Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished (56489 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / What Is This On My Nose? (Viewers Discretion) / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by damoobaba: 10:20pm On Apr 02
Natbrowny:
2moro. They will tell us to donate for surgery.

Make i keep quiet. Ride on girl.. Enjoy life jare

My wife is my wife, her past is her past. You remember that?
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Theoarhics: 10:22pm On Apr 02
Hope we don't do" Gofundme "account to raise money to treat brain cancer later fr her.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by benitwater(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02
Shoot..d girl na real fighter oo
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by koyeni(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02
Soon now... 'don't judge me with my past' will come.up
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by damoobaba: 10:26pm On Apr 02
Peakdesign23:

As far as she’s not my sister or wife or mother, she should ride on.

Its dangerous. This same generator and her type will want to vote Obi as President in the next election. Its people like this that give Obi many votes, not sane people.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by ProudNigerian01: 10:28pm On Apr 02
mariahAngel:

Abeg abeg! Ndi "don't judge"πŸ™„

Too weak-minded to state the truth when they see it.
So, because "no sin is small", we shouldn't call out wrongdoings we see them?

Na so we go hear "don't judge don't judge", world go dey spoil dey go. Nonsense! πŸ™„

As for you, keep smoking through your nose and let it go straight to your lungs, you hear?
Body go tell you.
By all means, please say the truth always, I am only saying as you are correcting others, correct yourself too.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Goldbw122(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02
This is what we called it is gone otilo πŸ˜‚
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by babzlim(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02
forget about my past people.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by mariahAngel(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02
ProudNigerian01:

By all means, please say the truth always, I am only saying as you are correcting others, correct yourself too.

Exactly!

How about we correct one another so that the world can be a better place, yeah? Yeah!

Let's not be cowards.
Na so we dey dey "don't judge", LGBT people grow wings.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Raylight2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02
May God set her free
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Antoeni(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02
A Product of Bad parental Upbringing, or No Parental Upbringing At All
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Mcslize: 10:37pm On Apr 02
Ishilove, come and carry your gender. Na man go still put this one for house as wife o. Men, why?
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Bayajjidda: 10:38pm On Apr 02
ProudNigerian01:
You that is judging her, have you repented? Abi since your own sin no bad reach her own, you are safe?

Sorry to disappoint you, no sin is small, sin is sin

You have been told repeatedly to repent but you keep postponing, keep ignoring the message. Remember you will give account of your actions one day and you don't know that day.

Live your life for God. God hates sin and if you want to please Him, stay away from sin, pray more often, and read your Bible.

You have not and can never commit an unpardonable sin but you must return to ask for mercy and forgiveness.

Prov.28.13 - He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.

Oga preacher, nobody is talking about any sin here. Where in the Bible is shisha smoking mentioned expressly as a sin? But the Bible warns about engaging in frivolous activities that endanger one's body/health (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). Most people commenting here are not condemning her because she's committing any sin, but because she's endangering her health which she might end up letting an innocent man or family member or even member of the public carry as a burden tomorrow if this activity leads to the breakdown of her health.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02
EreluRoz:
Na wa ooooo. See Zonefree wife
I think you and Zonefree go match as couple grin
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by isax(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02
illicit:
If u investigate well

She didn't pay for it

Osh** free

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by ukaface(f): 10:50pm On Apr 02
Raise am
Raise am
Raise am

Enjoy ya life baby
Exhaust pipe no do reach you
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Bayajjidda: 10:50pm On Apr 02
correctguy101:

I'm yet to even understand what a God fearing man is supposed to mean.

I'm sure it's not those fearless prayer warriors who command the holy spirit and even shout at God all in the name of kabashing..

If I was God, I for don use thunder roast many people for such disrespectful approach. angry

So you go talk to ya Oga for work small small, when e reach to pray, you go dey shout at me and command my holy spirit as if na me and you get am they?

angry

Oga go and rest since you are not God. Pray the way you choose to pray and let others pray the way they feel works for them. You no dey feed anybody here.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by correctguy101(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02
Bayajjidda:

Oga go and rest since you are not God. Pray the way you choose to pray and let others pray the way they feel works for them. You no dey feed anybody here.

Oh...

angry undecided
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02
Another disaster
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by enemyofprogress: 11:00pm On Apr 02
See as she resemble mannabbqgrils

Jesus did not chose any female disciple, Cos he was avoiding questions like: "Master, what will I wear to Galilee tomorrow.??πŸ˜’πŸ€”
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by enemyofprogress: 11:01pm On Apr 02
ukaface:
Raise am
Raise am
Raise am

Enjoy ya life baby
Exhaust pipe no do reach you
are you still coming tonight? I have boughted your favourite drinks
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by lozanni(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02
Showcasing her 'Chimney' like skills, I guess.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by steeltrust: 11:18pm On Apr 02
Three people who you no fit advice for this life
1. Who get money
2. Who de find money
3. Who de in love
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by finallybusy: 11:23pm On Apr 02
…and that, kids, was how I caught nasal cancer.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by rajiedreez: 11:26pm On Apr 02
This is the past you don't want to be judged by abi? Keep "Past-ing"
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Oluwazeezu(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02
RESPECT cool
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by mediclife1987(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02
Gistmedia10:
In a shocking incident caught on camera, a woman was seen indulging in an unconventional method of smoking shisha through her nose, leaving onlookers and viewers bewildered. shocked

The footage, which quickly went viral on social media, shows the unidentified woman confidently inhaling shisha smoke through her nose instead of the traditional method of using the mouth. The video, filmed at a local hookah lounge, has sparked a mix of reactions, with many expressing disbelief and amazement at her unusual technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNmwU6HJJgo

Pesin wey fit dey snort cocaine. Wetin this one wan be for her, if not pure water.
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Okhuadams(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:

A female smoker is valuable to the society than a feminist that hawk kpekus for a living.
This your sister you just defended consist of both a smoker and a hawker of kpekus

1 Like

Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Okhuadams(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:

A female smoker is valuable to the society than a feminist that hawk kpekus for a living.
This your sister you just defended consist of both a smoker and a hawker of kpekus
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by TrackerSK: 11:41pm On Apr 02
Nah dis kind girl I dey like to fvck
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Okhuadams(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:

this your sister consist of both a smoker and a hawker of kpekus
Re: Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished by Omoawoke: 11:50pm On Apr 02
Na person go marry this one for house fa! Person go carry handicap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos / LUTH Doctor, Hestianna Thomas Dies Through Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.