Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) (1414 Views)

Gatwick Airport Finally Acknowledges The Addition Of Nigerian Carrier Air Peace / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / See Travel Chaos Caused by Drone At Gatwick Airport, Army Called (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Gustavowhite(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02
I always knew that,that news was just propaganda
And SW ronus thrive mostly with propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:35pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:

You see why we call you abakaliki illiterate.lol because you saw different names as "management team", you then conclude Ogunlesi is not the owner?. lol
Please show me his name at Gatwick airport page very simple

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Putindbutt: 12:36pm On Apr 02
ANSMEDIA:

Ignorant mind Vinci Control the majority shares in Gatwick, the rest are shared by group of investors in GIP stop exposing ignorance
You don change moniker to Anambra media.lol. i don't think ogunlesi stopped your papa from buying gatwick if he had the money, so why the hate on starboy?

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by adigunmu: 12:36pm On Apr 02
ANSMEDIA:

Group of investors
Adebayo Ogunlesi is actually the CEO of GIP
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:41pm On Apr 02
adigunmu:

Adebayo Ogunlesi is actually the CEO of GIP
being CEO doesn't make you the owner he is one of the founding members, Credit Swiss and general electric are the first founding investors, now many investors across the globe own GIP partners

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:42pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:

You don change moniker to Anambra media.lol. i don't think ogunlesi stopped your papa from buying gatwick if he had the money, so why the hate on starboy?
Keep swimming in your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Putindbutt: 12:43pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:

Please show me his name at Gatwick airport page very simple
If i want to expose you now, i'd bump your anambra1st son thread where you were flogged over this same topic but i won't bother starting argument with you again. Blackrock don buy GIP, so Gatwick is now under blackrock and management changes are not unexpected. the most important thing is that Ogunlesi has a controlling shares in blackrock and a member of executive board. go and find peace, ipob. person wey pass you, pass you.

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Putindbutt: 12:46pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:
being CEO doesn't make you the owner he is one of the founding members, Credit Swiss and general electric are the first founding investors, now many investors across the globe own GIP partners
Olodo, Ogunlesi is the chairman GIP, others are partners or investors.
bye.
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by advanceDNA: 12:46pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:
Many are so daft, even Nigeria media houses were publishing this fake news

U just stressing over nothing...na u nor check wetin u find for internet well

Gatwick airport Ltd, VINCI airports & GIP are 3 different entities

The airport is run as Gatwick airport limited.
In 2009...GIP, founded by Bàyo Ogunlesi (and others) bought it from BAA...which was where the news came from that a Nigeria owned the airport..and it's true

But not too long ago....2018/2019 VINCI airport came into the picture and bought 50.01% shifting the ownership by a funny 0.01% from Ogunlesi's GIP company

These team u posted their pictures here are appointed to run Gatwick airport....

The owners of Gatwick airport are VINCI airport and GIP ....

Incase u nor know...make i shock you....

.this same Bayo Ogunlesi, founder of GIP also owns Edinburgh airport since 2012 after purchasing it from British Airports Authority

..still Edinburgh airport Ltd has day to-day operational CEO..GORDON DEWAR and other team members like the one u listed above...

4 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by advanceDNA: 12:47pm On Apr 02
Gustavowhite:
I always knew that,that news was just propaganda
And SW ronus thrive mostly with propaganda

U have not always known anything....u just dey cap.....

Its not propaganda....try use Internet by urself....the OP doesn't know what he's saying

He's probably driven by tribalism

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:49pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:

If i want to expose you now, i'd bump your anambra1st son thread where you were flogged over this same topic but i won't bother starting argument with you again. Blackrock don buy GIP, so Gatwick is now under blackrock and management changes are unexpected. the most important thing is that Ogunlesi has a controlling shares in blackrock and a member of executive board. go and find peace, ipob. person wey pass you, pass you.
Who cares 😂 please show me his name on GATWICK Airport
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by buharibanjo(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02
Who is daft??

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:51pm On Apr 02
advanceDNA:

U just stressing over nothing...na u nor check wetin u find for internet well

Gatwick airport Ltd, VINCI airports & GIP are 3 different entities

The airport is run as Gatwick airport limited.
In 2009...GIP, founded by Bàyo Ogunlesi (and others) bought it from BAA...which was where the news came from that a Nigeria owned the airport..and it's true

But not too long ago....2018/2019 VINCI airport came into the picture and bought 50.01% shifting the ownership by a funny 0.01% from Ogunlesi's GIP company

These team u posted their pictures here are appointed to run Gatwick airport....

The owners of Gatwick airport are VINCI airport and GIP ....

Incase u nor know...make i shock you....

