Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) (113 Views)

Gaming Related Ecommerce Wordpress Site For Sale / I Need A Wordpress Site / Cheap Wordpress Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by upsupa(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01
I have a church website developed using wordpress. Nazareth theme and I think Elementor. It has like 5 pages. I needed to make some changes and I messed up the site.

I am looking for someone that knows Wordpress and specifically that Nazareth theme to help correct the site and also show (teach) what to do when I need to make changes to the pages.

I would like 1 hour on Saturdays (sometime in the morning I am on CST timezone) for as many hours it may be needed to get me up to speed. I will pay for a minimum of 5 hours. I will provide a zoom link and remote control to my machine. If you are capable and willing to do this let me know

Please if interested reply with what your hourly rate is and what time on Saturdays you are available.
Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by Devaro: 4:46pm On Apr 01
Drop your WhatsApp deets
Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by upsupa(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01
Devaro:
Drop your WhatsApp deets

email me if you no want publish your rate here
Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by Devaro: 9:41pm On Apr 01
upsupa:

email me at toyosiolabs @gmail.com if you no want publish your rate here

Sent
Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by upsupa(m): 1:15am On Apr 02
Devaro:

Sent

email not seen
Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by Devaro: 7:52am On Apr 02
upsupa:

email not seen

Ain't you Toyosi?

Email with subject "From Nairaland"
Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by upsupa(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02
I have agreed with someone to fix the site. Thanks to all that reached out
Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by solutionarena: 10:05am On Apr 15
For your web hosting services, we provide you with;

Domain Registration | Hosting | SSL Certificate | Domain Protection | Email Hosting | Web hosting Related softwares | Reseller Hosting and lots more

Choose from our wide range of Hosting Plans

Get 3GB for as low as N5500/Yr

Get 5GB for as low as N9600/Yr

Get 10 GB for as low as N18,000/Yr

Visit www.cedarhostextra.net.ng
Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by upsupa(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16
Thank you @Devaro for the wonderful job on the site. Much Appreciated

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Site Help And Training Needed (paid) by Devaro: 1:12am On Apr 17
upsupa:
Thank you @Devaro for the wonderful job on the site. Much Appreciated

You're welcome, @upsupa!

Happy to have helped.

If you have any other projects in mind, feel free to reach out!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Professional Web Design+ SEO And Monetization Free / Woocommerce Load More Products Plugin / Limited Offer : Website For 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.