Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. (2180 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Dapo Abiodun: I’ve Constructed More Roads Than Amosun, Daniel, Osoba / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews β€” PTDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Depriest2020: 9:21pm On Apr 01
FatherOfJesus:
Okay, oya stp crying
Everyone knows who the wailing wailers are.
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by FatherOfJesus: 9:22pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

Everyone knows who the wailing wailers are.
okay, I will not repost stats by statisense again.
I'm sorry πŸ˜‚
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Jokerman(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

And na for Onitsha e dey ba?

Show us the one on Adamawa or Kebbi πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by 1Alex: 9:34pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

But China does not rub it on the face of UK. China is quiet about it and building more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEQEveYC4Ag?si=yoOAx8ugpIwHw662
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Depriest2020: 9:46pm On Apr 01
Jokerman:

Show us the one on Adamawa or Kebbi πŸ˜‚
If it comes to roads, south don't come close at all. These are the kinds of roads you will see here in the north πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by FatherOfJesus: 10:20pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

If it comes to roads, south don't come close at all. These are the kinds of roads you will see here in the north πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
You must be deluded to think that you can't find such roads in the south.

Very deluded

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:28pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:
Because of small small tiny tiny roads for east we no go hear word.

See the kind of roads we have here in the north and we don't make noise because we want more. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

When you read the words of truth below, you will understand better about the noise making Especially the red highlight. It's just sheer inherent arrogance and pride.
grin

Chinua Achebe wasn't a politician but he wrote this:

β€œI will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.[color=#990000][/color]”

CHINUA ACHEBE, in his book, 'There was a country'.

Nobody could have said it better than an Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Depriest2020: 10:43pm On Apr 01
FatherOfJesus:
You must be deluded to think that you can't find such roads in the south.

Very deluded
In where Anambra state? Tiny tiny roads, apart from that federal road Onitsha/Enugu express road and the second Niger bridge road you posted which are federal projects, kindly show me roads that are clean wide quality as the ones I posted. Tiny tiny roads are the major causes of hold up in Anambra state. No body builds such tiny tiny roads again, government makes plan for future population growth.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by FatherOfJesus: 10:46pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

In where Anambra state? Tiny tiny roads, apart from that federal road Onitsha/Enugu express road and the second Niger bridge road you posted which are federal projects, kindly show me roads that are clean wide quality as the ones I posted. Tiny tiny roads are the major causes of hold up in Anambra state. No body builds such tiny tiny roads again, government makes plan for future population growth.
Does that mean that you cannot see such roads in south?

You be mumu πŸ˜‚
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Depriest2020: 10:50pm On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Chinua Achebe wasn't a politician but he wrote this:

β€œI will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.[color=#990000][/color]”

CHINUA ACHEBE.

That's 100% fact about them, I always advise a friend to have secrets, keep things to heart. Make no fuse about things you've got, keep calm and observe things.
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by FatherOfJesus: 10:51pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

That's 100% fact about them, I always advise a friend to have secrets, keep things to heart. Make no fuse about things you've got, keep calm and observe things.
it's just a stat and you are triggered πŸ˜‚

No one is even bragging here, na you just bitter.

No one from east has attacked anyone here, you have been the one attacking the east because of this simple stat and its not even as if the stat is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Depriest2020: 10:54pm On Apr 01
FatherOfJesus:
Does that mean that you cannot see such roads in south?

You be mumu πŸ˜‚
G when it comes to roads, north is ahead of south.
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Depriest2020: 10:55pm On Apr 01
FatherOfJesus:

No one from east has attacked anyone here, you have been the one attacking the east because of this simple stat and its even as if the stat is a lie.
Tiny tiny roads.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by FatherOfJesus: 10:58pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

Tiny tiny roads.
No Igbo has insulted anyone here, you have been the one attacking.
You are bitter person, fix your life πŸ˜‚
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by FatherOfJesus: 10:59pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

This stat pain you eh πŸ˜‚
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by FatherOfJesus: 11:01pm On Apr 01
Depriest2020:

See eh, it's not like I cannot tear you and your big for nothing north nonsense to shred but I don't want to feed you.

