Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off (18646 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by odenkirk: 10:31am On Apr 02
Oxb90:
A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.
Gold mining sites are controlled by terrorists (aka bandits). Money made goes into the pockets of individuals.
Oil mining sites are controlled by the federal government and the money made is shared among the states and the FCT.
Who are the real enemies of NIGERIA?
Is Nigeria one country?
can you do us a favour and go share the gold money among states?
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by barinedan(m): 10:45am On Apr 02
Bandits have full control of some mining sites in the north yet the government has not sent soldiers or done anything to stop them, even to the point rivals now fight themselves over mining sites right in the face o Nigeria and nothing is being done. But the same government has the capacity to send thousands of soldiers to the south to stop oil bunkering, soldiers even kill and destroy people's properties because of oil bunkering. Is this what ONE NIGERIA stands for? What is good for the north is not good for the south? Shame

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by LeeSmart: 11:32am On Apr 02
Oxb90:
A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.
Gold mining sites are controlled by terrorists (aka bandits). Money made goes into the pockets of individuals.
Oil mining sites are controlled by the federal government and the money made is shared among the states and the FCT.
Who are the real enemies of NIGERIA?
Is Nigeria one country?
It only takes an extreamly intelligent someone to understand dis beautiful piece u wrote here, not some unity beggers.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by extol1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02
id4sho:
Gold is the cause of banditry/Terrorism in the north west.
This areas need to be bombed. The political class is our problem
Are we going to say, too much of natural resources in Nigeria is a curse

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by ablejesus26(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02
Not bad if they turn their guns on each other.
Bloody jihadists.
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by Obakoolex(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02
MajorOvakporaye:

You're a complete ignoramus. Going through your posts on Nairaland, one can easily see foolishness in your comments. Terrorists now control gold mines that are supposed to be in the hands of the government and you are here jumping up and down and shouting 'good news'.

It is very clear to see why the contraption called Nigeria is retrogressing.

I guess you just escaped from a psychiatrist hospital undecided
Was my comment about mining or bandits killing one another.... well you're too daft or sick to comprehend olodo gangster wannabe.
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02
Obakoolex:

I guess you just escaped from a psychiatrist hospital undecided
Was my comment about mining or bandits killing one another.... well you're too daft or sick to comprehend olodo gangster wannabe.

We go visit you. No worry.
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by Obakoolex(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02
MajorOvakporaye:

We go visit you. No worry.

I wish you come in thousands, so you can make front-page newspaper when I murder you all.
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:02pm On Apr 02
Obakoolex:

I wish you come in thousands, so you can make front-page newspaper when I murder you all.

Online warrior.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by nedu666: 6:48pm On Apr 02
Dele alake is minister in charge of mining sector yet na bandits they control mining. So what is the job of Dele alake
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by Johnjustice: 7:48pm On Apr 02
Cause confusion in the camp of the enemies.
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by tnerro1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02
Nothing concern me, I just want to make money
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by Only1OGBaby: 10:00pm On Apr 02
Computer translate Dogon Ginde for me
Birdbyrde440:

Super story.

Dogo gide and sons vs Ansaru branch.

Let them make action movies because it seems alot is known about the terrorists.
Re: Notorious Bandit Mudi, Son Killed As Ansaru Terrorists, Dogo Gide Face Off by Exceed15: 4:52pm On Apr 03
Continue sending them to meet their 72 virgins. Mad people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, Saraki In Closed-door Meeting At The Villa / Orji Uzor Kalu's 59th Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos, Video) / More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.