Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons (10267 Views)

Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] / Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by tyup(m): 7:54am On Apr 02
YoungLionken:
Audio killing as usual. When other countries take out enemies, we see photos and videos, but in here, no evidence apart from a long read epistle..

Nigeria, already tired when there's still a long way to go...

Show us pictures of the death of Bin laden and Abubakar al baghdadi together with their legions or forever remain foolish
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by tyup(m): 8:01am On Apr 02
BrighterSyde:
In any sane country when you kill terrorists it is expected we see pictures.
But the moment you ask for pictures you are tagged an enemy of Nigeria.

But if you ask them what is wrong in asking for pictures they will not answer that question instead they will tag you one name or the other. I’m surprised I haven’t seen them much on this thread. Seems like they are starting to use a little of their brain now.

What Sane country kills terrorist and show their dead or mutilated bodies for the world to see?? You type quite alright but there's many traits of illiteracy in ur sense of reasoning and I just hope you're not an adult yet

Ngwa show us the pictures and videos of every ISIS or Talibans killed by the US. You have from now till noon
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by anytexy: 8:05am On Apr 02
Picture speaks volume that long epistle
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by NACE13: 9:00am On Apr 02
31st of April, 2024.So,the NA is now saying there will be a raid by the end of this month.
Gosh! Incompetence mixed with BS here
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by farouk2much(m): 9:09am On Apr 02
And non of them (the soldiers) has a camera phone to snap and give us some confidence says Nigeria is fighting back
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by Logins2125: 9:24am On Apr 02
Pictures or I don't believe ‼️
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by KIDfurniture(m): 9:31am On Apr 02
Kill ko kill ni. They re friends ! They don’t kill them. They share ransom

Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/troops-kill-11-terrorists-recover-military-uniforms-weapons/?amp
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by mariovito(m): 9:42am On Apr 02
DeeNet1:
Now making the story look like all Nigerian are terrorists

I'm glad you deciphered the spin they tried to put to it.
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by obrian888: 9:54am On Apr 02
Picture evidence or i will never believe, if you like say your rubbish, the boys killed Delta in one of the communities that the soldiers claimed was harboring criminals, their bodies is viral today in all social media space.
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by blacknp(m): 9:56am On Apr 02
STEWpid:
Boring,,

No site action in pictures and video!!

Chai..
Your name is a clear reflection of the kind of person that you must be.
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by blacknp(m): 9:58am On Apr 02
obrian888:
Picture evidence or i will never believe, if you like say your rubbish, the boys killed Delta in one of the communities that the soldiers claimed was harboring criminals, their bodies is viral today in all social media space.
Who cares if an enemy of The Federal Republic of Nigeria like yourself believes or not, what difference will the believe, or non believe of a nonentity make? just read the report & move on.
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by blacknp(m): 10:01am On Apr 02
Logins2125:
Pictures or I don't believe ‼️
Who cares if an enemy of The Federal Republic of Nigeria like yourself believes or not, what difference will the believe, or non believe of a nonentity make? just read the report & move on.
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by STEWpid(f): 10:06am On Apr 02
blacknp:
Your name is a clear reflection of the kind of person that you must be.

What's the meaning of STEWpid?

Oponu!

Chai..
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:11am On Apr 02
epondudu:
Terrorist no dey finish for dis CORNTRY.
they are recruiting people the way military used to recruit
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by billyG(m): 10:12am On Apr 02
I want to hear the na killed hundred to 300 terrorists
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by Omoawoke: 11:48am On Apr 02
It’s better not to report the news than report a news of dead terrorists without pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by Donake: 1:31pm On Apr 02
Pictures don't come from the north but it does in the South,why is it? Are we running one propaganda,one reality show?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by SaLongs1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02
This is a lie from the pit of hell without pictures or videos.
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by SaLongs1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02
billyG:
I want to hear the na killed hundred to 300 terrorists
Without pics or videos this news is suspect.
Re: Troops Kill 11 Terrorists, Recover Military Uniforms, Weapons by Exceed15: 4:56pm On Apr 03
This news dey sweet me walahi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Bus Driver, Kidnap 8 Passengers In Niger State, Demand ₦17M Ransom / EFCC Arraigns Embelekpo Apere, 2 Others, For Alleged ₦864 Million Fraud / 2000 Ebonyi Indigenes Displaced In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.