Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court (31758 Views)

Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca / Peter Obi Celebrates Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's 89th Posthumous Birthday (Photo) / This Story Of 'stingy' Peter Obi By Bianca Ojukwu Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02
pocohantas:
How and why? You guys need to give people's wives and widows a break. Ojukwu had a will, why did they think they deserve more than his surviving wife? If you don't rate your wife, keep it in your house. Stop going about dusturbing other men's wives. You people have started with Mohbad's wife. From the beginning when they hijacked his corpse, I knew the wife was weak. Let me blame it on her age/inexperience and lack of guidance from her family.
Ojukwu had a family consisting of children before Bianca even knew how to walk. I'm against kicking her out but courtesy demands that she shares whatever her late husband had with his children regardless of whatever was written on that will.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Endowed007(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02
Nobody is talking about the package of the lawyer πŸ˜‚
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Akalia(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02
Asquare84:
Woman dey inherit property when the late husband have grown up male children, this is against the culture and traditions of ibo's .
I don't find bianca attractive.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Salowise: 3:46pm On Apr 02
Sunnycliff:

Her husband's own na
What does her late husband's children tends to get from his property. Wisdom is profitable to direct, share the property among the family not only one person taking everything because you have the connection.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by HRMK: 3:53pm On Apr 02
the battle has just started.it will go as far as the apex court to get disposed of!as far as we all know ojukwu had children through dfft women before getting married to you!it is morally wrong for you to have more than them in ojukwu's will!it is not yet uhuru!!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02
Gbadugbakun:

Ojukwu had a family consisting of children before Bianca even knew how to walk. I'm not against kicking her out but courtesy demands that she shares whatever her late husband had with his children regardless of whatever was written on that will.

They should have asked nicely.
It is too late. Their brother knows them better. So make them manage the urgent 2k.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Franzinni: 3:56pm On Apr 02
No be that FFK side chick ... Kai hehe.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Squirrel1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02
Morbeta11:
Bianca is beauty personified....which homosapian dead or alive on this planet wouldnt will down to the last balls of the scrotum to this undisputed Queen of beauty and brain πŸ’― %

......mention one name!
haba. Have some dignity now. What's with all the simping
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Judolisco(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02
Zico5:
This woman has created eternal enemies for her children. How could you only be the beneficiary of a man like ojukwu. So this man eventually divided his family cos of ordinary woman. He forgot the remaining children who carry on his name. At times we need God's wisdom to pilot our lives. This can only happen in Igbo land.
bros na everywhere e dey happen oh especially polygamous home
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Christistruth00: 4:03pm On Apr 02
cool
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by eepeepook: 4:05pm On Apr 02
In situations like this, the educated party mostly wins. It reminds me of the man who married five wives. After his death, his educated lawyer wife won 90% of his belongings via a lawsuit. The four half-educated others shared the remaining 10%.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by samuelson06(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02
helinues:
Something they could have been settled within the family without exposing the dirty linens.

Eish

Make it look as if it happens in your family, you can settle it.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by bhella10: 4:06pm On Apr 02
Congratulations πŸ’
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Sterope(f): 4:26pm On Apr 02
I agree this Mohbad's point. She is weak and her family is weaker.

pocohantas:

How and why? You guys need to give people's wives and widows a break. Ojukwu had a will, why did they think they deserve more than his surviving wife? If you don't rate your wife, keep it in your house. Stop going about dusturbing other men's wives. You people have started with Mohbad's wife. From the beginning when they hijacked his corpse, I knew the wife was weak. Let me blame it on her age/inexperience and lack of guidance from her family.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by sylve11: 4:27pm On Apr 02
pocohantas:

It is too late. Their brother knows them better. So make them manage the urgent 2k.

Lol

Something dey really dey worry you.

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ cool
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by aswani(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02
raumdeuter:

Did Emeka Ojuku collect from his own fathers inheritance?

My point still stands, it is shameful to fight over such.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Pepperdemisback: 4:42pm On Apr 02
aswani:

Why can the male children not act grown up and stand on their own two feet?

Did Ikemba not bring them up in the lap of luxury?

Work hard in life so inheritance issues mean little or nothing to you.

