Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Victims Of Evermore Properties Investment Limited - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Victims Of Evermore Properties Investment Limited (2518 Views)

Properties For Sale By Musdam Properties Investment Limited: / Dont Joke With This. (evermore Properties Is Helping Out) / Evermore Properties Investment Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of Evermore Properties Investment Limited by olusari: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I am searching for all the victims of Evermore. If you have made any payment towards properties and you have not been allocated  your plot/s of land or your refund, please send me your email  address at olusari83@yahoo.com. I purchased 2 plots of land from them 2 years ago for N1 700 000 and they have not allocate my plot and they refused to give me my money back. I believe this is a scam so I'm for looking for other victims so that we can work together as a team to file a petition with EFCC.  I know we all worked hard for our money and we deserve to get our money back.  I am open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Olu
Re: Victims Of Evermore Properties Investment Limited by mogeo: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
please put more details about this company on the tread so others can be ware incase they are operating elsewhere with another name need to teach them a lesson
Re: Victims Of Evermore Properties Investment Limited by kwandy: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hello house, I bought my 2plots of land 2009, Evermore has allocated my 2plots of land after I paid my development level for d two plot (1m per plot) in 2013. I ve finished my building now at d Estate. Let's others go and pay for their development level and starts their building. Let's come together and builds our house .thanks -------mr. Anifowoshe
Re: Victims Of Evermore Properties Investment Limited by nonslike: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dear All,

I am in support of the line towed by Mr Anifowoshe.

I believe the issue here is that a lot of people bought into that estate without the proper knowledge of follow up/development.

The properties were sold and people were allowed to pay in installments. issue is the N1m development fee you have to pay per plot which is normal and you don't have to pay in one go.

So people should come and pay up and develop their plots and properties.
Re: Victims Of Evermore Properties Investment Limited by okikimighty1: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2020
I am one of the subscribers of Evermore Estate.
I have not been able to take possession.
Can someone give me the procedure to possess my investment.

Olumide
Or DM me on same number

(1) (Reply)

Urgent 2 Bedroom Flat To Let @ N300k/yr In Okota, Isolo / 2 PLOTS OF LAND @ BOGIJE FACING EXPRESS WITH C of O / Cost Of Soil Testing In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.