Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

No Gree For Anybody Is Not When Gun Is Involved - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Gree For Anybody Is Not When Gun Is Involved (291 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Memes / "No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures) / No Gree For Anybody: This Is A Vivid Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Gree For Anybody Is Not When Gun Is Involved by chigogo2010(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02
This young man decided to be stupid enough to challenge criminals that are with gun(s). He lost his life in the process..

Watch and learn.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xLVGKmrtHJg?si=4GfVY4hf4KF9s7nt

Re: No Gree For Anybody Is Not When Gun Is Involved by Gift96: 4:27pm On Apr 02
chigogo2010:
This young man decided to be stupid enough to challenge criminals that are with gun(s). He lost his life in the process..

Watch and learn.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xLVGKmrtHJg?si=4GfVY4hf4KF9s7nt

It's good to stand up for yourself and die than run away to lose another day.
The guy did not want to postpone his evil day
Re: No Gree For Anybody Is Not When Gun Is Involved by chigogo2010(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02
Gift96:

It's good to stand up for yourself and die than run away to lose another day.
The guy did not wat to postpone his evil day
but he later died. So, what's the gain?. Meanwhile, it's a comedy. Please subscribe to my channel
Re: No Gree For Anybody Is Not When Gun Is Involved by Gift96: 4:33pm On Apr 02
chigogo2010:
but he later died. So, what's the gain?. Meanwhile, it's a comedy. Please subscribe to my channel

His gain is his death na. It's simple maths grin
Re: No Gree For Anybody Is Not When Gun Is Involved by chigogo2010(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02
Lol.. funny dude. I can't try such..
Big man, support me by Subscribing to my channel 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out / Download “who Is Emmanuel?” By (matehousecomedy Tv) / Police Brutalize Callers Seeking For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.