Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times (8786 Views)

Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi / Bola Tinubu Is The Biggest Symbol Of Treasury Looting In Nigeria / Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by jojothaiv(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01
Not surprised.

Ganduje for example was caught on camera and the journalist that exposed his ass out is on the run hiding for his life while the same maigida is APC national chairman and you are asking folks to give what they don't have.

None of the current politicians (I extend a hand of love to the marabouts and the clergy too) can beat their chests proudly that I haven't involve in shoddy deals or not, either in the past, currently or making plans to do that in the unforeseenable future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Yankee101: 3:21pm On Apr 01
Tinubu was part of it
Oando got subsidy
He was the party leader
He sent minsters and even the Vice President to the cabinet of buhari

1 Like

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:24pm On Apr 01
Eriokanmi:
But why mention Obi all the time, even when the topic isn't related? Is he your nightmares?

Yes he is. Always chasing me around in my dreams wearing black, black, black. No be Satan be that?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by boludareli: 3:25pm On Apr 01
Racoon:
You expect a man with many criminal past including unknown genealogy, involved in identity theft/bullion vans criminality, forgery of certificates, well known election rigger, operator of the largest concentric ring of thugs and worst of all, indicted in a staggering $460, 000 heroin drug running forfeiture in 1993 @ Chicago USA to fight corruption?

You expect a tinubu who hailed and praised a Gandollar publicly caught stuffing dollar bribe wads into his babanriga for fighting corruption? A man that won an election not based on anything but transparent to fight corruption? You don't expect corruption to fight corruption. Betta Edu, Custom henchmen have been indicted but none had been brought to book.

Mr man should we choose you to be the Nigeria president? Everything you criticized I bet you’re criticizing your life as I’m typing. If you’re to rule Nigeria for one day what will you do I can swear with my life u no fit do anything even all ur generation no fit do anything but you’re here criticizing
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by socialmediaman: 3:25pm On Apr 01
NorthernAgender:
I just don't know the problem of you many anti government can you tell me the number of people Jonathan administration suspended due to corruption or even Buhari government. When last did you hear from femi gbajabiamila last?

Jonathan didn’t make naira lose over 100% of its value throughout his 5 years in office, and he even let naira trade freely in the parallel market

But just less than 1 year in office, Tinubu has made the naira lose over 100% of its value. Foreign and local Investors have lost a lot of money, corruption is the highest since any government in office, even worse than Buhari’s government based on this report

This government is a disgrace, go hide your face in shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:25pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

That's a perfect response to the clown.

grin
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Timmi: 3:26pm On Apr 01
magoo10:
How can a bullion van thief fight corruption.

Do us a favor Magun, look in the mirror and ask that question again, them come back to report the answer.
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by magoo10(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01
Timmi:

Do us a favor Magun, look in the mirror and ask that question again, them come back to report the answer.
Can a bullion van thief fight corruption?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by MrSly(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
My own point is that the same APC that used its first 8 years to blame PDP is now blaming itself.

Wise and upright people understood the handwriting on the wall when bullion vans drove into the compound.
My dear. The kingdom of darkness is divided against its self.
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by EdiskyHarry: 3:59pm On Apr 01
Tinubu has beaten buhari's record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by IfnobeGod20: 4:14pm On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes he is. Always chasing me around in my dreams wear black, black, black. No be Satan be that?
See average Nigerian mentality. Everything about black is satan to them. What an archaic thinking. Please where did you see that in the two Holy books, Qur'an and Bible that black represent satan? Heal yourself of superstitious belief that have held your ancestors in bondage for ages. Black is a colour, just as white or blue. Never allow archaic mentality take away your God given brain. My ten Kobo advise.
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by frankson1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01
Obidense people have seen story to munch on without either reading or understanding what they read undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:41pm On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

See average Nigerian mentality. Everything about black is satan to them. What an archaic thinking. Please where did you see that in the two Holy books, Qur'an and Bible that black represent satan? Heal yourself of superstitious belief that have held your ancestors in bondage for ages. Black is a colour, just as white or blue. Never allow archaic mentality take away your God given brain. My ten Kobo advise.

According to if no be God You Are funny. I was even thinking that you are an atheist sef. grin
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by jenniferedet00(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01
See the way they are mentioning trillion Nairacheesy

E don reach to give every Nigerian 10million Naira each

This country dey find project everyday to execute, when they can empower every Nigerian with 10million or at least 2million Naira to do various businesses.
So who will want to do dirty jobs (banditry and kidnapping) if they have the money.

I wonder what the President's Special Adviser is doing, can't they advise the President on ways to stop insecurity.
A family man with a young child that hasn't eaten for a day, no job, no quick money, he'll sort to doing evil just to take care of his family.
If every citizen has what to eat, they'll be less crimes.

It's possible to get the data base of almost every Nigerian, you'll already have our BVNs.

More food, less crimes.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by sanya4good(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01
You don't talk when you're eating
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Agugbadin: 5:24pm On Apr 01
All the theft took place under the watch of his predecessor, this audit was never done before he took over the mantle of leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Boldideas: 5:29pm On Apr 01
Racoon:
You expect a man with many criminal past including unknown genealogy, involved in identity theft/bullion vans criminality, forgery of certificates, well known election rigger, operator of the largest concentric ring of thugs and worst of all, indicted in a staggering $460, 000 heroin drug running forfeiture in 1993 @ Chicago USA to fight corruption?

