Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm (14327 Views)

Tinubu, Akpabio, Others Meet In Aso Rock After Ningi’s Suspension / Northern Senators Ask Tinubu To Restore Electricity To Niger Republic / 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by damoobaba: 1:28pm On Apr 01
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Not surprised, south west has always been a breeding ground for corruption right from time immemorial, thieves.. They can never support anything transparent. When it comes to supporting criminals and thieves, they take the lead. Just imagine this, even when they truth came out. I just hope you guys are ready to play this game with the north.

I am from Akwa Ibom, and no south west person can love Criminal clownish crook (c.c.c) Akpabio more than me, but despite my love for him, I can't support nonsense. AKpabio is the worse Sp ever and will hold that record till eternity.

Ami nte Eyen Akwa Ibom, mbo ke Akpabio ado the worst senate president ever, amitang .

Yeye, wait until the North finish all the oil in your backyard and nobody stands up to them. They stood with their own Buhari for 8 years when people were getting killed left, right and centre even when the dude was clueless. With time, you'll understand its d south west that has been saving your sorry arse since the days of Fela, Gani Fawehinmi etc. I dont understand how Presidency would have gone to Ebele Jonathan but for Obj that stood by him. And how Senate Presidency would have gone to Akpabio but for Tinubu. Continue looking for due process among politicians, APPARENTLY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT POLITICS IS ABOUT.

Ask yourself, why would the United states continue to support Israel with the way innocent people are getting killed in Gaza?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by blowjohn(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01
ayo84:
The nigerian senate is not ready to look into the allegations to determine if the allegations are true. These legislators are only after their own grandiosment,they dont have the interest of the nation.

Jeepers, creepers, America's a baby that's teethin'
Shittin' on itself, cryin' for it's next feedin'
As odd as it gets, it's not even a toddler yet
Gang members got nothin' on these congressmen. . .

Nas, 'Michael and Quincy'

. Nigerians got nothing on these legislators
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by senatordave1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01
ReubenE:

They care about Southern unity but joined the north to vote against a southern president?

The south west care about southern unity but voted for Tambuwal to be Speaker against their own daughter Mulikat Akande from Oyo state thereby preventing her from becoming Speaker of the house.
The South West killed the Southern Senators Forum before but only revived it now cause they don't want their actions to be seen like a fight between the South West against the North, rather a fight by the collective South against Northern intimidation which is just a smokescreen to mask their true intention.
The other Southern senators know this that's why they are somewhat sitting on the fence including senators from Akpabio's own region.

It is about politics and not about any southern unity. Those senators are only protecting Akpabio because of Tinubu and not about any Southern nonsense

So what do you suggest? The north central senators know that northern agenda is for core north yet they go along so why can't se SS senators support akpabio

2 Likes

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by softthings: 1:36pm On Apr 01
Spybradd:
Very good of these SW guys..bold
This is a south north issue and the SE and SS senators should also wake up stand by Akpabio.
If a southern senator especially a SS or SE one,under a northern senate leadership,the north willake sure they stand behind him,so the SE and SS guys should be bold
but south west has never been in alliance with south south and south east on issues of national politics, they tend to align more with the North. So why the hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by senatordave1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01
Spybradd:

And the best for you SW got to do was betray him amd the SS ,accuse the Igbos and gave power to the north and to buhari of all people!
As bad as buhari was,did the north east betray him 2019?
The worst you could Edo e was work against Jonathan and for another southerner.

We other south will not abandon tinubu or treat him the way you treated Jonathan but it is on record that you yoruba people worked against and removed Jonathan and the SS from power and gave it to the north.

If you remove the SW votes,buhari still won
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by senatordave1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01
tiswell:
ata akpaniko enyeneka mmi

I hope when a northerner succeeds akpabio,you won't complain
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by naija4life247: 1:48pm On Apr 01
Aniluvreal:
shocked

Not surprised, south west has always been a breeding ground for corruption right from time immemorial, thieves.. They can never support anything transparent. When it comes to supporting criminals and thieves, they take the lead. Just imagine this, even when they truth came out. I just hope you guys are ready to play this game with the north.

I am from Akwa Ibom, and no south west person can love Criminal clownish crook (c.c.c) Akpabio more than me, but despite my love for him, I can't support nonsense. AKpabio is the worse Sp ever and will hold that record till eternity.

Ami nte Eyen Akwa Ibom, mbo ke Akpabio ado the worst senate president ever, amitang .

