Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Travel Advice Needed Urgently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Advice Needed Urgently (102 Views)

ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please / Legal Advice Needed. / I Just Got My PVC. Please Who Should I Vote For Next Week. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Advice Needed Urgently by adebenson155: 7:43am On Apr 03
Good day guys.

I got denied canada study visa in January.

I have just gotten back my 10,000 CAD tuition deposit and I don't wish to re apply until after one year

Will you advice I change the CAD to naira due to this fluctuation of naira and dollar, or I leave in CAD.

I am scared if I leave it in dollars in my account it might depreciate badly before the time I want to re apply.

I also need advice from people .
I am an Auditor. Which country outside Africa can I migrate to with 10,000 USD.

Seun

Nlfpmod

Dominique

Mynd44

Oam4j
Re: Travel Advice Needed Urgently by Martinsmine(m): 7:56am On Apr 03
Try Portugal or Greece or Spain or Russia... leave cana
Re: Travel Advice Needed Urgently by seanfer(m): 7:57am On Apr 03
Since you know that you will be reapplying, I will not convert back o naira. No matter how much $ depreciate your $10,000 will still be $10,000 in your domiciliary account.
Imagine you change to naira now and when next you want to apply you're getting $7,000 or $6,000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Advice Needed Urgently by able20(m): 7:58am On Apr 03
Although the UK is Dead, but since you love migrating up and down, migrate to the UK.
Care Jobs, and Security jobs.... etc are waiting for you.
Re: Travel Advice Needed Urgently by Grinhect: 8:33am On Apr 03
seanfer:
Since you know that you will be reapplying, I will not convert back o naira. No matter how much $ depreciate your $10,000 will still be $10,000 in your domiciliary account.
Imagine you change to naira now and when next you want to apply you're getting $7,000 or $6,000.

OP this is the best advice you can get
Re: Travel Advice Needed Urgently by MaziObinnaokija: 8:58am On Apr 03
sad keep that 10CAD in ur domiciliary Acc..When u are ready to reapply, u can send it back to dem.

Dnt allow idiots to confused u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Major Tribes Of Nigeria Run To The Whiteman And They Are Saved / CBN Begins Sales Of $10000 FX For N1101/$ / Update On Prof Soyinka 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.