Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion (13305 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu, Rabiu In France For Business Summit (Photos) / Eight-year-old Tops Youtube List Of High Earners With $26 Million in 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by tiger28: 7:47am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

There are more than 10 Igbos far richer than Otedola choose to remain low

Laugh wan kill me!

Ibo man REMAIN LOW?

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They MUST show the World!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by tiger28: 7:49am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

Forbes isn't tool to measure wealth, it's just a media company
Otedola is far below these Igbo guys, the choose to live on low key
Ernest Azudialor Nestoil
Benedict Peters Aiito Oil
Tony Elumelu. Trascorp
Gabriel Ogbechie Rain Oil
Arthur Eze Oranto
ABC Orjiakor founder Seplat
Allen Onyema Airpeace

The Above are JUST Millionaires Jor!!!!

Local Men!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by YesDaddyTill203: 7:49am On Apr 03
Antoeni:
QUOTA SYSTEMS BILLIONAIRES

Problem Of Nigeria

WIth The Help of Very High Profile Corrupt Nigeria Politicians & Leaders, These Men Steal So Much From, Nigeria & Nigerians, & Give Peanuts Back As Way of Philanthropic Gesture.
Just because they are not Igbos? The hate is real from a section of Nigeria. It's simply sad and pathetic.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Exousiang01: 7:50am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

It was released yesterday only Dangote made the list, make una keep deceiving yourselves with media propaganda, Dangote was 144 on the list open the link to confirm
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2024/04/02/forbes-worlds-billionaires-list-2024-the-top-200/?sh=1bb8f2fd430a
It has gotten to the point that you don't even mind sounding daft as long as it discredits another.
Forbes clearly stated that they have a list of 1000+ billionaires but you are talking about the "Top 200" and claiming that the same Forbes is lying.
You believe the top 200 list from the same Forbes because only Dangote made it but you reject the others but you found out no Easterner made the list.....
This is what hatred for other tribes does to you, it makes you retarded

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by LordGuru1: 7:51am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

grin grin grin
Remaining low?! Humility and Igbo has never before appeared in same sentence, a past present future impossible tense. Only Yorubas have that super Capacity of becoming MultiBillionaires and remaining humble. As soon as Igbos begin touch Millions, they want to trample on other Tribes as if they are inferior humans to them. History has shown this repeatedly. South-Southerners have never forget to say how Igbos Enslaved them on their fatherland during Biafra short era despite being the ones that owns the Oil-Land of Wealth.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by zoeymikey(f): 7:51am On Apr 03
Una just dey argue about people wey no sabi una.
Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by platymus: 7:58am On Apr 03
LegendHero:

Bro engage me like someone educated abeg.

Being listed on a London stock exchange does not indicate your business is worth $1billion.

$38million is the minimum market cap to enter London SE. So out of that $38milliom, you now need to drill it down to the networth of the owner himself which might even be just 50% or less of the company worth itself.

No Igbo man dead or alive is worth $1billion except if it is from illegitimate sources like politicians and etc. for those, you won’t be able to value them because their source cannot be determined.

That’s why you don’t see Mexico drug dealers on the list. It’s the same reason why they won’t put OBJ or Babangida on the list even if they’ve stolen $1billion.
You are right sir. Because your company is listed on London stock exchange does not make you a billionaire in $$. You overall net-worth and current exchange rate is the yard stick. In fact you can be just an investor(e.g. warren buffet) and be a are richer than many business founder. our Igbo brothers mostly build SMEs not enterprise and world class business mostly because the are into shady deals.