This one is typing from the psychiatric hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Masterito(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01
Survival of the south or coriuption? Lol
Pgirigory:
South west senators are the real deal, they stood beside Akpabio against intimidation of the South by Northern senators, the rest Southern senators are seating on the fence when South west senators are fighting for the survival of the south.

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by FireUpNow(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01
Sen Akpabio should smart enough to know those two south west senators will abandon him when problems arise, they will leaving bim licking his wounds. They good at betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by HNICEARTH: 1:53pm On Apr 01
Pgirigory:
See this one, was it because of corruption or envy, the northern senators are threatening Akpabio because they want his position and they want to covet all and put the south at the back seat

Nobody wants Akpabio's position.

All these crisis were as a result of budget padding- corruption.

Akpabio does not represent the south, rather he represents a corrupt few.

The SOUTH does not support corruption and budget padding

2 Likes

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by jimmyvic(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01
SW senators be grinding pepper for Northern senators
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Spybradd: 1:57pm On Apr 01
senatordave1:

If you remove the SW votes,buhari still won
Lagos votes is what gave buhari victory..Lagos votes is a real bloc vote. It takes a lot to counter Lagos votes..like when Obi won Lagos but you saw what happened in other places and also what Woke did in Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by ValarDoharis: 1:57pm On Apr 01
This is a SW and North issue, deal with it
Spybradd:
Very good of these SW guys..bold
This is a south north issue and the SE and SS senators should also wake up stand by Akpabio.
If a southern senator especially a SS or SE one,under a northern senate leadership,the north willake sure they stand behind him,so the SE and SS guys should be bold
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Spybradd: 1:58pm On Apr 01
softthings:
but south west has never been in alliance with south south and south east on issues of national politics, they tend to align more with the North. So why the hypocrisy?
Abeg pass

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by ValarDoharis: 1:58pm On Apr 01
You guys always like division rather than unity. You've brought your tribalism to the Senate
Pgirigory:
South west senators are the real deal, they stood beside Akpabio against intimidation of the South by Northern senators, the rest Southern senators are seating on the fence when South west senators are fighting for the survival of the south.

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01
Spybradd:

Lagos votes is what gave buhari victory..Lagos votes is a real bloc vote. It takes a lot to counter Lagos votes..like when Obi won Lagos but you saw what happened in other places and also what Woke did in Port Harcourt

You are funny.it seems you don't know your electoral victory.buhari won Lagos by 150,000 votes sir.remove that number and see whether it would change anything.besides yorubas are not the only voters in lagos.what gave buhari victory is Kano and kaduna votes
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Spybradd: 2:06pm On Apr 01
Alexis11:

You still don't understand. Political alignment and moves to take power to SW is scheming and not betrayal.

In 1993, Abiola from SW won all the LG in Kano including Tofa LG (the presidential opponent lost his local government to Abiola). That same Abiola lost in all the South East states except one to Tofa (a northerner) the first person that led protest against that election was Nzeribe (another Southerner) but you never saw any Yoruba crying of betrayal.
We cannot count or remember the number of times you ronus have wailed over abiola and 1993 and the Igbos votes.
We also cannot count and remember how many times you ronus have been preaching to whoever cares to listen about Ironsi and Zik 😁
So keep whining yaself grin

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Spybradd: 2:07pm On Apr 01
senatordave1:

You are funny.it seems you don't know your electoral victory.buhari won Lagos by 150,000 votes sir.remove that number and see whether it would change anything.besides yorubas are not the only voters in lagos.what gave buhari victory is Kano and kaduna votes
I dey laff o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Willed042(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:
Yorubas won't betray u

I like them for that
Seems only SW cares about the Southern unity

The other guys just dey unbothered

So much for SE/SS fake union
People who did not care about southern unity when Jonathan campaigned for second term now suddenly became advocate of southern unity...shior.

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by tiswell(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01
senatordave1:

rest baba!

Nigeria and Nigerians doesn't begin and end in the north.

Too much fuss about North fa!
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Spybradd: 2:08pm On Apr 01
ValarDoharis:
This is a SW and North issue, deal with it
I know but we are not like those southern abominations and back stabbers...we will not abandon Tinubu and Akpabio..we will stand for the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by senatordave1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01
tiswell:
rest baba!

Nigeria and Nigerians doesn't begin and end in the north.

Too much fuss about North fa!

I agree but the north makes everything about them.they want to replace akpabio with a northerner
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by senatordave1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01
Spybradd:

I dey laff o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When you finish laughing childishly,Google 2015 presidential results and be well guided to avoid another public disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Spybradd: 2:13pm On Apr 01
senatordave1:

Bros you should be the one to be asked this question,you and all your yoruba people.

