Shameless ppl

2 Likes

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by Patojargz: 9:22am On Apr 01
Make ona carry ds matter go one side. Manchi don stain em white. Make dem dey drag themselves e no concern me
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by harmargedon: 9:23am On Apr 01
Shey your girlfriend nah car wey dem dey snatch

1 Like

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by hslbroker2(m): 9:24am On Apr 01
Both you, your dad, the drummer and the Olosho you call your girl friend are not serious at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by lomprico(m): 9:25am On Apr 01
So because of that your dad wants to kill him?

Stoopid boi. U no get talk at all.

6 Likes

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by ikaboy: 9:25am On Apr 01
Shame!
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by datola: 9:26am On Apr 01
huptin:
Dirty pigs...like father like son...but women are so cheap....look at the way that girl was being tossed around like foot ball.

And her parents celebrated her birth o...they may even have thrown a party and killed a cow.

Men are not so cheap right It's only women that "daran"(commits offense) ... as if women are not your mothers and sisters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by mukthar2000(m): 9:27am On Apr 01
am not claiming to be a saint but I am not as bad as people have painted me in terms of women. Not that I go for all these women they have accused me of dating. Some of these women even throw themselves at me. I know I am not the worst man in the world."

Mr saint and what Happened btw u and pasuma first daughter wasila and one of Alahji sikiru Ayimde barrister daughter then?
As u think some people want to painted u as bad.

6 Likes

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by CodeTemplar: 9:27am On Apr 01
Can a human be snatched? Allow a woman to change boyfriend in peace oga.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On Apr 01
Na person wey no like peace of mind dey date Berebe woman
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by WebSurfer(m): 9:32am On Apr 01
grin
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:34am On Apr 01
Sorostificated people yet dem no get respect for elders.
Re: KWAM1's Son, Abiola Accuses Ayankunle Ayanlowo Of Snatching His Girlfriend. by spako4(m): 9:35am On Apr 01
huptin:

Bittered soul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Bleep Biafra” - Gideon Okeke / Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram / BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.