10 Likes

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by omoluka: 7:59am On Apr 03
These are the real billionaires, no noise and unnecessary bragging. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Ikaeniyan0: 8:00am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

It was released yesterday only Dangote made the list, make una keep deceiving yourselves with media propaganda, Dangote was 144 on the list open the link to confirm
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2024/04/02/forbes-worlds-billionaires-list-2024-the-top-200/?sh=1bb8f2fd430a

There are thousands of billionaires all over the world. Dangote is in the list of the top 200 billionaires list does not mean Samad, Otedola and Adenuga are not also billionaires, they are not just wealthy enough to make the top 200 list like Dangote.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Minjim: 8:02am On Apr 03
I don't get how you'll be proud of being the richest black man when most around you are in poverty.
That means you're exploiting them
Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by platymus: 8:04am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

I asked you to list Otedola investments
Otedola assumes the position of Chairman at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja. He is also the President and Chief Executive Officer of various companies, including Zenon Petroleum & Gas Limited, Seaforce Shipping Company Limited, Atlas Shipping Agency Company Limited, F. O. Transport Limited, F.O.
Otedola, has significant acquisition of shares in Dangote Cement
He is an investor, actually an inside investor. These investors get first hand information before shares are declared to the public. They buy in volumes.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by bluecircle470: 8:07am On Apr 03
proeast:
Lol, billionaires indeed. Crooks that connived with military and civilian rulers to corner the country’s resources are claiming billionaires. In other places, we see billionaires with patented techs, inventions or unique products to their names. People that made lives easier for everyone and got rich out of it. Not these crooks that stole the commonwealth and made the lives of 200 million people miserable.

The funny thing is that, the same impoverished masses they made miserable would be here glorifying them out of ignorance and primitive tribalism.

You all deserve the Hobbesian lives you’re living in that hellhole.

We know your region

11 Likes

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Raf4: 8:14am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

This was list released yesterday, check the date 😂

The questions are these:

Is someone in possession of $6.9B (Mike Adenuga) not a dollar billionaire?
Is someone in possession of $5.2B (Abdul-Samad) not a dollar billionaire?
Is someone in possession of $1.4B (Otedola) not a dollar billionaire?
If you want to argue, do it reasonably and stop being irrationally emotional.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by tophempire: 8:14am On Apr 03
FAKE LIST😂😂😂

THE REAL RICH PEOPLE ARE NOT ON THIS LIST.

SO YOU WAN SAY PERSON WEY SELL COMPANY FOR BLACK ROCK STILL COME BUY SHARES WORTH $9B NO MAKE THE LIST? PERSON WEY DEM PAY $12b CASH FOR😂😂😂😂

THE RICHEST LANDLORD IN AFRICA NO DE LIST.

POOR PEOPLE LIST
Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by NinjaMetahuman: 8:24am On Apr 03
LegendHero:

Bro engage me like someone educated abeg.

Being listed on a London stock exchange does not indicate your business is worth $1billion.

$38million is the minimum market cap to enter London SE. So out of that $38milliom, you now need to drill it down to the networth of the owner himself which might even be just 50% or less of the company worth itself.

No Igbo man dead or alive is worth $1billion except if it is from illegitimate sources like politicians and etc. for those, you won’t be able to value them because their source cannot be determined.

That’s why you don’t see Mexico drug dealers on the list. It’s the same reason why they won’t put OBJ or Babangida on the list even if they’ve stolen $1billion.
you are trying your best to educate illiterates with very low IQ.

grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by seeme2(f): 8:29am On Apr 03
Ndi Developers aka Noise Makers are not on the list. Can't wait to have those annoying bunch get their Biafla. We are in total agreement on that one. I fit donate to the cause sef.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by keemsleek(m): 8:30am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

Forbes isn't a tool to measure wealth, it's just a media company
Otedola is far below this Igbo guy they choose to live on low-key
Ernest Azudialor Nestoil
Benedict Peters Aiito Oil
Tony Elumelu. Trascorp
Gabriel Ogbechie Rain Oil
Arthur Eze Oranto
ABC Orjiakor founder Seplat
Allen Onyema Airpeace

As much as I don't like getting involved in arguments like these, pls let me put something straight to you, Aitto, rain oil, Nestoil even Air Peace don't compare them to Otedola. They all came through him i mean those in the oil and gas sector. If you into the downstream sector and you ask who is the King of Ago then you would understand who that Otedola guy is. Even the Dantata (MRS acquiring Texaco) they can't stand otedole. Author Eze is rich, and the seplat guy is cool but I feel there more richer igbo men you didn't mention but don't compare, aitto,rain Oil, Nestoil oil to otedola. It's like comparing Zuma Rock to Kilimonjaro. No offence just my view.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by tellwisdom: 8:33am On Apr 03
CoronaVirusPro:
North-Western alliance!

