Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you (565 Views)

God Can Transform You / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 10:35am On Apr 03
Let's wait with the Lord one hour on weekends, join us @ house of prayer evangelism, hope to nations. Our hope is in God.

Our Facebook the gate of hope fellowship is filled with gospel messages

We meet on WhatsApp on Saturdays 6pm

On Telegram on Sundays 6pm

Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 8:34am On Apr 04
Good morning everyone

Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 1:45pm On Apr 05
Tomorrow is the day come ready to receive 😊
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 3:27pm On Apr 06
It's today o, prayer by 6pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 9:28am On Apr 07
We are ready to receive again today by 6pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 9:27pm On Apr 10
Hello
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 3:15pm On Apr 11
Prayer is the key, prayer is the key, prayer is the master key

And I will give you the keys to the kingdom of Heaven

Come pray in the Holy Spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11
gohf:

Prayer is the key, prayer is the key, prayer is the master key. And I will give you the keys to the kingdom of Heaven. Come pray in the Holy Spirit

What you're asking is illogical and our of place Jesus never prayed with people who doesn't agree with his opinion on matters.

This is what he said:

"because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours" John 17 8-9

So Jesus only pray with people who agree with him on thought not just anybody he sees! undecided
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 7:36am On Apr 12
MaxInDHouse:

What you're asking is illogical and our of place Jesus never prayed with people who doesn't agree with his opinion on matters.

This is what he said:

"because I have given them the sayings that you gave me, and they have accepted them and have certainly come to know that I came as your representative, and they have believed that you sent me. I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those whom you have given me, because they are yours" John 17 8-9

So Jesus only pray with people who agree with him on thought not just anybody he sees! undecided

Come pray in the Holy Spirit, let him help your weaknesses for you know nothing 😁 but God knows your heart.
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Apr 12
gohf:

Come pray in the Holy Spirit, let him help your weaknesses for you know nothing 😁 but God knows your heart.

It seems this your spirit has another agenda that totally negates God's will because the true God will not listen to the prayer of those who refuse to listen to his words and act on it!
Proverbs 28:9; Jeremiah 11:14; John 17:8-9

Now you can continue praying with whoever wants to pray with you i'm for God's Kingdom and it's righteousness. Matthew 6:34

Farewell! smiley
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 7:47am On Apr 12
MaxInDHouse:

It seems this your spirit has another agenda that totally negates God's will because the true God will not listen to the prayer of those who refuse to listen to his words and act on it!
Proverbs 28:9; Jeremiah 11:14; John 17:8-9

Now you can continue praying with whoever wants to pray with you i'm for God's Kingdom and it's righteousness. Matthew 6:34

Farewell! smiley
I am a sinner but you're righteous 😭😭

Sinners come and repent and pray with me oooooo, come let's repent together Luke 18:10-14

O God have mercy, for I don't know what to say, I believe and repent, I will love and obey. Rom.8.26 And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.

Rom.8.27 And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will. (NLT)
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Apr 12
gohf:

I am a sinner but you're righteous 😭😭

Sinners come and repent and pray with me oooooo, come let's repent together Luke 18:10-14

O God have mercy, for I don't know what to say, I believe and repent, I will love and obey. Rom.8.26 And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.

Rom.8.27 And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will. (NLT)

This is where you people misconstrue the word of God and continue leading yourselves astray.

The word "REPENT" can only be applied when you know where you're wrong but as you have not ever discussed anything with your audience to point out what he or she is doing that's wrong what sin exactly do you expect him or her to REPENT of?

The word was first used only among Israelites when John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth walked among them, this people knew God's laws so they know exactly why they need to repent as in turn back from what their God forbids but you walking up to a total stranger who doesn't know you or your God talkless of what your God requires then telling such a person to repent makes no practical sense!

That's why Jesus said:

For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. ‭‭John 17:8-9 NIV‬‬

Despite being Israelites and knowing the laws of their God Jesus has a special message to deliver which totally differs from what Moses told their forefathers {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} so even though someone knew and is obeying the laws of God which was passed on to them by Moses such a person still needs to listen to what Jesus brought as a new message for them {Luke 18:18-23} otherwise such a person can't be said to have repented for real until he accepts Jesus' message and start acting on what he heard {Matthew 7:24-27} that's why Jesus only prayed with and for those who are with him who have received the message and acting on it!

So work on that not just going about throwing up words that you don't really know it's meaning! undecided
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by Emmanuel30a: 8:59am On Apr 12
gohf:
Let's wait with the Lord one hour on weekends, join us @ house of prayer evangelism, hope to nations. Our hope is in God.