You expect a tinubu who hailed and praised a Gandollar publicly caught stuffing dollar bribe wads into his babanriga for fighting corruption? A man that won an election not based on anything but transparent to fight corruption? You don't expect corruption to fight corruption. Betta Edu, Custom henchmen have been indicted but none had been brought to book.

Wao... You must be a virgin and possibly holier than the most high God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Boldideas: 5:33pm On Apr 01
Bobloco:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/editorial/682364-editorial-treasury-looting-and-questions-over-tinubus-anti-graft-drive.html

The latest revulsion is encapsulated in the Auditor-General of the Federation’s report that indicted 28 ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) for spending N13.95 trillion illegally, or without authorisation, in gross violation of extant financial regulations.

How can N13.95trillion be spent illegally? So apparently EFCC knows about everything and just choose to face yahoo boys... Is this not appalling and shameful? Federal Ministries and MDAs being indicted? What a shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by magoo10(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01
Timmi:

That question is for you to find out after 3-4 years of the man in office. Governance demands patience and time to see the result, the man is yet to spend one year in office and you want him to perform magic. Patience Mr Magu is needed to see change unless you are one of the obizombie Elluppee brainless set of people.
same patience you preached during Buhari's 8 wasted years .
Why do you think you sound normal?
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Timmi: 5:59pm On Apr 01
magoo10:
same patience you preached during Buhari's 8 wasted years .
Why do you think you sound normal?

At this point, let me quote the words of a famous philosopher - "He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him"
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by djseanjohn77: 6:15pm On Apr 01
Ofunaofu:

We now know what he meant.

It was his turn to loot the common wealth of Nigerians after looting that of Lagosians for over two decades and counting.

It shows how some of you dumb and lack comprehension. 😂🤣🤣School is no scan after all, in a public space, you can't read and understand simple English or you are just utterly dumb to rush to comment.😁
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by magoo10(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01
Timmi:

At this point, let me quote the words of a famous philosopher - "He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool, shun him"
he who knows always knows nothing
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Ofunaofu: 6:23pm On Apr 01
djseanjohn77:

It shows how some of you dumb and lack comprehension. 😂🤣🤣School is no scan after all, in a public space, you can't read and understand simple English or you are just utterly dumb to rush to comment.😁

I wasn't responding to the OP's article.

I quoted a comment, and I believe I read and understood it before making my comment.

You are actually the one who shouldn't rush to make comments; rather, you should first read, assimilate, and understand the context.

Go back to school and stop embarrassing your self in a public space like Nairaland
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by ultim: 7:37pm On Apr 01
Bobloco:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/editorial/682364-editorial-treasury-looting-and-questions-over-tinubus-anti-graft-drive.html

You expect baba alaye, baba faaji, dollar talks, the jagaban of Africa (many people don't know the meaning) to fight corruption.

Una dey learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Mccullum: 8:01pm On Apr 01
Many anti current regime commentators rushing to criticize Tinubu without perusing the write up.

The news paper blaming predecessors of Tinubu and advising jagaban to correct it.

Any you people stones throwing at Tinubu will continue till 2031 grin
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by bentenny(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01
I have a question.....what has happened to the Betta Edu case with EFCC?
Seems the handlers are trying to make the case prolonged knowing that other issues bedeviling Nigerians will cause a form of distraction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by effido666: 9:14pm On Apr 01
They will all die mysteriously....I guarantee them that
Ofunaofu:
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to fight corruption.

Tinubu is corruption-personified.

What has happened to the Betta Edu corruption case? Just a mere suspension, because Tinubu, through the office of his Chief of Staff, and other ministers hands are neck deep in the cookie jar stealing funds meant for the poor, siphoning into their private pockets our common wealth. 

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by YourKarma: 11:05pm On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes he is. Always chasing me around in my dreams wearing black, black, black. No be Satan be that?

you'll keep seeing him in your dreams until you kpai
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Ilekokonit: 11:26pm On Apr 01
ivandragon:
Can a person with filthy baggage fight another person with baggage?

Good question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Ilekokonit: 11:40pm On Apr 01
Expecting Tinubu not to steal is just like expecting a hungry Lion not to chase and kill an Antelope. It is impossible for a certified thief like Tinubu not to steal as this is the only thing he knows how to do and he has perfected it for the past 25 years on the Treasury of Lagos sate. In the past 10 months, Tinubu has become richer than Nigeria from his looting the Nigerian treasury.

And some people still have the gall to come online and defend the drug baron and treasury looter ?

Aa pe ko to ye e yin. E go tey before some people understand what danger they are in with a continued Tinubu presidency.

Aa ngba oromo ediye lowo iku, oni won o je ki oun lo sori akitan lo jeun. The baby chick is being warned against certain death but it is protesting that it is being stopped from going to the dump yard to forage for food.

Hope it is not too late before Nigerians realise the kind of greedy demon that is currently in Aso Rock.
Re: Treasury Looting And Questions Over Tinubu’s Anti-graft Drive - Premium Times by Ilekokonit: 11:47pm On Apr 01
Enough public outrage is imperative for a paradigm shift here.

This will not happen in Nigeria because a combination of lethargy, Stockholm syndrome, weaponized poverty and the penchant for Nigerians not to listen to anyone who speaks against corruption mean that as a society we are not yet matured enough to take the bull by the horns and kick these greedy fuckers out of power once and for all.

We are too docile and most of us condone corruption and 99% of Nigerians worship money no matter how dirty the money is.

The critical mass of Nigerians who hate the status quo enough to do something about it or speak with one voice against it is simply not there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Once The Richest Nation On Earth / At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! / Nigerian Women Storm National Assembly, Demand 50% Leadership Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.