Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) (42081 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by phemmie06(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02
This is not new, go to Idiroko, Imeko etc in Ogun state you go watch film tire, vehicles moving without tyres but rim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Seun4blue(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02
How will Government generate income to develop the country? how will Government have the right figure of our importation
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Peakdesign23(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02
This is massive baby.
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by ogolemati: 9:23pm On Apr 02
grin grin grin country people
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by tydi(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02
Motorcycle smugglers are mostly the uniform men especially soldiers
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Antoeni(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02
Military Zero, Police, Zero, Custom, Zero, Immigration, Zero, Warder, Zero, NSDC zero, FRSC , Zero, VIO Zero, EFCC ,Zero, ICPC, Zero, DSS, Zero, Judiciary, Satanic, Executive, Devilish, LawMakers Stupid and Foolish,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Xosh: 9:35pm On Apr 02
Igbos at it again.
Eleventh Weirdo the scammer
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Chibyke4real: 9:40pm On Apr 02
Only God knows what are the contents of those bags. The same thing you will see when you go to southern border such as Idiroko border. May God help us
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Teeklef(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02
Makunahatata:
I'm with u,they are now selling their children for peanut to chop..
One shot his child for a plate of rice the other day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You are wrong,not rice but AkpuπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by MrBachelor: 9:59pm On Apr 02
Avoid which customs?
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by onajo2000(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02
It doesn't take up to 1 hour to smuggled one trailer load of rice across the border in katsina
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:12pm On Apr 02
sad they are expert TRANSPORTER(I so much enjoyed that film)There's one particular border in Ogun State (make I kip πŸ’‹ sealed πŸ˜‰) with letter 'Y' Local Government area..With all the Soldiers, customs, vigilante.The OKADA riders still zoommmm away with at least 7 bags nof foreign Rice lipsrsealed..They only βœ‹οΈ 🫸 🫷 riders/car wey nor play ball
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:27pm On Apr 02
I bet you that's in the northern part of the zoo, Liegeria.
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Electrochemistry(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02
And we wonder how arms are getting to terrorists and bandits.
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02
I thought they are hiding it, well you can see it clearly..
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by damoobaba: 10:39pm On Apr 02
victorclean:

Go to oloshogbo , you will see

Son of a foooool will also be a fool. Did they come to beg food from your father?

Is it money from your parent that is sustaining them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by victorclean(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02
damoobaba:

Son of a foooool will also be a fool. Did they come to beg food from your father?

Is it money from your parent that is sustaining them?

Is the food theft that sustained you guys. A faulty foundation and gene is worst than death, even the noble Laureta is still masturbating at 90.
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Lokostar01: 10:56pm On Apr 02
Just dey play, these guys can feed you for one month no shaking. You don't know how much they are making on daily basis through this illegal business that's why you are talking like this
victorclean:
They voted through negative indoctrinations that also taught them also that education is Haram.

Now poverty is eating them alive
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by essentialone(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02
Despite all these, they still remain poor, dirty, malnourished, and broke.

Wealth does not come from hard work. It comes from Smart Work, and intentional Financial Management practices.
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by 3seriez(m): 12:34am On Apr 03
LocalFARMERS:

You are right. The video was done in the Northern borders

Daily routine at Katsina borders.
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 12:46am On Apr 03
If bikes good reach like this, wetin again you wan use moto carry?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Enddy50ty(m): 12:53am On Apr 03
This can only happen in northern Nigeria, if an for south customs go don shoot that bike guy for absolutely nothing.
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by onecansee: 2:22am On Apr 03
That is not lagos. The pictures looks like Tarzana state
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by danowena: 4:07am On Apr 03
victorclean:
They voted through negative indoctrinations that also taught them also that education is Haram.

Now poverty is eating them alive
Speak for yourself and your family only.EOD
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Christlike01: 5:13am On Apr 03
victorclean:

Go to oloshogbo , you will see

Yes,like the woman here in "oloshogbo"!

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by LocalFARMERS: 5:26am On Apr 03
3seriez:

Daily routine at Katsina borders.

You are right

1 Like

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by psalmsjob: 5:28am On Apr 03
Makunahatata:
I'm with u,they are now selling their children for peanut to chop..
One shot his child for a plate of rice the other day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That happened in the potopoto land in the south east but if someone will accuse people of suffering and poverty it will be them pointing the fingers yet they kill their children because of food. They project their poverty on other people and think everyone is suffering and lack self-control like them....delusional people like their son Peter Obi who is visiting a mosque in Anambra or is it Imo on Easter day grin just to gain acceptance and votes in 2027 grin

1 Like

Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by gabbytabby: 6:19am On Apr 03
One used to park in front of my home until I told security to move him along. He was a generous bribe giver and turned our street security to drunkard such that we had to change the outfit.

Nigeria eh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The problem is that most of such people sell adulterated and poisonous products cos they seek to make maximum profit.

Yampotatocarrot:
Motorcycles....yes... But try to check out their refurbished cars in Lagos/Ogun borders
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by victorclean(f): 6:29am On Apr 03
Christlike01:

Yes,like the woman here in "oloshogbo"!

Eepain am. A typical ebinpawarian. Anytime I see you cry , it gives me joy. Cry more.
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:36am On Apr 03
gabbytabby:
One used to park in front of my home until I told security to move him along. He was a generous bribe giver and turned our street security to drunkard such that we had to change the outfit.

Nigeria eh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The problem is that most of such people sell adulterated and poisonous products cos they seek to make maximum profit.

Looool @ street security to drunkards... I can imagine
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Easylife1234: 6:41am On Apr 03
This happen every day
Re: How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) by Agugbadin: 6:55am On Apr 03
This can only happen in the North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed / Oba Samuel Adeniran Asusumasa Atewogboye Sentenced To Death & Hanged / Okada Rider Beheads School Boy (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.