Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million (2280 Views)

Air Peace Slashes London Flight Fares, Return Economy ₦1.2M, Business ₦4M / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by DrMB: 4:38am On Apr 02
Air Peace has shaken things up in the aviation industry with the launch of their highly anticipated London route! Not only are they offering a new connection to this global city, but they've slashed ticket prices, making travel significantly more accessible.

Economy Class Dreams Take Off:

Forget the days of astronomical airfare! Air Peace is offering economy class tickets to London for a jaw-dropping N1.2 million naira (round trip). This is a monumental reduction from the previous average of N6 million naira. This massive price drop makes London a realistic possibility for many Nigerians who previously couldn't afford the trip.

Business Class Luxury Without the Hefty Price Tag:

For those seeking a touch of indulgence, Air Peace hasn't forgotten you. Business class tickets have also seen a significant price cut, going from a staggering N17 million naira to a much more manageable N4 million naira (round trip). This reduction allows you to experience the comfort and exclusivity of business class without breaking the bank.

A Win for Nigerian Travelers:

Air Peace's competitive pricing isn't just good news for travelers, it's a boon for the Nigerian economy. This move is expected to stimulate travel and tourism, fostering stronger connections between Nigeria and the UK.

Ready to Book Your Dream Trip?

With these incredible fares, there's no better time to plan your London adventure. Whether you're yearning for iconic landmarks, a vibrant cultural scene, or simply a change of scenery, Air Peace has made your dream a reality. Visit their website or contact a travel agent to book your tickets and experience London like never before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOwSrqDHddo

Dr Melchisedec Bankole
Frontend Web Developer | Technical Writer | Python Developer | Cloud Computing student | Angular | SQL | Cybersecurity aficionado | Supernal Science Scholar

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by DeeNet1: 4:39am On Apr 02
No problem
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by Adaisback(f): 4:42am On Apr 02
Nlfpmod pls come and see o. Ndi Igbo to the rescue once more.
Chest beating as usual? I agree o. Allow me to chest beat in peace. Chest beating no be crime

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by Slytiger: 4:45am On Apr 02
Adaisback:
Chest beating as usual? I agree o. Allow me to chest beat in peace. Chest beating no be crime
Sha be careful so you don't make a large hole in your chest from the beating 🤣

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by opamoses1: 4:46am On Apr 02
DrMB:

A Win for Nigerian Travelers:

Air Peace's competitive pricing isn't just good news for travelers, it's a boon for the Nigerian economy. This move is expected to stimulate travel and tourism, fostering stronger connections between Nigeria and the UK.
Airline tickets use dynamic pricing models. Are these price fixed or subject to fluctuation based on demand? I have never seen a fixed air price fare.

Anyway, let's also thank the APC government for helping to make this possible.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by CoronaVirusPro: 4:49am On Apr 02
Should still be less than that!

Anything above 1.5 million for a 7 hour flight is still extortion.

New York to Honolulu is about 11 hours and still less than $800.

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by overall90: 4:51am On Apr 02
When I talk now they will call it chest beating grin

Make I just keep quiet.

God bless Airpeace

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by Nackzy: 5:02am On Apr 02
Competition brings about change

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by Jogs1900: 5:29am On Apr 02
opamoses1:

Airline tickets use dynamic pricing models. Are these price fixed or subject to fluctuation based on demand? I have never seen a fixed air price fare.

Anyway, let's also thank the APC government for helping to make this possible.
There's no price crash here brother..All na propaganda...I boarded British airways from London last year paid in pounds and the price is still the same...It was the dollar rate that made it look as if the price went up for those paying in naira...Hence the price reduction is only as a result of naira appreciation from #1800 to #1300 to a USD

9 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by opamoses1: 5:39am On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

There's no price clash here brother..All na propaganda...I boarded British airways from London last year paid in pounds and the price is still the same...It was the dollar rate that made it look as if the price went up for those paying in naira...Hence the price reduction is only as a result of naira appreciation from #1800 to #1300 to a USD
Wow. No wonder.
These guys with their crooked agendas smh

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by Jogs1900: 5:45am On Apr 02
opamoses1:

Wow. No wonder.
These guys with their crooked agendas smh
I checked some minutes ago and the price is still the same as what I paid last year.. if you are paying in pounds...You can confirm from anybody that boarded BA last year from London.
Will Airpeace operate at a loss? NO
Does air peace have what it takes to start any price war with BA or Virgin..NO..They will send him to his village..
Nevertheless, if I get a good review about their services, I will definitely board Air peace for the sake of the love for Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by adamusuleiman1: 5:51am On Apr 02
Topic title is quite misleading. Major reason for the reduction is NCAA's directive for airlines to open up their lower inventory tickets. It says right there in the video. AirPeace if it has any affect at all will be secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by psucc(m): 6:45am On Apr 02
Nigeria is a wonderful people. If Reno Omokri, FG and APC can celebrate Naira gain against the $ when there actually deliberately allowed its fall.
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by tophempire: 6:45am On Apr 02
Air peace giving peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by tollyboy5(m): 6:49am On Apr 02
Adaisback:
What's the meaning of all these lol.
I no blame you, Na that freestuff NG guy cause am.
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by Aboks(m): 6:52am On Apr 02
Nice
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by GOFRONT(m): 7:20am On Apr 02
Air peace Crashes??

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by DatNiggaDaz: 7:22am On Apr 02
Our neigbours & brothers Igbo amaka grin grin

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by jimmynauty: 7:23am On Apr 02
***Scammer Account Details Alert***
Avoid doing biz with Dr. Stanley Machilo & Draw Machilo. He promised to refund if service failed. Someone paid for his service, for me. It failed & he blocked me.
His Acct derails: Global Adjusters 5329908995 Moniepoint
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by uncleck: 7:34am On Apr 02
Wait, were people paying 17m to UK?
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by Freebills12: 8:12am On Apr 02
Despite his effort Nigerian govt still withhold her accent for Air Peace to travel to other European countries. What is wrong with Nigerian govt? Should everything be about tribe and place of origin. They supported Dangote, BUA, Adenuga etc. All they have done to this Air Peace is to witch-hunt him.
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by Kingray10: 8:12am On Apr 02
I no be igbo, but IGBO AMAKA.
Well done Allen oyenma
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by clarocuzioo(m): 10:52am On Apr 02
kk

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by mytime24(f): 12:05pm On Apr 02
Promo price 😁🤪
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by AcadaWriter: 12:15pm On Apr 02
Competition brings about change
Re: Air Peace Crashes London Flight Ticket From N17 Million To N4 Million by gentleman82: 12:19pm On Apr 02
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teens Murdered A Nigerian Accused Of Raping A Nigerian In Dubai. / Getting Earliest Appointment Date For Us Embassy In Abuja / Air Peace Flight Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.