Goofe... Pray for yourself and if you like, you can pray to yourself... We are not looking for awoof, goofe...
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 7:51pm On Apr 12
Emmanuel30a:
Goofe... Pray for yourself and if you like, you can pray to yourself... We are not looking for awoof, goofe...
which awoof, who is giving you awoof?

Why would I pray for myself when the Holy Spirit will do that, lol if I like, of course I like and which one is pray to yourself? Sir are you confused, why would I pray to myself?

May God deliver you. 😂
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 7:56pm On Apr 12
MaxInDHouse:

This is where you people misconstrue the word of God and continue leading yourselves astray.

The word "REPENT" can only be applied when you know where you're wrong but as you have not ever discussed anything with your audience to point out what he or she is doing that's wrong what sin exactly do you expect him or her to REPENT of?

The word was first used only among Israelites when John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth walked among them, this people knew God's laws so they know exactly why they need to repent as in turn back from what their God forbids but you walking up to a total stranger who doesn't know you or your God talkless of what your God requires then telling such a person to repent makes no practical sense!

That's why Jesus said:

For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. ‭‭John 17:8-9 NIV‬‬

Despite being Israelites and knowing the laws of their God Jesus has a special message to deliver which totally differs from what Moses told their forefathers {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} so even though someone knew and is obeying the laws of God which was passed on to them by Moses such a person still needs to listen to what Jesus brought as a new message for them {Luke 18:18-23} otherwise such a person can't be said to have repented for real until he accepts Jesus' message and start acting on what he heard {Matthew 7:24-27} that's why Jesus only prayed with and for those who are with him who have received the message and acting on it!

So work on that not just going about throwing up words that you don't really know it's meaning! undecided

you are full of words 🤔 😂😂 you just keep talking even when no one is asking you 🤣🤣🤣

"Throwing up words" are you not being a hypocrite 🤣🤣🤣

Leave me o, let me repent in peace from my sins. Mr pharisees that knows everything 😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Apr 13
gohf:

Sinners come and repent and pray with me oooooo, come let's repent together

REPENT from what exactly?

That's what you failed to realize, most people don't care about your religion what they want to know is how they're offending God {Matthew 19:20} that's what you need to discuss first not just praying with anyone each person is praying to his or her God but it's OK go on praying!
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 3:06pm On Apr 13
3hrs to go grin
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 4:17pm On Apr 14
gohf:
We are ready to receive again today by 6pm
On telegram in 2hrs

/thegateofhope
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 11:43am On Apr 17
Whatsapp 07034883485
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 7:18am On Apr 19
Weekend is here again and another hour of transformation is upon us. Join us as the Gate opens to us to speak to the Father.
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 11:20am On Apr 20
Good morning, happy weekend
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by kingxsamz(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20
gohf:

How many hours to transform Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Apr 20
kingxsamz:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 7:01am On Apr 21
kingxsamz:

what Nigeria needs, what Nigerians need is repentance, genuine repentance especially of the sin of stealing and fraud. After that your question may be considered.
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by kingxsamz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21
gohf:
what Nigeria needs, what Nigerians need is repentance, genuine repentance especially of the sin of stealing and fraud. After that your question may be considered.
So if they repent, how many hours would it take?
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 1:58pm On Apr 21
kingxsamz:

So if they repent, how many hours would it take?
from the moment you repent and turn to God, your transformation as began
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by kingxsamz(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21
gohf:
from the moment you repent and turn to God, your transformation as began

So no answer to my question?
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 2:13pm On Apr 21
kingxsamz:

how is it a no answer🤨 sir you're confusing me.

You said hours, I replied saying immediately they repent their transformation begins.
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 2:17pm On Apr 21
kingxsamz:

abi sir, are you asking how many hours for the prayers

1hr on Saturdays and 1hr on Sundays, till you grow and can pray continually on your own. Praying the will of God.
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by kingxsamz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21
gohf:
abi sir, are you asking how many hours for the prayers

1hr on Saturdays and 1hr on Sundays, till you grow and can pray continually on your own. Praying the will of God.

Okay, so if Christians in Nigeria do this, the country would transform?
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 3:31pm On Apr 21
kingxsamz:

Okay, so if Christians in Nigeria do this, the country would transform?
which country, a country that lies in deceit and wickedness or which one?

Like I said or let me not repeat myself, it is written, righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to people. There's no transformation for a sinful nation, only destruction

The whole of Nineveh had to repent, if Nigeria can't it will be destroyed

No child of God has hope in any human nation or country where wickedness reigns, our hope is in the coming kingdom the coming nation of God. If you want to be part of that nation, then believe, repent and be born again by the incorruptible word of God and it will renew your mind and transform your life. For in God's kingdom there's no evil, no wickedness nor sin.
Re: Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you by gohf: 10:24am On Apr 28
Happy Sunday everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapture / Depend On God / Our Fault Is Others' Doing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.