We own Nigeria!

Doers don’t make noise!

Which among them are you related to? Have you ever wondered why you are not eating well? Na them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by 1x2x3: 8:35am On Apr 03
ILoveNG:
The only reason an easterner would think he isn’t on the list is because they hated him.

I would rather have 10,000 millionaires for every 10M people than have 1billionaire for every 10M people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Raf4: 8:44am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

This is Nestoil Shipside drydock in Rivers state, another company own by Azudialor making money on low key

What many of you don't know is that all these pictures of oil rigs, dredging and all sorts are leased assets/equipment and heavily bank facilities financed activities. Those guys are making cool money and at the same time paying huge interest and rent to finance houses and lessors.
It isn't easy to make one billion naira talk more of one billion dollar, which is over one trillion naira.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by HBB1(m): 8:47am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

I asked you to list Otedola investments not quoting billion

Azudialor own the biggest dredging company in Nigeria, they brain behind second Niger bridge construction, Elegushi & Eletu land reclamation and so many others, just one of his companies, he owns fleet of world biggest dredgers

You dey explain, explain...

No evidence!
cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by blamingthedevil: 8:56am On Apr 03
All Yorubas in Lagos
Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by SunMusk(m): 8:57am On Apr 03
Cristiano Ronaldo have a private jet and his not a billionaire.
raskymonojendor:

They are still not billionaires in dollars. Let me know when they make the Forbes billionaires list.
Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by ILoveNG: 8:57am On Apr 03
1x2x3:

I would rather have 10,000 millionaires for every 10M people than have 1billionaire for every 10M people.

If that’s what makes you happy, i won’t say otherwise.
At least not being on forbes is not the end of life 😂
I’m sure one day your 10,000 millionaires will make it to forbes list.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Goodnewsforlife: 9:08am On Apr 03
Bestmanfornow:

how can u b as rich as otedola n chose to remain low?

Where is your company?
Na heaven u dey hide money?
U no get business partner?

U igbos can hype yourself unnecessarily

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by 1x2x3: 9:09am On Apr 03
ILoveNG:

If that’s what makes you happy, i won’t say otherwise.
At least not being on forbes is not the end of life 😂
I’m sure one day your 10,000 millionaires will make it to forbes list.

Forbes list won't stop hunger. I would prefer no one in 10M people appears on forbes but everyone can make a decent living to feed properly than have 1 person on forbes list while others hijack trucks conveying food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Goodcitizen99(m): 9:15am On Apr 03
Antoeni:
Temporary measure is all they know how to give the people, yet the cost of his products are beyond the reach of hungry Nigerians. One day na one day, 100m 10kg bags won't save them
oga stop this hate speech nd go hustle Biko. Dem no break ur ✋ hands or legs mtchwww
Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Donaldoni: 9:21am On Apr 03
No Igbo man dead or alive is a billionaire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by razzydoo(m): 9:21am On Apr 03
In Bruno Mars’ voice; I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad, buy all of the things I never had. I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine…
Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Donaldoni: 9:23am On Apr 03
Piiiiggs are NOT invited to the party tongue
Re: Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion by Zool6: 9:33am On Apr 03
Airpeace alone is X2 Otedola talkmore Arthur Eze let them keep fooling themselves with lie like we own 100% white board Gatwick airport
Alen Onyema personally said his fleet is worth 2b$ and his 1b$ booing 377 on the way now he just ordered another 30 aircraft to increase his fleet to 65 aircraft 100% own by him the man said he own most number of aircraft in Africa and only few airlines own more aircraft than him around the world ,Otedola when never buy private jet self Airpeace can buy Otedola is not by all this amala ati ewedu noise everywhere when majority are crying ebi npa wo

quote author=Bestmanfornow post=129241264]
Otedola Lagos/Ibadan over hyping🤣🤣[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Businesses Face Losses As The Twitter Ban Continues / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today August 15th, 2023 / Naira depreciates, posts £1/N2050 at black market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.