Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) (3106 Views)

Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Melagros(m): 8:58am On Apr 02
COMRADES, this General Buhari the immediate past two-term president of Nigeria, some of us call him mr failure, dullard, fulani herdsmen president, terrorist's sympathiser, etc. For your information today, Buhari is a special guest of honour on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Depriest2020: 9:00am On Apr 02
April fool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Pussyisgud: 11:10am On Apr 02
Depriest2020:
April fool.
How is it April fool, today is the 2nd you dummy!
Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by helinues: 12:16pm On Apr 02
Fentanyl effects

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by OKOATA(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02
Wetin be in moniker make I ask am for 1B naira, I won use am complete my estate in V.I.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by ForValour: 1:58pm On Apr 02
Criminal apologist

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by phemray(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02
Melagros:
COMRADES, this General Buhari the immediate past two-term president of Nigeria, some of us call him mr failure, dullard, fulani herdsmen president, terrorist's sympathiser, etc. For your information today, Buhari is a special guest of honour on nairaland

If it turn out to be true, then you will see most insultive nairalanders go pipe low in making usual comments

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02
helinues:
Fentanyl effects
So you no like Buhari again, is it because he is no longer in power? You no dey get the 30k stipend again?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by helinues: 3:22pm On Apr 02
Melagros:

So you no like Buhari again, is it because he is no longer in power? You no dey get the 30k stipend again?

Stay away from it

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Gift96: 4:15pm On Apr 02
OKOATA:
Wetin be in moniker make I ask am for 1B naira, I won use am complete my estate in V.I.

Show me love. I need stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by mightyhazel: 4:31pm On Apr 02
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02
phemray:

If it turn out to be true, then you will see most insultive nairalanders go pipe low in making usual comments
no wahala, for say na true i for say make drop em name first, make we see...

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Peakdesign23(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02
Where is he currently? I miss him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by sulakishop(m): 4:27am On Apr 03
Stale news
Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Iamanoited: 9:50am On Apr 03
Pussyisgud:

How is it April fool, today is the 2nd you dummy!

Today is 3rd Dummies.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Iamanoited: 9:58am On Apr 03
NAIRALAND WILL BE THE MOST RECOGNIZED IN HEAVEN, HELL AND ON EARTH THAN GOOGLE, X AND OPERA MINI.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That This Man Is A Nairalander? (pix) by Iamanoited: 9:59am On Apr 03
NAIRALAND WILL BE THE MOST RECOGNIZED IN HEAVEN, HELL AND ON EARTH THAN GOOGLE, X AND OPERA MINI.

Orisa37

(1) (Reply)

Ppa Wins Imo Governorship Election / El-rufai - My Support For Yar'adua A Mistake / Abubakar Shekau Is This Terrorist Leader’s Real Corpse? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.