Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord (2356 Views)

2006 Dc Honda Accord Lagos Cleared #2.560m / SOLD!!!!!! Clean Toks Honda 2006 Dc (1.450m) / First Body V4 2006 DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 7:23am On Apr 02
[/b]This car was bought brand new i.e tear rubber by Chevron and well maintained.

4 cylinders sound engine
Gear is super sharp
Body is 100% first body never been painted for once not even the fenders or numbers.
No accident history
Suspension is excellent
Neat fabric interior
AC chills very well even in this current hot weather.
Catalyst intact.
Mileage is just 100,000km

[b]Things to fix:

1. Since body is first body paint new owner may have to oven bake it.

2. The side mirror casings will need replacement

3. That cover for the gear stick beside the hand break, I honestly don't know the name... Will need replacement.

4. The roof upholstery may need replacement because it has drop a little.

5. You may need a new car battery or charge this very well

6. The car remote needs attention

Price: 2.6m
Contact (WhatsApp) : 08035132876
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Demmtek(m): 7:47am On Apr 02
2.6m without even fine tuning the car small grin No worry Nah Cardoso dey give unah hope

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by njelrapheal: 7:47am On Apr 02
1.2 million given over 800k to be spent to fix these ans more
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 8:53am On Apr 02
njelrapheal:
1.2 million given over 800k to be spent to fix these ans more
Come and pay
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 8:58am On Apr 02
Demmtek:
2.6m without even fine tuning the car small grin No worry Nah Cardoso dey give unah hope

A good oven baking is 150k
Battery: 30k+old one
Side mirror cover: let's assume 15k for the 2
The roof upholstery: 10k
Remote casing: 2 or 5k

Total: 210k

Is that too much a fix for a used car?

If you don't have something good to say simply keep your mouth shut
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by femmygold: 9:39am On Apr 02
Do the repairs yourself & then sell

11 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 10:30am On Apr 02
femmygold:

Which repair?
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by ravensckar(m): 11:33am On Apr 02
Felicity001:

Oga keep quiet there and stop sounding like a thief! You want to sell such a car with myriads of issue for 2.6m. Shey una think sey person dey pick money ni? angry angry

I've said it countless times, Nairaland is the worst place to buy a car because of so many criminals like you who likes to inflate prices.

PS- below are the pictures of the same car I bought in November for 2.2m. Compare it to the rubbish you posted above. It was a nairalander (AUTOCONSULT) that came to inspect it for me.

20 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Empedocles(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02
ravensckar:
Oga keep quiet there and stop sounding like a thief! You want to sell such a car with myriads of issue for 2.6m. Shey una think sey person dey pick money ni? angry angry

I've said it countless times, Nairaland is the worst place to buy a car because of so many criminals like you who likes to inflate prices.

PS- below are the pictures of the same car I bought in November for 2.2m. Compare it to the rubbish you posted above. It was a nairalander (AUTOCONSULT) that came to inspect it for me.
Please I need your review on this car, how has it been all round.
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02
ravensckar:

Can you see how foolish and stupid you're?

In November only God knows what year, let's assume it was last year how many months ago? 5 months

Look at the car, it's painted and well packaged fufu they sold to you @2.2m

What was the cost of dollar in November compare to now?

Can you see you don't have sense?

You want to compare a painted car you bought 2.2m in November last year or 2 yrs ago with a car in it's first body state... No accident history, 4 cylinders, that was bought brand new and used and maintained Chevron Oil Company to this your shoulder padded painted body car?

You just disgraced your self.

You should hide your head in the sand for this show of shame .

Can you imagine!

5 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by H2ho(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02
1m cash...my wife can use it to learn

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by olurotimi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02
That price is alarming for a used 06 Accord asides its number plate is faded will need re- issue costing another 40k among other repair expenses.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Erums(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02
1.6 ...cash ready , i can come to inspect , if youre in ..no offense
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02
olurotimi:
That price is alarming for a used 06 Accord asides its number plate is faded will need re- issue costing another 40k among other repair expenses.

We don't sell used cars with number plate Sir, it's an offense just so you know.

There are no hidden repairs needed in this car other than what has been stated already.

Nigerians don't like honest and truthful people.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02
Erums:
1.6 ...cash ready , i can come to inspect , if youre in ..no offense

I've gotten a 2.2m naira offer already... I know what I'm selling and I'm selling it with full cheat... This car will travel Lagos to Maduguri and back 3 times in a week stretch without any breakdown
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02
ravensckar:

This you dead car is even a V6 and you bought it for 2.2m in November Chai!! Them use juju close your eyes I swear... Can you be honest with us to tell us how much you spent in fixing the car up immediately after purchase?

See how black the exhaust pipe is.

