Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Get Paid Feeling Local Survey In Your Local Currency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Paid Feeling Local Survey In Your Local Currency (105 Views)

Sowore - President Tinubu Stole My Idea On How To Strengthen The Local Currency / FG’s Local Currency Debts To Hit ₦44 Trillion In 2022 / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Feeling Local Survey In Your Local Currency by Chikaazuonwu(m): 9:45am On Apr 01
Hey guys,

We are currently paying adult Nigerians to fill out this survey form in their local currency. Please note that for you to get paid, you have to ensure you fill in all required fields, attach a screenshot of the submitted successful page, and share it with chikaazu@live.com.

Payment Instructions:[size=8pt][/size]
* If you are in Nigeria, please fill out the survey for Nigerians in Nigeria.
* If you are a Nigerian abroad, fill out the survey for Nigerians abroad.
* You will be paid N50 per survey you fill out for Nigerians in Nigeria.
* You will be paid N80 per survey you fill out for Nigerians abroad.
* Expected time to fill out the survey: Approximately 1 minute.
* Send your details alongside your account number to chikaazu@live.com
Reach out to us on WhatsApp: +2349139389781

The deadline to fill out this form is Friday 4th April 2024.

Survey Link
1. For Nigerians in Nigeria: https://forms.office.com/r/aqSxmBSpbi
2. For Nigerians Abroad: https://forms.office.com/r/QwAFdBMf4z

(1) (Reply)

Throwback; I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory- Yahaya Bello / Kogi: My Lawyer's Name Is 'my Lawyer', Witness Tells Tribunal, Says 'I Spoke To / More Nigerians Subscribe To Federal Cooperative College Oji River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.