Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% (9125 Views)

Energy Crisis: More Problems For Households, Others As Cooking Gas Price Surges / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor / More Troubles For Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by anonimi: 7:39am On Apr 02
iwaeda:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/energy-crisis-more-troubles-for-power-plants-as-fg-increases-gas-price-by-11/

More troubles for power plants, abi more EbinPawa shege for 200 million Nigerians who were swindled into buying Tinubu's packaging of Buhari as APC messiah of change nine years ago for him to get his own Emilokan last year

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by anonimi: 7:42am On Apr 02
iwaeda:
The poor getting poorer under Tinubu's APC. grin grin grin grin

It is terrible that Tinubu is continuing Buhari's economic woes predicted by Obasanjo before he surprisingly endorsed him over Jonathan in 2015.

citizenisb:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says President Muhammadu Buhari may not do well in economy and foreign affairs, except in military matters.

“Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

The former President stated this on Monday at the third International Conference on African Development Issues — themed, “Driving inclusive and sustainable development in Africa: Models, methods and policies” — organised by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.

While reacting to a question posed to him by a member of the audience: “Is there any hope for Nigeria under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari?”, Obasanjo replied, “Is there any hope for Nigeria under this administration? I came back from Geneva, Switzerland a few days ago to attend a conference titled, ‘Are elections giving democracy a bad name?’ We had an election, we elected a leader and the good thing about democracy is that the power you have to elect a leader is also the power you have to remove him. I am saying this because I said earlier that if you don’t see any leader that has done well in the 56 years of Nigeria’s independence, then let us forget about Nigeria.

“I will tell you what I know and I will tell you what I don’t know. I know Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He served under me in the military. His characteristics that I know, his behaviour that I know, he has not deviated from them. He was never a perfect man, he is not a perfect man and no leader can ever be a perfect man because they are human beings. But if you read my book, what I said about him is correct. He is not a hot person when it comes to economy. He is not a very hot person when it comes to foreign affairs. But he will do well in matters of military and he will do well in fighting Boko Haram.”

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-sound-economy-foreign-affairs-obasanjo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Brendaniel: 7:42am On Apr 02
Benrosaria:

I
OG we are living in lies. If we can accept the biggest lie of the world (Bible) then every other thing can be accepted

The Bible is not a lie....

1 Like

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Blackdisciple(m): 7:43am On Apr 02
That's what you get when evil men rules...
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by helinues: 7:51am On Apr 02
Brendaniel:
Some Nigerians still don't know who they are dealing with yet...

How can you be lied to for 8 years and still want to believe the person that lied to you for another 8 years, if I say some things now some people will say I hate Nigeria but it is the truth...

It is not only Toh it is Thanos, either you people are extremely wicked or you have no idea the nonsense you people have done to Nigeria by supporting Tinubu....

Stop crying on my mentions

Thank you
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by erniok(m): 7:53am On Apr 02
Expect increase in tariff.

1 Like

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Kobicove(m): 7:57am On Apr 02
What is the rationale for increasing price of gas to power producers when it's obvious most of the electricity generating companies are struggling to stay afloat? angry
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by LordBillionz: 8:02am On Apr 02
Soon, this will reflect on electricity bill.

1 Like

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Brendaniel: 8:03am On Apr 02
helinues:

Stop crying on my mentions

Thank you

You are the one crying Toh everywhere, abi is that the new on your mandate song they told you guys to be shouting everywhere for Tinubu? grin
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by cucumbar: 8:04am On Apr 02
Don’t worry, when dangote refinery starts, this price will be reviewed downwards- according to agbadorians!

1 Like

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Melagros(m): 8:38am On Apr 02
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Una wen beat and stab and threaten people during elections, shey appointments and contracts dey reach una steady?

Una wen collect money to disrupt due process and insult others on social media, shey una still dey chop election allawee?

Three years from now, sane Nigerians will warn you about another slowpoke and you'll still do it again.