Na this dead car v6 you dey use compare to my i4... Your mumu too much bro

Send autoconsultant to come check this let's compare... Mumu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by AutoConsult: 2:02pm On Apr 02
ravensckar:

I see you my boss🙌🙌
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02
AutoConsult:

I see you my boss🙌🙌

Bro can you come for a free check and test drive so you can give feedback to your so called boss... I'll pay your inspection fee. But make sure you come with the result of that dead one he said you checked in November o
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by goodnewscliff(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02
ravensckar:

how was the inspection Autoconsult did??
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by ravensckar(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02
Felicity001:

This you dead car is even a V6 and you bought it for 2.2m in November Chai!! Them use juju close your eyes I swear... Can you be honest with us to tell us how much you spent in fixing the car up immediately after purchase?

See how black the exhaust pipe is.

Na this dead car v6 you dey use compare to my i4... Your mumu too much bro

Send autoconsultant to come check this let's compare... Mumu grin grin
I knew you'll embarrass yourself by displaying your ignorance and folly for all to see. cheesy cheesy

Firstly, it's a V4 engine not V6 like you erroneously said. cheesy cheesy

Secondly, you talked about it being painted which is correct. Didn't you also put up the cost of oven baking for your prospective buyer? See hypocrisy! So, because it's first body means one should be driving a car with faded paint like LAGOS DANFO?

Thirdly, I only did some minor repairs on it (costing less than 30K) and till today it's still going strong. Other than occasionally changing oil and servicing the ball joint, I haven't repaired anything in the car to date.

Fourthly, I knew you would use the dollar excuse as a reason for your inflated price. You didn't disappoint! Typical criminal seller! Las las, na middle man you be. You self wan cut! wink cheesy

Finally, I've attached a screenshot of my conversation with the seller (Two months after buying the car). If the car was giving me issues, will I still be commending him? Check the date for confirmation..

In summary, you're criminal for wanting to sell that 'deadi body car' for 2.6m. cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02
For those who value the truth... This is the side mirror casing I'm talking about

Image 1

Imagine 2 is the gear stick cover I'm referring to... That neat like cover that prevents dirts or any objects from entering into this place

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by ravensckar(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02
goodnewscliff:
how was the inspection Autoconsult did??
Very perfect! He scanned the engine and other vital components and gave me a comprehensive report. He even told me the things that need to be fixed and how much they will cost.

Five months after the purchase, I'm still enjoying the car.

He's patient and quiet knowledgeable at what he does. At a point, my wife couldn't believe that I met him on nairaland. I won't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by ravensckar(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02
AutoConsult:

I see you my boss🙌🙌
My Oga! I throway salute for you o. I can never forget your assistance during my car purchase. It's on that note that I won't hesitate to recommend you to anyone. You're the best at your job!

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by ravensckar(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02
Empedocles:

Please I need your review on this car, how has it been all round.
The car is a very wonderful low budget car. It's quite easy go maintain and very reliable. For the past five months that I've been driving it, it hasn't given me a single issue. Ensure you do your routine service like Oil Changing & Ball Joint Servicing and you're good to go.

Most importantly, get a good inspector (like AUTOCONSULT) to help you inspect before purchase and you'll be fine. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Erums(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02
ok boss

Felicity001:

I've gotten a 2.2m naira offer already... I know what I'm selling and I'm selling it with full cheat... This car will travel Lagos to Maduguri and back 3 times in a week stretch without any breakdown
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02
ravensckar:
I knew you'll embarrass yourself by displaying your ignorance and folly for all to see. cheesy cheesy

Firstly, it's a V4 engine not V6.

Secondly, I only did some minor repairs on it (costing less than 30K) and till today it's still going strong. Other than occasionally changing oil and servicing the ball joint, I haven't repaired anything in the car to date.

Thirdly, I've attached a screenshot of my conversation with the seller (Two months after buying the car). If the car was giving me issues, will I still be commending him? Check the date for confirmation..

In summary, you're criminal for wanting to sell that 'deadi body car' for 2.6m. cheesy cheesy

You're a big fool for buying a painted DC in November for 2.2m and coming here to talk down on my business may god punish you.

Since you don't have sense or memory to remember let me remind you how much a bag of rice cost in November, 45/48k today as at today the sane bag of rice is sold for 80k or more.

How much was the dollar in November.comoate to today?

A fool without sense I wonder how your wife who gave you the money to buy that car is couping with you.

Oga better face you bolt driving peacefully before I scatter your number finish.

Mumu wey no know watin dem dey call first body.

How can you compare a car in it's first body to the one that has been painted, God knows how many times.

Rubbish.

If you make me vex now self I go increase the price to 3m angry angry im not in a hurry to sell
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by AcadaWriter: 3:13pm On Apr 02

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by ravensckar(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02
Felicity001:

You're a big fool for buying a painted DC in November for 2.2m and coming here to talk down on my business may god punish you.

Since you don't have sense or memory to remember let me remind you how much a bag of rice cost in November, 45/48k today as at today the sane bag of rice is sold for 80k or more.

How much was the dollar in November.comoate to today?

A fool without sense I wonder how your wife who gave you the money to buy that car is couping with you.

Oga better face you bolt driving peacefully before I scatter your number finish.

Mumu wey no know watin dem dey call first body.

How can you compare a car in it's first body to the one that has been painted, God knows how many times.

