Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke (24079 Views)

FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’ / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Jonathan Was Under Pressure To Prosecute Buhari Over Certificate, Says Adoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by seanery: 10:30am On Apr 03
DEFly most be YORUBA
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by richard870(m): 10:30am On Apr 03
Treasure17:
You can't be a firefighter and also an arsonist.
You can be both.
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by IfnobeGod20: 10:31am On Apr 03
Who doesn't know that money always exchange hands between these lawyers and judges. Know Jupiter can tell me that same didn't happen during the presidential election litigation. It's only God that would save this nation from the hands of these people.

3 Likes

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by Honestey: 10:32am On Apr 03
Those working against Nigeria will witness their children suffer from its repercussions one day

1 Like

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by JuanDeDios: 10:34am On Apr 03
datola:
A whole Wole Olanipekun giving bribes!
Honestly, I don't believe it.

1 Like

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by lexy2014: 10:34am On Apr 03
is Wole Olanipekun not Tinubus lawyer?

2 Likes

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by adecz: 10:35am On Apr 03
Imagine how corruption fought back
by compromising a prosecutor..

They probably gave him 💲500k or
more in cash to betray his country..

Some crimes should be death penalty
to serve as deterrent.😡😡😡

3 Likes

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by JuanDeDios: 10:36am On Apr 03
BondRiv:
Good. It is time for Wole Olanipekun to have his day in court. The other time, his firm in a bid to steal a client, revealed it could influence the outcome of cases in court because he was the chairman of the Body of Benchers. Bribery appears to be his style of practice.
Given my personal knowledge of the man and my dealings with him, I don't believe any of it - which is why I agree with you on the bolded. It's time someone builds a case and brings charges against him.
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by naija4life247: 10:38am On Apr 03
Shey you see Nigerians? Your own lawyer sabotaging your case. The idiot deserves to be hanged
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by 36STATES: 10:41am On Apr 03
JuanDeDios:

Given my personal knowledge of the man and my dealings with him, I don't believe any of it - which is why I agree with you on the bolded. It's time someone builds a case and brings charges against him.

If he is innocent, he mustn't wait till someone brings a case against him for bribing. He should sue EFCC and whoever made the claim against him. Till then, he is a criminal like the rest of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by cjudy(m): 10:43am On Apr 03
Make EFCC go sleep. No be this Lawyer perfected the Mandate daylight Robbery? Maybe na through bribery he acquire that anyway

1 Like

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by Bluntemperor: 10:44am On Apr 03
Bayajjidda:

He seems notorious in issuing bribes and the judges seem to pally and ally well with him, make money no go lost. Judges sef need to dey ball.

Hope you will defend this in Court,should the man sue you now! Don't say what you did not see and should he asks the Nairaland to unveiled you,then you are on your own!
In Court,the way things are done,is different from the Meme being spread on the News
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by IfnobeGod20: 10:46am On Apr 03
JuanDeDios:

Don't trust anyone, corruption has become endemic within the judiciary, it takes the grace of God and solid system to clean the mess. Mostly all cases the highest bidder go home winning the case and jettison the rule of law on the altar of naira.
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by JuanDeDios: 10:47am On Apr 03
36STATES:

If he is innocent, he mustn't wait till someone brings a case against him for bribing. He should sue EFCC and whoever made the claim against him. Till then, he is a criminal like the rest of them.
Fair point. This is another way to handle things. But I'm not aware that the EFCc has ever accused him of anything - it's mostly hearsay and beer talk so far. I also don't share your guilty-until-proven innocent idea. I can cite some public figures in Nigeria who were maligned, even accused, in the past and it later turned out someone had set out to frame them.
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by IfnobeGod20: 10:52am On Apr 03
Bluntemperor:

Hope you will defend this in Court,should the man sue you now! Don't say what you did not see and should he asks the Nairaland to unveiled you,then you are on your own!
In Court,the way things are done,is different from the Meme being spread on the News
Sue him for commenting on a thread that already accused him of Bribe giving. Read the title of the news again,may be you have forgotten.
"https://www.nairaland.com/8050115/offem-uket-efcc-sacks-prosecutor/1#129245655"
Then he must be ready to sue the newspaper and the EFCC that sacked their men for bribe taken from him. Common sense not really common.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by 3ice9ce: 10:53am On Apr 03
Olanipekun again?
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by 3ice9ce: 10:55am On Apr 03
Bluntemperor:

Please, shut up.
Have you forgotten the email written by a Kunbi Ogunde a Partner in Olanipekun's firm to ENI, stating that they have influence on judges?

Did Olanipekun or the judges deny it?