Shame on all that drag inheritance especially grown men.
Bianca's 3 children are all males, why can't they stand on their own?
Do you know the properties don't even belong to Bianca's husband? They belong to Ikemba's father who put him in charge as a first son but had no Will. The properties belong to their family, not Ikemba. He was only put in charge as a first son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Pepperdemisback: 4:45pm On Apr 02
aswani:

Properties belong to Emeka Ojukwu's father's family, The properties don't even belong to him, she's a greedy thief! Can you say this same thing about your step mother?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Focusmind: 4:47pm On Apr 02
Nawao!

In as much as I support widows inheriting their husband's properties, it should be noted that Ojukwu have grown up kids, that are almost at the same age with Bianca. They are entitled to the share of their late father's properties. Bianca should not be making claims for all the properties for herself and her own children. Her comments that the court has Validated who are the real children of Ojukwu calls for concern. May be, Ojukwu didn't recognise his children from his former marriage.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02
pocohantas:
You seem to be enjoying this. I'm sure if it was the other way round, this wouldn't be your reply. You would write episodes on how several cultural practices are encouraging women slavery.

Talk about double standards.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Pepperdemisback: 4:49pm On Apr 02
sageb:

The sad reality
Ojukwu had children before he married Bianca
why can't they share the properties among themselves
The properties even belong to Ojukwu's father and his family. He put Ojukwu in charge as a first son and had no Will. Bianca is a Lawyer and might have manipulated things in some documents.
She's even doing this because the properties are in Lagos, she can't do that in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Bukola94: 4:54pm On Apr 02
Asquare84:
Woman dey inherit property when the late husband have grown up male children, this is against the culture and traditions of ibo's .
Did she born children for him?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Apr 02
aswani:

Why didn't Emeka stand on his own act like a grown up and not collect his own fathers property

Why cant Emeka Ojuku not act grown up and stand on their own two feet?

Did Sir Ojuku not bring him up in the lap of luxury?

Shame on Emeka Ojuku that drag inheritance especially as a grown man.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02
officially time for Mama to ball!
cool

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Bukola94: 5:05pm On Apr 02
Salowise:

What does her late husband's children tends to get from his property. Wisdom is profitable to direct, share the property among the family not only one person taking everything because you have the connection.
Islamic law of inheritance is a good read. Islam and the prophet value wives, widows and rights of orphans. Chapter of the Al Quran talks about women's, divorce and their rights. Two chapters of the Al Quran

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by imagrg(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02
Never under-rate the power of toto.

Forget whether it smells or not but it could reduce even a king to a baby! Examples: King David saw Beersheba's toto and committed adultery. Solomon too allowed idolatry because of the queen of Sheba.
Samson also lost his strength because of the manipulation of toto.

See how small girl fit manipulate a whole warlord and turn am to a SIMPle man?

Toto get power sha especially when who get am equally get fine face. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Apr 02
Sterope:
I agree this Mohbad's point. She is weak and her family is weaker.

Two young people with dysfunctional families decided to marry and it ended BADLY.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by aswani(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02
raumdeuter:

Why didn't Emeka stand on his own act like a grown up and not collect his own fathers property

Why cant Emeka Ojuku not act grown up and stand on their own two feet?

Did Sir Ojuku not bring him up in the lap of luxury?

Shame on Emeka Ojuku that drag inheritance especially as a grown man.

I am not sure what your problem with Ikemba is but did Sir Louis' children go to court over his will?

Is it edifying that grown men are dragging will with Bianca in court? I know Bianca is from a rich family too but the shame is on them not her.

Same as with Rotimi Williams' children, one of them has died now and the will is still in court. What is the point especially when you are rich enough?

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Apr 02
aswani:

I am not sure what your problem with Ikemba is but did Sir Louis' children go to court over his will?

Is it edifying that grown men are dragging will with Bianca in court? I know Bianca is from a rich family too but the shame is on them not her.

Same as with Rotimi Williams' children, one of them has died now and the will is still in court. What is the point especially when you are rich enough?

Why did Emeka get his part of Sir Louis assets when he was rich enough and even brought with the goodies of life as a youth

Whatever right Emeka had to get his fathers, Is what his own sons too have to get his
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by aswani(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02
Pepperdemisback:

Properties belong to Emeka Ojukwu's father's family, The properties don't even belong to him, she's a greedy thief! Can you say this same thing about your step mother?

Ah ok, I go mechionu dem.

How come Sir Louis' will is still being fought for in court over 50 years after he died, very strange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodinma Gives ₦5M To Each Of The 21 Police Officers Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Breaking: Atiku Missing As Buhari Arrives Peace Pact Venue / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion β€”Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.