Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Can We Partner - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can We Partner (131 Views)

Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira / 2019 Cheat On How To Win Bet9ja Virtual Big Odd (12) & Correct Score / SURE October 2017 Cheat To Win Bet9ja Virtual League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Partner by niyi123: 7:58pm On Apr 01
Great
Re: Can We Partner by Gift96: 8:56pm On Apr 01
niyi123:
If you know you are high staker of bet9ja and you have not been winning compare to your losses, I want to tell you we can partner to win bet9ja with adequate strategy which involve two or more people. I am not here to ask anyone to pay for sure game rather to partner with someone. That is, we agreed on location, contribute and share winning together. I am in charge of game playing based on the working strategy that I have been adopting for years while my partners will be in charge of cautioned so that the winning is not lost by ensuring that the laid down rules are strictly adhere to. Adhering to the rules has been my obstacles because I end up losing all cumulative wining due to lack of discipline.

My game is live matches but not football. At times withing 20 minutes have gotten my winning depending on the time the game is played.

If not for my lack of discipline people would have thought I am into yahoo base on my constant winning.

If u wish to partner with me, i base in Ikorodu. 08179338158, WhatsApp

Why haven't you done it alone in the past 3 years
Re: Can We Partner by niyi123: 9:03pm On Apr 01
Gift96:

Why haven't you done it alone in the past 3 years

Must u comment if u lack comprehension

(1) (Reply)

Mbappe's Masterclass Shatters Barcelona's Dream / 1.7 Odds / 'I Acted Like A Fool' - Neymar Rues Marseille Red Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.