Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Apply For Opay Pos Smart, Traditional And Epos And Minipos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Apply For Opay Pos Smart, Traditional And Epos And Minipos (58 Views)

Get Opay Android POS / Opay POS Terminals Available In Port Harcourt / U.S. Used Phones, Traditional And Gaming Laptops For Sale At Good Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Opay Pos Smart, Traditional And Epos And Minipos by Poco9ja: 3:00pm On Apr 02
Are you an active BO and you need another Pos Machine or You have interest in become a successful Business owner.
Benefits of getting pos from me.
You will be add to active support group.
I will always be there whenever you need assistance.✅
PAMLPAY ASK
Opay smart 45k
Opay Traditional 30k
Opay Epos 20k
Opay Mini 10k
Call me on ☎️ 09041491360
Reach me on WhatsApp link
Location |Ilorin but we deliver Nationa wide
👇
https:///send/?phone=2349041491360...
@everyone
Refer BO and get #5000 for each referral. T&C Apply. ❤️

Re: How To Apply For Opay Pos Smart, Traditional And Epos And Minipos by Poco9ja: 11:38am On Apr 04
hey

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 10 Plus Screen Needed / Etisalat Data Price Slashed Vigorously On Nairasage / Boost Your Sales With Knowband's Prestashop Reminder Email Addon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.