This is what I have been saying...this is just what I am against.

This is exactly what happened to Bukola Saraki when he was senate president.
Stupid southerners attacked him day and night simply cos he stood against the failure buhari....they worked against him and ensured he never came back to the senate but guess who now became senate president,Ahmed Lawan from NORTHEAST!

Just like that,the senate presidency was lost to the north.

Forget about Saraki being a north central,the core north doesn't believe the north central people especially the yorubas are northerners. 🤣
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by ValarDoharis: 2:13pm On Apr 01
Tinubu does not like the SS and SE and you know love is reciprocal.

Besides, if there is corruption in the budget process, are you asking us to defend corruption?
Spybradd:

I know but we are not like those southern abominations and back stabbers...we will not abandon Tinubu and Akpabio..we will stand for the south

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by tiswell(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01
senatordave1:

I agree but the north makes everything about them.they want to replace akpabio with a northerner
until then, Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio remains Nigeria's Senate president.

Make no mistake,the president of Nigeria apparently isn't a northerner,and he can take the game to the northerners.

He maybe everything,but definitely not a coward in naija politics.

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Donedeal1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01
Akpabio 4 life.

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Spybradd: 2:16pm On Apr 01
ValarDoharis:
Tinubu does not like the SS and SE and you know love is reciprocal.

Besides, if there is corruption in the budget process, are you asking us to defend corruption?
Bro this is Nigeria..those northerners are the most corrupt people. Their rule is that, only themselves are to "chop". Others must be transparent and north chop
🤣 Why didn't they do this to buhari? Or have you forgotten how lawan once said they will not embarrass the president, Buhari?!
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by senatordave1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01
Spybradd:

Bros you should be the one to be asked this question,you and all your yoruba people.

This is what I have been saying...this is just what I am against.

This is exactly what happened to Bukola Saraki when he was senate president.
Stupid southerners attacked him day and night simply cos he stood against the failure buhari....they worked against him and ensured he never came back to the senate but guess who now became senate president,Ahmed Lawan from NORTHEAST!

Just like that,the senate presidency was lost to the north.

Forget about Saraki being a north central,the core north doesn't believe the north central people especially the yorubas are northerners. 🤣

You don't get it.those that opposed saraki we're buharists mostly from the north not south.mind you,his fellow kwarans voted him out for failure and nonperformance.we may not like lawan but his zone like him and still returned him...besides I don't agree that saraki is better than lawan,saraki opposed buhari because of politics not national interest...
Some of the strongest supporters of ningi and opponents of akpabio are from the north central like senators wadada,Sani musa,Abba moro,echocho,bello lolo,enagi
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by ValarDoharis: 2:19pm On Apr 01
In other words, you want the turn by turn cycle of corruption to continue?

Besides, if you think the Northerners are problems why are we not pushing for separation instead?
Spybradd:

Bro this is Nigeria..those northerners are the most corrupt people. Their rule is that, only themselves are to "chop". Others must be transparent and north chop
🤣 Why didn't they do this to buhari? Or have you forgotten how lawan once said they will not embarrass the president, Buhari?!

1 Like

Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Menclothing1: 2:25pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Spybradd post=129213463]

Atiku
Saraki
Dino

Are pdp member who betray Jonathan reason he loss election get your fact
You work to win election no free vote anywhere
Re: Ningi’s Suspension : South West Senators Ask Akpabio To Stay Firm by Spybradd: 2:30pm On Apr 01
ValarDoharis:
In other words, you want the turn by turn cycle of corruption to continue?

Besides, if you think the Northerners are problems why are we not pushing for separation instead?
Not so bro...they cannot continue to take us for jolly rides.

Pushing for separation,you say...do you think that's gonna be an easy thing?

We have the presidency at Abuja and I can boldly tell you that they have something in Kaduna they call the Kaduna mafia.
The north have tentacles everywhere and have a serious tentacle in the military.

Why do you think these killer herdsmen and bandits of Fulani extractions seems hard to curtail?
Why are they more interested in nnamdi kanu than other criminals and bandits and killer herdsmen killing Nigerians everyday? Why were they so interested in Igboho? Why are they after the wan people who are trying to curtail the excesses of killer herdsmen in the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: APC Wants To Give INEC Chairman Onneghen’s Treatment / 10th Assembly: ‘New Dawn’ Caucus Emerges In House Of Rep / Chicago Academic Record: Tinubu, Atiku Resume Legal Battle In US Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.