.this same Bayo Ogunlesi, founder of GIP also owns Edinburgh airport since 2012 after purchasing it from British Airports Authority

..still Edinburgh airport Ltd has day to-day operational CEO..GORDON DEWAR and other team members like the one u listed above...

Stop confusing yourself please show me Bayo on the list of board
https://www.gatwickairport.com/company/about-us/management.html
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 12:52pm On Apr 02
buharibanjo:
Who is daft??

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Putindbutt: 12:58pm On Apr 02
Somebody is on the board of blackrock, making him more powerful, more influencial and wealthier than never before. a poor man like you dey hate. his shoe alone will buy the whole of 5 SE states.
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Gustavowhite(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02
advanceDNA:

U have not always known anything....u just dey cap.....

Its not propaganda....try use Internet by urself....the OP doesn't know what he's saying

He's probably driven by tribalism
I already knew he was just a shareholder and not the outright owner of the airport

You think everybody is you that don’t research?

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:00pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:
Somebody is on the board of blackrock, making him more powerful, more influencial and wealthier than never before. a poor man like you dey hate. his shoe alone will the whole of 5 SE states.
🤣😂😂 Because I busted your lies 🤪 please what's his investment in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:01pm On Apr 02
Gustavowhite:
I already knew he was just a shareholder and not the outright owner of the airport

Don't mind them
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Putindbutt: 1:07pm On Apr 02
Gustavowhite:

He's the chairman of GIP, GIP bought gatwick. ipob, person wey pass you, pass you.
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:13pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:

He's the chairman of GIP, GIP bought gatwick. ipob, person wey pass you, pass you.
Being Chairman doesn't make you the owner, the board can remove the Chairman

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Gustavowhite(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:

Lie lie Ronu bandit

He is not the owner,so it’s safe to say that Atiku owns dangote because he has a share there?

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by advanceDNA: 1:22pm On Apr 02
Gustavowhite:

He's the founder of GIP along side a few others but u want to relegate him to someone that just bought shares during IPO

Call him wateva u like....is otedola not part of the owners of FBN now.?? So he's just share holder , not owner??

..no wahala...make una dey beef Ogunlesi wey be billionaire in pound sterlings

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by advanceDNA: 1:23pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:

Stop confusing yourself please show me Bayo on the list of board
https://www.gatwickairport.com/company/about-us/management.html

Sigh....no need to argue with you....

U clearly don't know how it works when a company owns another limited liability company.....

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 1:24pm On Apr 02
Gustavowhite:
Lie lie Ronu bandit

He is not the owner,so it’s safe to say that Atiku owns dangote because he has a share there?
Or Obi of Onitsha is the owner of international brewery makers of Trophy beer, Hero and so many others brands because he is their Chairman

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Putindbutt: 1:28pm On Apr 02
Bestmanfornow:

Being Chairman doesn't make you the owner, the board can remove the Chairman
Lol.. Another proof of Mmesoma miracle center.
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Putindbutt: 1:30pm On Apr 02
advanceDNA:

He's the founder of GIP along side a few others but u want to relegate him to someone that just bought shares during IPO

Call him wateva u like....is otedola not part of the owners of FBN now.?? So he's just share holder , not owner??

..no wahala...make una dey beef Ogunlesi wey be billionaire in pound sterlings
No need arguing with them. ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:10pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:

Lol.. Another proof of Mmesoma miracle center.
So Obi of Onitsha is the owner of international brewery since he is the Chairman🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by lordofreal(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02
Gip owns Gatwick and Ogun Lesi is chairman of GIP

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Treadway: 3:06pm On Apr 02
Nigerians get problem aswear. Vote right? they won't cos of tribe.
Tell truth? they wont cos of tribe.

Bayo Ogunlesi is a founding member of GIP, that owned the Gatwick airport. They have long since sold their majority shares to Vinci since 2018. So, Vinci are the new owners and have been for 6 years.

Simple.

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 4:34pm On Apr 02
lordofreal:
Gip owns Gatwick and Ogun Lesi is chairman of GIP
Ignorant mind he is one of the founders of GIP, GIP now is owned by group of Investors across the world

Read

Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by BitterTruth01: 8:26pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:

Good for you.. carry your fan yogo bicycle and go and hawk.

cheesy I don already hawk am this morning .

What else ?
Re: Gatwick Airport Is not Own By Any Nigerian disregard the report (photos) by Rahkman: 11:14pm On Apr 02
buharibanjo:
Who is daft??
he does not own Gatwick Airport stop being daft he is not on the owners list as seen above

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rewilding North America / Travel To U.s.a For Masters Prog / Beautiful Pictures Of Obudu Cattle Ranch-calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.