Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe (14919 Views)

Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in / Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by Svoboda(m): 10:36am On Apr 02
The female coupist has to go. She betrayed her boss fmr president castilo and ordered the shooting of protesters. Probably she was collecting rolex watches from cia agents to undermine perus sovereignity.

1 Like

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by PasscodeLimpin: 10:36am On Apr 02
Everybody in our Nigerian government needs to resign like this please

2 Likes

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:37am On Apr 02
Can this ever happen in Nigeria where ministers allege to have been indicted willingly step aside for probe or investigation?

1 Like

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by DeepSight(m): 10:40am On Apr 02
Acidosis:
Sane country with a good level of decency.

Over here, a jobless tout and son of a Minister or President changes wristwatches like tissue paper. One of them nearly killed himself with an 80 million Naira power bike - a jobless son of a fraudster! For context, 99.5% of Nigerians will never see 80 million in their account throughout their life.

...but when sane people try to oppose this recklessness, their ronu minimum wage bandits will come out in their numbers to defend and attack.

Make that 99.9 %
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by ezenna191(m): 10:45am On Apr 02
Only in a country where democracy works and leaders can be ashamed of a bad decision, not in Naija

1 Like

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by onecansee: 10:53am On Apr 02
ThìsGlobe.com pictures
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by McLizbae: 11:01am On Apr 02
How many Rolex watches will a 2023 Prado jeep buy? 😁

3 Likes

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by indigenous234(f): 11:07am On Apr 02
That's far cheaper than those worn by Seyi Tinubu 🤭... Agbados will not see anything wrong or the positive side of this news as they've sworn fidelity to poverty.

Bunch of retards

2 Likes

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by CodeTemplar: 11:13am On Apr 02
lipsrsealed
Ezekiel2122:

If you were the minister, will you resign??
We all know how to form Saint on social media... but real life is no go area
I am not ogoni. All na resignation.

2 Likes

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by luizpippo(m): 11:17am On Apr 02
CodeTemplar:
We are fond of using the phrase "in saner climes" in Nigeria. This is an example of saner climes. Even though Peru is still a struggling country, they resigned without dying in power because of few unexplained rolexes their average earning can't justify.

This isn't even a half sane country but see ministers resigning so that the president's indiscretion would not stain their small white.

2 Likes

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by 96ACE: 11:27am On Apr 02
CodeTemplar:
We are fond of using the phrase "in saner climes" in Nigeria. This is an example of saner climes. Even though Peru is still a struggling country, they resigned without dying in power because of few unexplained rolexes their average earning can't justify.

Saner Climes indeed, and not a republic where anything goes
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by nocodechief: 11:31am On Apr 02
ChizzyBuna:
This is what you call a "Country"

Dear Peter Obi,
If you are reading this..
You be big fuuuul and I supported you 100% before

Back when you were doing campaign, I kept on begging and pleading for you to reduce the high number of your visits to Christian churches.
You can't be visiting churches 24/7 and expect Muslims to vote you.

If Peter obi was truly SMART
He would have gone to many mosque during campaign. Instead of going to Dunamis, and other churches..

Now the mumu has started going to every mosque in Nigeria donating food and more.
Something he should have done sinccccee

Instead the him dey go Vatican dey take picture with cardinal during campaign in 2022
And you expect Muslims to vote you??

Dey play
Now his eyes don open
If Peter obi toke my advice, he would have won that election.

Of course, Peter Obi, a two-time Governor and accomplished politician with connections all around the country is a big fool, while Nairaland user Chizzybuna is the one with the sense. I assume you’ve won LCDA ward chairman in your state of origin before. Obi the big fool got 6million plus vote in his first presidential outing, less than 2m which the winner used to win, despite massive rigging and buying off of key players.

I salute you, master strategist.

Meanwhile if you need a website for your brand or business, hit me up today.

2 Likes

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by ItisWell22(f): 11:33am On Apr 02
When, Nigeria? 😢
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by bigpicture001: 11:54am On Apr 02
ChizzyBuna:

Dear Peter Obi,

Back when you were doing campaign, I kept on begging and pleading for you to reduce the high number of your visits to Christian churches.