Rubbish.

If you make me vex now self I go increase the price to 3m angry angry im not in a hurry to sell
Another ranting from a deranged soul! Na me go finish your lie lie business for this thread.

Firstly, my wife didn't give me the money to buy the car. I'm a hardworking man who can comfortably provide for himself and his immediate family. Those who know me very well on nairaland are here and they can attest to that.

Secondly, I'm not a BOLT DRIVER (apologies to all BOLT DRIVERS) as you've wrongfully opined. I bought the car for our comfort (myself and my wife). If you want to know what I do for a living, you should simply ask rather than display your inherent stvpidity. cheesy cheesy

Thirdly, the rising cost of dollar has nothing to do with the price of NIGERIAN USED CAR. It's criminals like you that are taking advantage of the situation.

Fourthly, the first body lie you're spewing doesn't hold water. Nobody in his right senses will buy that car and be driving it like that without repainting. Even you too attested to that by putting up the supposed price for painting.

Lastly, it's not wrong to want to sell a car for any amount you wish. However, such a high price tag must be justified. Make una take suffery suffery dey lie no be everybody be JJC.

PS- I've tried to be civil with you. If you quote me to insult me again, then, I'll be ready to send you to oblivion. Me I be online TERRORIST o. I no dey retreat, I no dey surrender. I'm warning you for the last time cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02
ravensckar:
The car is a very wonderful low budget car. It's quite easy go maintain and very reliable. For the past five months that I've been driving it, it hasn't given me a single issue. Ensure you do your routine service like Oil Changing & Ball Joint Servicing and you're good to go.

Most importantly, get a good inspector (like AUTOCONSULT) to help you inspect before purchase and you'll be fine. cheesy cheesy

Simple!

This is what you should have said before coming to my thread to put your gutter mouth in what you don't even know... Idiot!

Now 2 cars of the same brand can ever have the same history.

If we have to compare this your black painted, shoulder padded car with my first body from the pictures seen above a good and experience person will tell which is better even in pictures.

Now, your car is painted severally, my is pure pangolo.

For your car to be painted severally it therefore means over 5 persons have used it since it was produced. But my was bought brand new by Chevron and maintained by their servicing company with synthetic oil being used since it was bought. Service logbook are all still intact... Come for an inspection I'll show you.
Just 1 user since car was produced.

My catalyst is intact so you don't have any worries for high fuel consumption

The AC is perfectly working and still in it's factory state

A car you bought 5 months ago for 2.2mhiw much would you have bought it now? 1.6m? Give us a honest answer
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02
AcadaWriter:

No repair is needed bro

I am a car dealer so I understand the business, the value of a car drops once it's painted, also, most customers will.co.plaun your painter didn't do a good job so anybody that buys can decide to paint it or use it like that... Some part of the body is faded that all.

Even the roof upholstery I talked about it not a serious thing the roof is very much okay.

The car doesn't need any fixing it's a buy and use... All 4 tire are brand new. Suspension is superb. What else would you need in a car?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Felicity001(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02
ravensckar:
Another ranting from a deranged soul! Na me go finish your lie lie business for this thread.

Firstly, my wife didn't give me the money to buy the car. I'm a hardworking man who can comfortably provide for himself and his immediate family. Those who know me very well on nairaland are here and they can attest to that.

Secondly, I'm not a BOLT DRIVER (apologies to all BOLT DRIVERS) as you've wrongfully opined. I bought the car for our comfort (myself and my wife). If you want to know what I do for a living, you should simply ask rather than display your inherent stvpidity. cheesy cheesy

Thirdly, the rising cost of dollar has nothing to do with the price of NIGERIAN USED CAR. It's criminals like you that are taking advantage of the situation.

Fourthly, the first body lie you're spewing doesn't hold water. Nobody in his right senses will buy that car and be driving it like that without repainting. Even you too attested to that by putting up the supposed price for painting.

Lastly, it's not wrong to want to sell a car for any amount you wish. However, such a high price tag must be justified. Make una take suffery suffery dey lie no be everybody be JJC.

PS- I've tried to be civil with you. If you quote me to insult me again, then, I'll be ready to send you to oblivion. Me I be online TERRORIST o. I no dey retreat, I no dey surrender. I'm warning you for the last time cheesy cheesy

Chai!!! See this small boy ooo... Ehyahh so you don't know me??

I will advise you go through my profile very well before you chose your battle ooo....

Pope191
Tojah
Pearl1910
YeyeGbami
BAZ001
Gentlelife50
Cheerfulgiver
Donbrowser
Etc...

Una no tell am?
Re: SOLD!!! Reg: 2006 DC Honda Accord by Demmtek(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02
Felicity001:

fix and sell off at you will get a buyer faster once it looks good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*CHRISTMAS BONANZA*Very Clean 2008 Chevrolet Aveo(lt) For Sale-980K / 2004 Honda Accord 2.4i-vtec N1.4m - Made In Japan / Toks 2003 Toyota Matrix Price N1.550m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.