Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating (657 Views)

My Toyota Corolla Verso Jerks When Accelerating / Toyota 4runner 2007(1GR-FE) Fix / 7 Reasons Why Car Jerks When Accelerating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by PandoraObi: 4:29pm On Apr 02
please help me troubleshoot this problem, I was just moving on the road and the car refused to accelerate
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by PandoraObi: 4:32pm On Apr 02
The dashboard

Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by 2shure: 4:52pm On Apr 02
No fuel na.haba. the car has less than 1 liter in it.
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by PandoraObi: 7:07pm On Apr 02
2shure:
No fuel na.haba. the car has less than 1 liter in it.
The car is starting but not accelerating and I added another one gallon (4 litres ) to it when it stopped.
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by 2shure: 7:13pm On Apr 02
Water has entered your fuel pump or the fuel pump has packed up
PandoraObi:
The car is starting but not accelerating and I added another one gallon (4 litres ) to it when it stopped.
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by Kewtt: 6:37am On Apr 03
PandoraObi:
What are you doing with a landcruiser? Buying 4 litres of fuel ehn? Better go find one civic or picanto

Meanwhile look at how dirty your AC vents are....are rats living there? I am inclined to believe the AC is not working
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by 2shure: 7:52am On Apr 03
Me that I'm doing 3.5liter engine,I can't boast of 5k fuel.if I'm going out.id buy 2500 and make sure I don't exceed 2000rpm.when I'm coming back from shop. I'd buy another 2k. Which will save me one day off.my car stalling sef not new to me again because of fuel.my place to my shop to and fro daily is 3000.it pays me to leave home by 5am and be driving very slow because of fuel,than enter pub transport.u better sell off that car and buy golf or micra or Nissan sunny.till fuel drops to 200 per litre.your suv engine na big fuel guzzler

1 Like

Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by PandoraObi: 9:46am On Apr 03
2shure:
Water has entered your fuel pump or the fuel pump has packed up
The car is starting, but the acceleration is weak, it doesn't go beyond 2 and it drops again, the car is moving like a snail
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by PandoraObi: 9:48am On Apr 03
Kewtt:

What are you doing with a landcruiser? Buying 4 litres of fuel ehn? Better go find one civic or picanto

Meanwhile look at how dirty your AC vents are....are rats living there? I am inclined to believe the AC is not working
Please I need solution
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by 2shure: 10:41am On Apr 03
Knock sensors
PandoraObi:
The car is starting, but the acceleration is weak, it doesn't go beyond 2 and it drops again, the car is moving like a snail
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by nurey(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03
PandoraObi:
Please I need solution

Manage the car home or to your mechanic garage, first point of call is scanning the vehicle and live data reading will probably let you know what is going on.
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by baylord77(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03
I don't want to drag politics into this but your moniker is unfriendly.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by DukeNija(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03
Let your fellow Ronu’s and APC miscreants come to your rescue. You’ve turned the most reliable Toyota model into Danfo push and start simply because of poor maintenance.
I hope Tinubu sends you some palliatives so you can fuel your truck. Take a loan from your fraudulent overlord and use the car as collateral. Alternatively you can sell the car or exchange it for food stuff. Na person wey don chop dey maintain 4Runner.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by sultaan(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04
Do a oil change with the correct weight of engine oil the fill the tank half way.

Did anyone work on your car in the last one week?

You putting a gallon of gas in the car with gage on E is a big sign you cannot afford to keep that car running. Your eyes don pass your pocket no matter how you feel about this statement
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by Kewtt: 3:00am On Apr 05
sultaan:
Do a oil change with the correct weight of engine oil the fill the tank half way.

Did anyone work on your car in the last one week?

You putting a gallon of gas in the car with gage on E is a big sign you cannot afford to keep that car running. Your eyes don pass your pocket no matter how you feel about this statement
Maybe he's a motivational speaker.
Do you know what the correct oil weight costs?

1 Like

Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by Whois(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05
To God

baylord77:
I don't want to drag politics into this but your moniker is unfriendly.

Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by Conner44: 10:41am On Apr 06
Leave the op. APC is only shaking hands with him this season. He's among the "e go favor me" geng

This too shall pass
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by Dosland: 4:31pm On Apr 06
See how dirty his car looks, he is used to managing empty tank, for once he can't even afford to take the car to a car wash but the useful idiot still thinks Obi is his problem. Shameless hungry idiot

1 Like

Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by sultaan(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06
His car can be dirty because he live in an area with no good road.

My truck looks like that after a couple of days in Lagos
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by PandoraObi: 11:54pm On Apr 06
sultaan:

Thanks brother
Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by fineboynl(m): 6:11am On Apr 07
Change where you buy fuel. I experienced similar things. Car lose power. Change all plug two times, service injector. Even ejector cleaner. Change oil. I come tire. I was using the car like that until one day I bought fuel from one filling station. Car power restored. Went back to previous places the problem start again. Move back to this filling station power restored.

Filling station now mix their fuel. The fuel we have now is so bad. Even NNPC nor de sell fuel again for here

1 Like

Re: Please What Can Stop Toyota 4runner From Accelerating by Dosland: 1:08pm On Apr 10
No good road but obi is his biggest problem, not his government. No be juju be that

sultaan:

(1) (Reply)

Help Ooooo!!!!! Camry 1998 Wants To Kill Me!! / Tips To Run LED Lights / Pls I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.