Stockholm patients.
Fellow Wise man

2 Likes

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Kukutente23: 8:52am On Apr 02
Benrosaria:

I
OG we are living in lies. If we can accept the biggest lie of the world (Bible) then every other thing can be accepted
What's the business of the Bible wit thieving politicians
How can Bible be the biggest lie in the world
It means your existence is a lie itself

1 Like

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by CorrectionFLuid: 10:34am On Apr 02
Chicagograduate:
How can the political class who claim government is for the people,is now making life difficult for them?
A product that is made in Nigeria is being charged in dollar.This is the same Tinubu s government that is invading bureau change s premises and even oarrading them before efcc for increasing the exchange of the dollar to Naira arbitrary.
These funds being generated will be stolen during budget signing.

It's not even made. It's just dug up.
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by iwaeda: 10:49am On Apr 02
Grave implications for those on estimated billing. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Saintinoo(m): 10:52am On Apr 02
ayindejimmy:
This FG is confused and irresponsible

Is this the period to increase gas price ?
I thought the whole process had been deregulated before .

Why controlling the price again

People like you are the problem of Nigeria, I don't mean to be harsh, and , I am not saying this from the point of hate.

But, people who still believe anything coming from Nigeria government (be it any), are the real problem of Nigeria, and would at any given chance still vote for the wrong men in the coming elections.
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Saintinoo(m): 10:53am On Apr 02
BigDawsNet:
When will Nigerians celebrate constant light? I'm not talking bt people living in banana island oh!

You still have hopes in Nigeria?
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by COMPAQ(m): 10:56am On Apr 02
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/energy-crisis-more-troubles-for-power-plants-as-fg-increases-gas-price-by-11/

And based on this new gas price, what is a cost reflective tarrif!? Is it N90? Is it N120? Is it N160?

Maybe we should start there first

1 Like

Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Benrosaria(m): 11:59am On Apr 02
Kukutente23:

What's the business of the Bible wit thieving politicians
How can Bible be the biggest lie in the world
It means your existence is a lie itself

Won't you be able to live without being spoken to??
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Benrosaria(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02
Brendaniel:

The sweetest lie sef 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Benrosaria(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02
Brendaniel:

We don't need to read, to live
We don't even need to hear, to live
We dont need to be spoken to, to live
We don't need to be taught, to live
We just need to see to live
Even the blind don't need you sef to live
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Kukutente23: 12:25pm On Apr 02
Benrosaria:

Won't you be able to live without being spoken to??
No I'll live with people not making silly, snide comments about sacred things that others hold dear just because they think it makes them look smarter than they really are
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Brendaniel: 3:25pm On Apr 02
Benrosaria:

We don't need to read, to live
We don't even need to hear, to live
We dont need to be spoken to, to live
We don't need to be taught, to live
We just need to see to live
Even the blind don't need you sef to live

why did you go to school ?
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by BigDawsNet: 5:01pm On Apr 02
Saintinoo:

You still have hopes in Nigeria?

I'm positive
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Breakfreee: 1:13am On Apr 03
Don't feel bittered. Don't you all know that Tinubu is a tax man. Have you all forgotten how he tax Lagos state for 8yrs.
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Benrosaria(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03
Brendaniel:

why did you go to school ?

To make money off your ignorance and vice versa
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Brendaniel: 4:42pm On Apr 03
Benrosaria:

To make money off your ignorance and vice versa

So if you didn't go to school you would have been poor all your life without hope of ever getting rich?
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Benrosaria(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03
Brendaniel:

So if you didn't go to school you would have been poor all your life without hope of ever getting rich?

School isnt wealth. Wisdom is.

So if I didn't go to school, it still don't determine whether I eat or not
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Brendaniel: 1:06am On Apr 04
Benrosaria:

School isnt wealth. Wisdom is.

So if I didn't go to school, it still don't determine whether I eat or not

So why did you go to school ?
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Benrosaria(m): 6:25am On Apr 04
Brendaniel:

So why did you go to school ?

If I had a choice as a baby. I won't come to this world that isn't our own
Re: Energy Crisis: More Troubles For Power Plants As FG Increases Gas Price By 11% by Brendaniel: 7:07am On Apr 04
Benrosaria:

If I had a choice as a baby. I won't come to this world that isn't our own

So which world is your own?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi / Stop Panic Buying, NNPC Cautions Nigerians / Groups Present N22.5m To Akeredolu For Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.