As I dey reply like this, e go dey pain you more
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by 9japride(m): 1:23am On Apr 02
FatherOfJesus:

No one from east has attacked anyone here, you have been the one attacking the east because of this simple stat and its even as if the stat is a lie.
[color=#006600][/color]

People can just be triggered for no reason. Most of those people hating on Igbos can't even go to their state of origin because of underdevelopment.
They all base in Lagos, Abuja, Kano etc.
People need to travel a lot to see the rut in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Broveens42(m): 6:47am On Apr 02
Depriest2020:

See the kind of roads we have here in the north and we don't make noise because we want more. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

See a typical village in imo state and you are talking about federal road.

#Ehime LGA

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:26am On Apr 02
Depriest2020:

Onitsha upper iweka is like this too .
Same as Obosi interchange.
These are in Anambra
So, what's the difference?
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by NorthernAgender: 8:29am On Apr 02
This is achievement right.
AlexBells:
It mean say South East no be anybody papa mate

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:31am On Apr 02
Depriest2020:

Tiny tiny roads.
It's only inner street roads that are tiny.
So-called inner street roads are inexistent outside the SE.
Go and build streets first before talking to SE
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Depriest2020: 8:32am On Apr 02
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Onitsha upper iweka is like this too .
Same as Obosi interchange.
These are in Anambra
So, what's the difference?
State built roads not federal road, all state roads in Anambra are tiny tiny causing unnecessary hold ups.
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by AlexBells(m): 8:33am On Apr 02
NorthernAgender:
This is achievement right.
Very big achievements, do you haf any problem with that?
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Depriest2020: 8:45am On Apr 02
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It's only inner street roads that are tiny.
So-called inner street roads are inexistent outside the SE.
Go and build streets first before talking to SE
You're a good man for acknowledging the tiny tiny roads I talked about in Anambra, not that fatherofjesus that kept denying it's existence. Kindly advise Soludo to expand them cause Anambra is experiencing population boom for such narrow roads to accommodate more vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Ogene001: 11:23am On Apr 02
AlexBells:

Other states hardly have internal roads. Just one straight road and you are on God if you wish to go inland
Thank you very much. You observed it. SE has many well constructed inner interconnecting roads and streets unlike other places with just one straight road and untarred inner streets
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Ogene001: 11:25am On Apr 02
Depriest2020:

A federal express in Abuja
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by AlexBells(m): 11:27am On Apr 02
Ogene001:

Thank you very much. You observed it. SE has many well constructed inner interconnecting roads and streets unlike other places with just one straight road and untarred inner streets
I see shege in Idah Kogi state and Abuja, once you commot major road, Aboki go carry your Nyash do football for Okada no inland road. If you live the highbrow areas of Abuja, you are on your own
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Ogene001: 11:33am On Apr 02
Depriest2020:

The small tiny roads are innermost inner street roads which does not exist in your towns. As for major roads, this is Onitsha

Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02
Depriest2020:

You're a good man for acknowledging the tiny tiny roads I talked about in Anambra, not that fatherofjesus that kept denying it's existence. Kindly advise Soludo to expand them cause Anambra is experiencing population boom for such narrow roads to accommodate more vehicles.

Those tiny or wide inner street roads exist anywhere else in Nigeria.
Your own localities do not have street roads, so you don't measure yo to the SE. That's my point
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by Ogene001: 12:10pm On Apr 02
Depriest2020:

Get a life and stop sounding stupid
Re: Southeast is more interconnected by roads than other regions. by LocalFARMERS: 1:39pm On Apr 02
Depriest2020:

And na for Onitsha e dey ba?

Chai, see finishing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ty Danjuma And Obj Falls Apart / Court Remands UNPD Presidential Candidate / There's A Grand Plot To Islamise Nigeria-pastor Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.