Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello (11780 Views)

Throwback; I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory- Yahaya Bello / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by happiness32: 8:03am On Apr 03
See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ty3IRzSUU?si=4W4k_0I96KeJ9EgJ

Throwback to when Yahaya Bello boldly declared his mission to rally Nigerian youths behind Bola Tinubu's bid for victory. His passionate call to action reverberated across the nation, igniting a wave of enthusiasm among the younger generation. Bello's strategic blueprint involved a multifaceted approach,

He even donated a campaign office to Tinubu, showing his dedication. Bello also took a stand against the federal government's naira note policies that seemed to work against Tinubu, showing his support in action. Through innovative youth empowerment initiatives and successful campaigns, he sought to galvanize support for Tinubu's candidacy.

Despite facing skepticism and logistical challenges, Bello's unwavering determination signaled a seismic shift in Nigerian political mobilization, inspiring hope and reshaping the landscape for generations to come.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Simeonee111: 8:10am On Apr 03
Hmmm Gyb tried for Jagaban though. Man was everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Naijafever1: 8:12am On Apr 03
Looks like tinubu has abandoned people who worked for him grin
See what he did to el rufai too grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Oluboh: 8:13am On Apr 03
happiness32:
See video below

Throwback to when Yahaya Bello boldly declared his mission to rally Nigerian youths behind Bola Tinubu's bid for victory. His passionate call to action reverberated across the nation, igniting a wave of enthusiasm among the younger generation. Bello's strategic blueprint involved a multifaceted approach,

He even donated a campaign office to Tinubu, showing his dedication. Bello also took a stand against the federal government's naira note policies that seemed to work against Tinubu, showing his support in action. Through innovative youth empowerment initiatives and successful campaigns, he sought to galvanize support for Tinubu's candidacy.

Despite facing skepticism and logistical challenges, Bello's unwavering determination signaled a seismic shift in Nigerian political mobilization, inspiring hope and reshaping the landscape for generations to come.

These men that fought buhari for tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by PHIPEX(m): 8:15am On Apr 03
Image laundry that adds zero value to Nigeria.

What's the essence of this thread that's moved to front page with just 5 comments?

Next thing, they will hide my comment.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by ChiefOloye(m): 8:15am On Apr 03
This is a useless PR from Yahaya Bello WhatsApp group boys.
What does Bello wants from the President, that he has gotten, apart from not wanting to be questioned on how he managed Kogi State wealths and fortune for 8 unproductive years?
Bello was given free hand to pick his successor and he unwisely picked a dullard from his village, he decided who got what in terms of both elective and appointments portions, accrued to Kogi. Does he think that the privilege attacked to being Governor is forever?

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Brendaniel: 8:15am On Apr 03
An illegal victory, an illegal president who's victory has destroyed Nigeria further from where Buhari destroyed it and stopped

And yet some people are proud of this nonsense going on, is this not insanity?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Rejouir: 8:16am On Apr 03
Simeonee111:
Hmmm Gyb tried for Jagaban though. Man was everywhere
Eye service try, leave all those social media efforts. Only if you worked with tinubu you will know, all these guys were just eye service.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by xxgig(m): 8:16am On Apr 03
Who is trying this hard to sell Bello to Nigerians? If person help person na thank you them dey tell am.

14 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Macdeey: 8:18am On Apr 03
grin

And these are the Youths 😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Ashez: 8:19am On Apr 03
Same youths that are becoming leaders in other countries, are the same people he is mobilizing to endorse old men to lead them, I don't weep for the Nigerian youths at large, I only weep for those that are still been used for achieve the selfish aims of this old politicians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by adecz: 8:20am On Apr 03
Trust Ebira man at your own risk..

They are a very feared people of fetishes
and they can easily use village people
services to take you down..

Tinubu knows this❗️❗️❗️😁😁😁😁

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by dykedarlyn(m): 8:25am On Apr 03
happiness32:
See video below

Same set of people ( sure it’s same person with different accounts) that were pushing the Yahaya Bello narrative just before the elections.

It’s pretty obvious that you guys got a new angle here, maybe cause the president is keen on letting EFCC go ahead with their probe of your pay master ( Yahaya)

My advise; kindly start looking for another job or start submitting ur CVs cause it’s going to be a long ride for him and trust me he deserves to be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty face the consequences of his actions

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by michlins(m): 8:26am On Apr 03
What is the use of this post right now

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by LordGuru1: 8:28am On Apr 03
Ok
Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by kilmot: 8:29am On Apr 03
There's nothing anybody can tell me, this post meant to sell Yahaya Bello to Tinubu, so that he can avoid EFCC that is looking for him.

12 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by AntiWailer: 8:30am On Apr 03
Lubbish
Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:30am On Apr 03
E no go better for all of una papa

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by bigdammyj: 8:31am On Apr 03
Noted.
I guess he did.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Vadese1: 8:31am On Apr 03
Fire on the mountain, no where to run to. He's looking for escape roots or soft landing from EFFC. Maybe he thought with this nonsense write up, Tinubu will save him from the loots, the money he stole from the Kogi people. Tinubu no send this idiot . Besides he never even campaign for him. It is time for Bello to answer his name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Bayajjidda: 8:32am On Apr 03
Seun, this should be a sponsored post. I don't see any need for this post. How is this news? This is meaningless. Bello has deployed his lap dogs again to asslick him using this post.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by madone: 8:33am On Apr 03
Useless PR.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by idalex: 8:34am On Apr 03
politics
Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by elpochas: 8:35am On Apr 03
Wots the use of these thread.Pls bring back our old Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Aboks(m): 8:36am On Apr 03
Ok
Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Felabrity: 8:37am On Apr 03
Politicians say anything, the guy fit even work for Atiku during the election

PS: this topic was sponsored by bello the criminal

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Berankis: 8:40am On Apr 03
Naijafever1:
Na una go talk say he dey out him friends there, not the best brains. Na una go still talk say e abandon people wey work for am. Pls just let the man do his work. He has only one job to do, fix Nigeria! We should just let him do and at least support him.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by iampeterben(m): 8:41am On Apr 03
E come contest against am

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by opalu: 8:46am On Apr 03
Lolzz
Another advert to bring himself to limelight.

Politicians don't want to go and rest till next election

1 Like

Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Niok: 8:51am On Apr 03
Mobilize use and dump
National cake is only shared within the elites
Make our youths dey mumu dey go
Finished useless country
Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Onewazobia(m): 8:54am On Apr 03
Naijafever1:

Please, stop this, does that mean that the law should not cut up with them if they break the law because of their friendship with the presidency?
I hope that we will have a working system someday
Re: Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello by Kog45(m): 8:58am On Apr 03
Joshua Dariye,Jolly Nyame,Bode George and Orji Uzor Kalu were convicted and served prison terms but you don’t want Yahaya Bello to be jailed,not possible Oga happiness…..Yahaya Bello missed it the day he sued EFCC and funny state government letter to defend him showed how desperate he is and bookmark this comment Yahaya Bello is gone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Rejects House-to-house Search In Daura / Obiano At U-17 Finald At Rojenny Tourist & Games Village - Photos / President Buhari Leaves For Germany On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.