Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? (343 Views)

Which Of These Apps Can One Use To Receive Money In Nigeria / Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Help With Naira Mastercard/visacard International Spending Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by Dafungames: 8:45pm On Apr 02
What crypto Platform or exchange can I send money to and purchase crypto? e.g USDT.

I saw Quidax and paxdul on the net but not really sure if this platform allows bank transfer or something similar (Probably P2P).

I will really appreciate it if someone can help out.
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by amtheone(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02
You can buy from BYBIT

1 Like

Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by Dafungames: 9:20am On Apr 03
amtheone:
You can buy from BYBIT

Thanks for the reply but I'm open to more suggestion.
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by Dafungames: 2:22pm On Apr 03
More suggestion needed.
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by Dafungames: 11:53am On Apr 07
Still need more suggestion.
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by weezydee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07
OKX
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by Ekwoval: 12:48pm On Apr 07
Dafungames:
What crypto Platform or exchange can I send money to and purchase crypto? e.g USDT.

I saw Quidax and paxdul on the net but not really sure if this platform allows bank transfer or something similar (Probably P2P).

I will really appreciate it if someone can help out.

You already have your answer. Bybit is the best P2P platform to buy Cryptos since Binance has been banned in Nigeria.
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by Dafungames: 2:29pm On Apr 07
Ekwoval:

You already have your answer. Bybit is the best P2P platform to buy Cryptos since Binance has been banned in Nigeria.

Ok. Thanks for your response. I'm on it already but stuck on how to get Nairanl into the platform as I been shown
an "insufficient balance error message" whenever I try finding with fiat.
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:51pm On Apr 07
Dafungames:
Still need more suggestion.

You have been given suggestions already so what other suggestion do you seek?

Are you a government agent? Shame to u if you are
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by osikimax: 7:56pm On Apr 07
TrennixGLOBAL:

You have been given suggestions already so what other suggestion do you seek?

Are you a government agent? Shame to u if you are

Bybit is restricted in Nigeria, i can't create account.
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by osikimax: 8:02pm On Apr 07
Ekwoval:

Bybit is restricted in Nigeria.

Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by osikimax: 8:11pm On Apr 07
As Bybit is restricted, please what other platform should i try?
Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by Ekwoval: 9:28pm On Apr 07
osikimax:

Bybit is restricted in Nigeria.

Bybit is not restricted in Nigeria. Stop using VPN

1 Like

Re: What Platform Can One Use To Buy Crypto With Naira? by TrennixGLOBAL: 12:03pm On Apr 08
osikimax:

Bybit is restricted in Nigeria, i can't create account.

Who said Bybit is restricted? Bybit account registration works well in Nigeria so i don't know which Bybit you are talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Business Inquiry / What Is Marketing? / Clearing Agent At Tincan/apapa Port 08023996584/08056900161

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.