You are just making a fool of yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by deloon(m): 10:56am On Apr 03
No prosecution?
Nonsense.
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by Charly68: 10:57am On Apr 03
So bar and the bench are buth stinking of corruption.. Nigeria ; wfere are you heading to ?
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by kolexy(m): 11:01am On Apr 03
Bayajjidda:

He seems notorious in issuing bribes and the judges seem to pally and ally well with him, make money no go lost. Judges sef need to dey ball.

Do you have evidence to support your claim. Or just chose to malign the man based on unsubstantiated report.
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by Racoon(m): 11:03am On Apr 03
Wole Olanipekun giving bribe to EFCC prosecutor. Chai!
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:07am On Apr 03
EFCC the collect bribe too 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by Oghene86: 11:08am On Apr 03
dre11:
EFCC sacks top prosecutor accused of taking bribes from Wole Olanipekun, Bello Adoke to sabotage Malabu OPL 245 fraud trial

The botched case was the last serious attempt by the Nigerian government to impose accountability on organisations and individuals with suspected ties to the 2011 deal.

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-efcc-sacks-top-prosecutor-accused-of-taking-bribes-from-wole-olanipekun-bello-adoke-to-sabotage-malabu-opl-245-fraud-trial/

Are they all arrested now ?
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by arantess: 11:13am On Apr 03
Penguin2:
Tor

So Wole Olanipekun is a bribe-giving vagabond.

But ijiots swore he was firebrand.

The ijiot that said that once passport expires, someone’s citizenship has expired and fuuls hailed him.

Now, if he could bribe a lawyer for oil well dispute, imagine what he did with the Presidential Election case.

But one day, monkey go go market, e no go see road come back.

That day no go pass 2027.

We will be there!
dont mind the idiots
they said he was the best after Matlock....but we all knew how they bribed and collected bribe

history will never be kind to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by VIKTO83(m): 11:22am On Apr 03
I made a comment sometime ago about the Kano state governor's case and Wole olanipekun supposed best practice and some others like him.
U see those lawyers that win cases like this? My brother u no go fit do d things wey dem dey do. Dem dey kill, bribe, blackmail, do juju, do occultism, sleep with devil etc.
I know what I'm saying...

2 Likes

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by Nice2023(m): 11:38am On Apr 03
If u check very well,most of them have big houses in Abuja as a proceed of corruption.
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by tobenuel(m): 11:42am On Apr 03
Lets not act surprised here

the devil is still much alive, he has not been conquered
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by smileyoo: 11:48am On Apr 03
This one shock man - pikin ; a whole wole olanipekun . Nigeria is really sick !
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by adams123: 11:52am On Apr 03
Even the EFCC chairman is collecting bribe..
What then happen to those that offered bribe?
Whole, the bribe giver and the EFFC bribe taker should be prosecuted and ADOKE's case should be revisit with a new hands.
Nigeria is a joke state.
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by senatordave1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03
Penguin2:
Tor

So Wole Olanipekun is a bribe-giving vagabond.

But ijiots swore he was firebrand.

The ijiot that said that once passport expires, someone’s citizenship has expired and fuuls hailed him.

Now, if he could bribe a lawyer for oil well dispute, imagine what he did with the Presidential Election case.

But one day, monkey go go market, e no go see road come back.

That day no go pass 2027.

We will be there!

It simply means that all lawyers offer bribes in this corrupt system.besides,what olanopekin said about the passport is meaningless but what obi lawyers were able to prove ?
Forget about 2027,obi can never rule.the north will vote tinubu to get power back in 2031 while shettima or ribadu grabs power in 2031...

In continuation of our discussion on the core north,the core north has never voted a southerner until abiola in 1993 because of Muslim Muslim ticket.azikiwe and awo despite their national appeal and popularity failed woefully in core north.infact,awo couldn't find anybody from the north to deputize him that's why he picked a southerner...
Another reason the north might have voted abiola is because he has national appeal,a great philanthropist and has national and international connects which tinubu has and obi doesn't.agsin,the political leader of the north at that time shehu yaradua endorsed him.obj realized this that is why he focused on the middle belt.desoite his famed rigging skills,he couldn't rig core north.gej with all the projects he did for them still failed.obi hss failed already except he becomes a Muslim and picks a Muslim vice.any philanthropy he is doing cant match what gej did between 2011-2015.
APC did not choose mm ticket by mistake,it was well calculated and the only way to victory.

1 Like

Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by senatordave1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03
IfnobeGod20:
Who doesn't know that money always exchange hands between these lawyers and judges. Know Jupiter can tell me that same didn't happen during the presidential election litigation. It's only God that would save this nation from the hands of these people.

It didn't happen.obi and atiku could not prove anything
Re: Offem Uket: EFCC Sacks Prosecutor Accused Of Taking Bribe From Olanipekun, Adoke by frog12: 12:30pm On Apr 03
ah na soo dem dey sabotage the government cases. even keyamo dey lose cases for EFCC then grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.