Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – (15790 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by bigfriyo(m): 11:31am On Apr 01
My question is that how did dey take them to Zamfara from kaduna without any security check point on the road. Abi nah only southern part of Nigeria nah road block dey
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Lovenorth: 11:31am On Apr 01
Politicians have really cashed out
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by captainamiedi1: 11:32am On Apr 01
3exe3:
Ransom payment or not those kids are safe now.Ransom payment does not stop the military from going after the groups.If cash is given cash can be tracked

And they use the ransom to buy more sophisticated weapon that the military can't handle. and other group see it as a lucrative business and it's booming. i see ur sense
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by fatytoy333(m): 11:32am On Apr 01
3exe3:
Ransom payment or not those kids are safe now.Ransom payment does not stop the military from going after the groups.If cash is given cash can be tracked

Exactly my thought. Definitely this is an organized crime, some important people are definitely profiting from these abductions.
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Winning123: 11:33am On Apr 01
successmatters:

Don't mind the liar

So what is your point. If a member of your family was kidnapped will you be against Ransome payment. Sometimes many of you are incorrigible
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by condensedmilk: 11:42am On Apr 01
$800k delivered just like that cool
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Apr 01
Lol
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by xeju: 11:54am On Apr 01
If it's the South they'll declare the traditional ruler of the area wanted and destroy the village. But in the North, it's jolly & business. If you're a Southerner supporting the invasion of any Southern town/village by the Nigerian Army, na thunder go fire you
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/682228-three-bandit-groups-participated-in-kuriga-students-abduction-received-ransom-sources.html

2 Likes

Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by jesmond3945: 11:59am On Apr 01
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01
3exe3:

Ransom payment means more guns, ammo, vehicles and gear for the bandits.

More money buys more informants within the government security apparatus.

This means any forces going after them may walk into a shitstorn of an ambush.
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by kiddkash(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01
3exe3:
ransom payment can be a means to track down those grps.It depends on the military and its readiness. Besides an attack to a ransom can lead to loss of a hostage.
Before people pull something this big, do you think they don't have inside people that feeds them info?
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Harddiskng(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01
Collabo kidnapping? So kidnappers have formed OPEC in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Alliswell248: 12:26pm On Apr 01
AllahOfBlood:

U sure say ur head correct so?

U need the question more than the person u asked.....

I'm sure if your kids are among them, and the military decide to be violent...who you be happy with such decision .
U should not wail at every opportunity....

Learn to be calming down.
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by 3exe3: 12:28pm On Apr 01
captainamiedi1:

And they use the ransom to buy more sophisticated weapon that the military can't handle. and other group see it as a lucrative business and it's booming. i see ur sense
I said a means. I heard some grps do ask for motorcycles. These are opportunities to slip in explosives or tracking devices.
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Ezewuzie01: 12:32pm On Apr 01
The annoying thing is that it is south east and south south oil money in billions that government is using to pay those illiterate aboki kidnappers up north. Didn't balablue say no payment of ransom?

2 Likes

Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Honestey: 12:45pm On Apr 01
Three kidnapping Groups?
Anyways not surprising because sometimes when a project is too big, contractors do form a consortium so as to pull resources together to execute the project successfully. Well done current generation of northerners, in future, a day will be set aside to lay curse on you for whatever level of contribution you give to this mess. Allah ya yissa

3 Likes

Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by blacknp(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01
AllahOfBlood:

U sure say ur head correct so?
Definitely, yours isn’t correct.
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by blacknp(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01
Ezewuzie01:
The annoying thing is that it is south east and south south oil money in billions that government is using to pay those illiterate aboki kidnappers up north. Didn't balablue say no payment of ransom?
Haters of The Federal Republic of Nigeria like yourself must always believe what the bandits say, Typical Yes Daddy Obidient.

Things way no get joy.
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by ValarDoharis: 2:10pm On Apr 01
Oh! I thought you guys say Igbos are the problem of Nigeria? Else why does Igbo hate cut across Nigeria?
Blaze14k:
The north is the core problem of nigeria. These people have really messed up this country cos of there radical belief

2 Likes

Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Coronavirus1: 2:28pm On Apr 01
3exe3:
They are all working together
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by UnabashedIPOB: 3:09pm On Apr 01
And your government lied and told you that NO ransom was paid. If you believe whatever your lying politicians tell you, you do so at your peril!
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Patojargz: 3:44pm On Apr 01
Jones4190:
ok, Send funds to console me, this Jesus death pain me 😔

Lol 😆
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Real2088: 3:55pm On Apr 01
Lavor234:
Are they part of the Bandits of Tiktok or new ones?

Nigeria is a joke

In Kanu's voice grin
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Birdbyrde440: 4:54pm On Apr 01
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by RALPHOW(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01
Honestly Northerners are their own Problem!!
Don't they have people like Sunday Igboho?
They should form strong Amotekun to confront all these evil gangs, unless their big men are beneficiaries of the Larges
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01
3exe3:

The most dangerous type of deceit is self-deceit

Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by bablon20(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01
I can now believe the notion that some power Nigerians are involved in this kidnapping brouhaha. Why can't policemen put tracker device in the money since it's in large sum? These kidnappers aren't ghost and arresting them shouldn't be a rocket science.
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by iyke2frankeze: 7:22pm On Apr 01
3exe3:
After finding the terrorists to get more arms, you go after them?
Meanwhile you and fellow urchins claimed no ransom was paid.
Re: Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – by Coolgent(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01
Kaduna to Gusau is about 260km.
I wonder how they transported them to Zamfara despite about 8 army check points.
9ja my country

(1) (2) (Reply)

1000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe / Top 10 Problem Facing Nigeria Youth 2015 / 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.