Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

No Upcoming Music Artiste Should Skip This If You Wan Blow!! Great Opportunity!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / No Upcoming Music Artiste Should Skip This If You Wan Blow!! Great Opportunity!! (72 Views)

OGB Recent - Cultist Boy - You Wan Collect - Mp3 / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Upcoming Music Artiste Should Skip This If You Wan Blow!! Great Opportunity!! by Princzybeats: 7:35am On Apr 03
Princzybeats , the baddest producer is back again!
Many music artistes have lost out of the game, due to the fact that they don't have good counsel and majorly good music producers, because a quality music production determines and good music, your lyrics might not be that impressive, but due to the production, the music still becomes a banger.

My Aim:

I'm here to help help all the upcoming artiste in Nigeria, I'm gonna give you a very nice mixing and mastering and create and beat of your choice professionally at a very low price, and when i mean low, i mean very low, because i really want to help the upcoming artiste. If you're interested, hit me up through my WhatsApp number below.

+2347084871305

I'm always active!

And i also do music promotions for you to get more streams and generate more revenue from your music, you mustn't perform before you make money as an Artiste, there other ways for you to make money through your music without live, make good use of this opportunity!

(1) (Reply)

Download Fine Girl Ft Dansniga By Danwa / Start A Domain Business Very Profitable With No Capital / MUSIC: Fay - In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.