Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 (23993 Views)

Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by NaijaCover(m): 7:28am On Apr 01
The Ondo State Police Command has arrested a 39-year-old man, Dolapo Babalola, who allegedly killed his childhood friend, Evangelist Opeyemi Oyelakin, 34, stole the deceased's motorcycle and sold it to a buyer in Ibadan for N130,000.

The Suspect and his accomplice, Sikiru Mutiu, who is at large, committed the offence on March 15, 2024, in Ondo town.

Babalola, who confessed to the crime, said he and Mutiu deceived the deceased to take them to Oke-Igbo, a few kilometres from Ondo town, to check a piece of land.

On getting to the land, which was situated inside a bush, Sikiru grabbed the deceased from behind while Babalola, struck him with a stick and stone until he died.

Police said the suspects dragged the corpse to a shallow pit and covered it with leaves before making off with the motorcycle.

The family of the father of one lodged a complaint with police after efforts to locate his whereabouts proved abortive.

Detectives swung into action and arrested Babalola at his residence in Ondo town, headquarters of the Ondo West Local Council Area of the state, after the tracking of the call logs of the deceased.

Babalola, who spoke after he led the police to the spot where the victim was dumped, said he regretted killing his close friend and blamed the devil.

It’s the work of the devil; I can’t explain because this person that we are talking about is my close friend. Truly, his bike is not the first I will ever snatch, but I have never killed one before. Even those that are not related to me, I snatched bikes from them, and I did not even do anything harmful to them, he said.

"At least I have snatched about 15 bikes, but I have never killed before. His own is the first; my buyer is in Ibadan. But we sold this one at the rate of N130,000, and we share the money equally because we are two in the business.

"When we intended to collect the bike from him, he dragged it with us, and I hit him with a stone. I know his mum and younger brother. I can’t really explain why I killed him. I am a trader. I sell oranges, but I don’t have a shop. I do go to villages to buy oranges. I am from Oyo State, Ibadan, precisely. But I reside in Ondo town.”

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Abayomi Oladipo, who led detectives and medical personnel to evacuate the decomposing body of the deceased from the pit where it was dumped, said the suspect has a large syndicate and that efforts were on to arrest other members of the gang.

“He has snatched an uncountable number of motorcycles. Through technical intelligence, the suspect was arrested and upon interrogation he confessed to how he committed the crime,” the CP stated.

“I want to use this opportunity to alert the members of the public, most especially those who ride Okada to be careful of the passengers that will engage their services to far areas and take them to isolated roads.

“Also, I want to say that the residents of this area, especially those who farm here since on the 15th of March, when this incident happened till date, kept mute which is not supposed to be. So what we are saying is that if you see something you must say something."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/man-kills-childhood-friend-in-ondo-steals-his-motorcycle-and-sells-it-for-n130000-2.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by NaijaCover(m): 7:29am On Apr 01
Happy New Month Of April To You, God Bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by christianjoy(m): 7:30am On Apr 01
What the hell 😒
April fool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by NaijaCover(m): 7:31am On Apr 01
christianjoy:
What the hell 😒
April fool

Which One Be April Fool?

14 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Jennyclay(f): 7:31am On Apr 01
Nigerian men can’t go a day without committing crime especially the broke good for nothing poverty stricken men undecided

The court should just sentence this animal to death ASAP!! undecided

Bunch of rapist and murderers!!
Evil men!!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by christianjoy(m): 7:34am On Apr 01
post=129208958:

Which One Be April Fool?
You don't mean it

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Thundafireseun: 7:36am On Apr 01
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without committing crime. undecided

Evil men!!

Watin Dey worry dis le le??

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by IamAtAnger: 8:07am On Apr 01
How are u this morning baby?... have u use ur pills?
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without committing crime. undecided

Evil men!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by victorclean(f): 8:11am On Apr 01
What do you expect. People whose leaders has lead astray, are not different from animals.

Ebin pa wa people are reaping what they sew

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Memberclub(m): 8:14am On Apr 01
Good lord
Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Samesame247: 8:23am On Apr 01
The guy really dull like dolapo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:31am On Apr 01
South_Waste as usual..

After he will go back to harvest his skull grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by KingLennon(m): 9:00am On Apr 01
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men can’t go a day without committing crime especially the broke good for nothing poverty stricken men undecided

Evil men!!
Pls, we need to check on this girl. I'm seeing traces of psychosis sad

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by KingLennon(m): 9:01am On Apr 01
Man's worst enemy is man sad

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by chigator2: 10:32am On Apr 01
You've robbed 15 bikes before but don't hurt your victims until it got to your close friend. Human beings can be strange to understand so trust no man and stay close to God.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by BOSSkesh(m): 10:32am On Apr 01
Your own friend?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by BOSSkesh(m): 10:33am On Apr 01
After killing your friend you sell his bike for 150k share the money equally with your evil partner, went to flex with your dead friends money, got caught and then you blame the devil for your crimes
May God save us from people who seek to do is harm

Check my signature for free stuffs!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Badguy77(m): 10:33am On Apr 01
Omo things dey happen o.. Childhood friend kwa? Same thing go make you finish your life in jail

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Jewessgratitud3: 10:33am On Apr 01
Trust no one. I repeat.. trust no one.
Thank God I don't have any useless person hanging around me in the name of friend.

People are evil. Forget all the fake smiles.

That devil that employed you to work for him will destroy Las las.

Kirikiri straight to Maximum prison.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by oneda(m): 10:34am On Apr 01
My childhood friend died in 2019 and I've not even recovered from the loss. Ugo if I had to be the one to kill you, you'll have lived till a 100. If you had okada and my gang of okada snatchers snatched it from you, I'll scatter the gang if they didn't return it to you asap.

People are now living worse than animals cry
What a Waste

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Newborn27(f): 10:34am On Apr 01
The heart of man is desperately wicked..... killing your childhood friend cos of bike...so absurd!

Soon... they'd blame government for their mishap not knowing that governing starts from individual relationships.

May the dead rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Kingrshd3: 10:34am On Apr 01
Life is always unfair 😔

Your childhood friend .

Please sentence d bastard to hard labour before death by hanging

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by osazsky(m): 10:34am On Apr 01
If person run from this zoo go seek asylum outside d zoo them go say she dey lie

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by yahoodetector: 10:35am On Apr 01
Ronuite grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by tivta(m): 10:35am On Apr 01
Tinubuuuuuuuuuu , see what your people are doing oh cause of hunger

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:35am On Apr 01
Ebi na mpawa oooo
Tinubu We are hungry ooo
all the way from Ogun Osun Oyo Ekiti Ondo
we're Ebi na mpawa oo
give us gbegiri to drink
give us agbado to chop
give us owambe to dance
give us omonile jobs
give us agbero jobs
so we'll not scream
Ebi na mpawa oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

18 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Chikel20000(m): 10:35am On Apr 01
Na them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by Houseofglam7(f): 10:35am On Apr 01
Cringe 😬

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by onuman: 10:35am On Apr 01
Another big news.
No more news of mass murders all over Nigeria by religious extremists. They would go into the church in the Sw and cause mass murder. They will do mass murder in the South-East and say they were army fighting IPOB people.

Buhari era was hellish.
RiP.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by IDnoble1: 10:36am On Apr 01
This one is supposed to be given an instant judgement of killing. Evil people!

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 by franugo(m): 10:36am On Apr 01
Jennyclay:

Evil men!!

1sharon
Ouchbabe

See your sister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Swallows $115,000 At The Murtula Muhammed Airpot / Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) / Policeman Shoots Sporadically During An Arrest In Aba, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.