He would have gone to many mosque during campaign. Instead of going to Dunamis, and other churches..

Now the mumu has started going to every mosque in Nigeria donating food and more.

Instead the him dey go Vatican dey take picture with cardinal during campaign in 2022

Dey play
Now his eyes don open

You are the confused one here.....Obi is an accidental candidate ,who only came to fore late...by then the time was too short, and the muslim faithfuls have already been bethrothed to the weavy weight .....

He reasoned, we have At ik u on the ballot as the only muslim northerner, and knowing the muslim northers it will b too difficult making the switch sides at a short period of time....the only way is make heavy gains on ur christain advantage..since he is the only christian...then mobilize ur foot soldier group obidient to to help u gain some foothold in thr north through canvassing that u will fund...

It was the best choice at the time and period to election for him

....and guess what..?it worked...we all know he won the election

1 Like

Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by dinero101(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02
ChizzyBuna:

Dear Peter Obi,

Dey play
Now his eyes don open
thank God he didn't toke your advice.
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by dinero101(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02
nocodechief:

Of course, Peter Obi, a two-time Governor and accomplished politician with connections all around the country is a big fool, while Nairaland user Chizzybuna is the one with the sense. I assume you’ve won LCDA ward chairman in your state of origin before. Obi the big fool got 6million plus vote in his first presidential outing, less than 2m which the winner used to win, despite massive rigging and buying off of key players.

I salute you, master strategist.

Meanwhile if you need a website for your brand or business, hit me up today.
no mind this user, person wey want make them toke him advice
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02
Kasdat5:
, make una come 9ja see wonders . Only Rolex watch ?
Lagos state governor wear more expensive watch ⌚ than that. Did I hear $55,000 a year? For president? Money wey Nigerian president dey take eat food in a week.
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by Uchesis: 12:55pm On Apr 02
Imagine the Nigerian POLICE going to search the president's residence at Aso Rock or Bourdillon in Lagos.

grin
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by wiseoneking: 1:19pm On Apr 02
ChizzyBuna:

Dear Peter Obi,

Dey play
Now his eyes don open
where is this child talking from. Your write up looks very childish. But try to concentrate on the topic than to derail the thread. We are talking about Peru here and you are blabbing about Peter Obi.

I have told Seun not to allow underage to be registering in Nairaland and you are one of the reasons I suggested that. Leave Peter Obi out of this thread.,
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by PHAYOL81: 2:43pm On Apr 02
Six different presidents in eight years and still in this muddy water? Definitely, the citizens need to check themselves because whom they're is reflecting on the kind of leadership they're being blessed with.
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by ufotunang: 3:18pm On Apr 02
Kasdat5:
, make una come 9ja see wonders . Only Rolex watch ?
..abi... even Tinubu son seyi wear expensive Rolex watch...and nobody talks about it ..and Tinubu supports it for his son to wear it
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by ufotunang: 3:20pm On Apr 02
And in naija politcians are padding budget and none of them resigns and EFCC have arrests nobody... nawaoooo
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by ufotunang: 3:21pm On Apr 02
This can never happen in nigeria
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by Goalnaldo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02
Try and search the president office or home in Nigeria, you will eat enough watery beans and sleep in DSS custody for months if not years.
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by jojothaiv(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02
Acidosis:
Sane country with a good level of decency.

Over here, a jobless tout and son of a Minister or President changes wristwatches like tissue paper. One of them nearly killed himself with a 80 million Naira power bike - a jobless son of a fraudster! For context, 99.5% of Nigerians will never see 80 million in their account throughout their life.

...but when sane people try to oppose this recklessness, their ronu minimum wage bandits will come out in their numbers to defend and attack.
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by Racoon(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02
A country where things works. Meanwhile, corruption and lawlessness reigns supremely
Re: Six Ministers Resign Amid Peru President’s Rolex Watches Probe by ken045501: 5:43am On Apr 03
You are mentally unstable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoax Caller Claiming To Be Ukrainian PM Got Through To UK Defence Secretary / Russia's MOEX Stock Index Is Up 9% / Bangladeshi Couple Die Embracing As Factory Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.