Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Two Compulsory Questions To Ask During Land Inspection (part1) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Compulsory Questions To Ask During Land Inspection (part1) (83 Views)

Questions To Ask Before Buying A Land / Things We Look Out For When Carrying Out A Property Or Land Inspection In Enugu / ⛔ During Land Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Compulsory Questions To Ask During Land Inspection (part1) by Splendicity: 7:22pm On Apr 01
investing in real estate is a right step towards diversifying your investment portfolio, but before making that payment, it is very important to go for a site inspection. The inspection will help you yo know what the land looks like, the area the land is located and a lot more..

So there are questions to ask during site inspection and it includes:

1) What is the land designation?

This question will enable you know if truly the land is a commercial, residential or industrial land.. Asking this questions will help you avoid costly mistakes.

Let me use a short story to buttress my point.

Philip wanted to start a goat farm and buying a landed property where he could start up the rearing was his plan. So he went ahead to buy a property without asking necessary questions concerning the designation of the land.2 years later, he was now ready to start up the business , he went to his site and noticed that most building under construction are residential building , he never minded..

He tried building a pen for his goat , he was told that rearing a goat or having a goat farm in a residential estate can never be allowed, that it's either he leave the land empty or build according to instruction.

He felt bad but there was nothing he could do about it.

it is very important to always ask questions
during site inspection.

2). What document does the land have?

Acquiring a property is not complete if there is no document. So asking question concerning a lands document and the type of document is not a bad question.

My name is mmadunagu Chinwendu I am open to helping you make the right real estate decisions without regret.

You can count on me with all your real estate deals....

For more detail call 08160423539

(1) (Reply)

Hostel Apartments For Sale Near Lead City University Ibadan. / Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom Detached House @ Agodi GRA, Lagos State. / Ogba Shopping Mall For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.