Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Soldier Girl Chapter One : Written By Rihanne Maya - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soldier Girl Chapter One : Written By Rihanne Maya (176 Views)

My boss is an Ass chapter one / Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Girl Chapter One : Written By Rihanne Maya by Dailygroove: 11:33pm On Apr 01
SOLDIER GIRL

CHAPTER ONE

"Where are the amulet stones?" King Haran thundered at my dad.

A sudden spurt of blood gushed out of my father's nostrils and mouth as a knife swung at his head.

"Muna!!!" My mother screamed out aloud from the close bushes,allowing her words to run out bluntly.

Mum had hidden behind the bush with the drawstring pouch of the amulet stones, before a stream of fear induced her at the point she witnessed the manhandling of my dad.

"Tara! Tara!! Ruuuuun!!" My father thundered as he crashed to the ground in the pool of his own blood.

"Cease her! Cease her!! She has the amulets." King Haran commanded in an angry tone.

"No! No!! Please,don't touch my pregnant wife and my unborn baby! Please!" Dad pleaded as he crawled on the ground with blood spurting out of his broken skin. The military men had stabbed him severely. "Take the amulets but please don't hurt her and my baby. "

"Get her!" King Haran uttered. "If you do not get the amulet stones,do not get back here. "

So the military men unsheathed their knives and went all out for my pregnant mum. But she managed to run away into the mountains,until she noticed that she could no longer hide from the military men.

"I guess this is the end of the road," She looked down the mountain and for what seemed like the abyss was a dark water. "My unborn child! How do I escape with this?!"

As my mother inched her way toward the cliff with the drawstring pouch of the three amulet stones, her legs were shaking uncontrollably. She could feel the coldness of the rock beneath her feet when her toes curled around the edge in one last futile attempt at survival.

"My unborn baby! My baby! I can't die with my baby,I'd rather die for my baby to survive," She thought to herself. " But I have to escape these evil military men. "

Her heart was racing like a trapped bird, desperate to escape. Gazing down the sheer drop, she nearly fainted; her entire life flashed before her eyes. She could hear stones breaking free and fiercely tumbling down the hillside, plummeting into the dark abyss of the forbidding black water.

Here she was,mid air on the mountain ledge deciding her own fate, voices of the military men emanated closely," Where is she? Where is she hiding?"

"They are here!!" She said in between sobs. The threatening mountains surrounding her seemed to grow more sinister with each passing moment, she felt herself fighting for air.

"There you are!" One of the military men laughed.

"Tara! You are heavily pregnant,you can't jump off the cliff!" One of the military men persuaded," Do you wish to die with that unborn baby? Just give me the amulets and we will spare your life and your unborn child."

Read more from our website address under my profile or visit and follow the writer on facebook

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Africa / . / NIBF 2023: NBFT Calls For Exhibitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.