Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Moses Alabi-isama And Digital Marketing Training Institute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moses Alabi-isama And Digital Marketing Training Institute (85 Views)

Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / How Biafran Soldiers Shot Obasanjo At The Buttocks - Alabi Isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moses Alabi-isama And Digital Marketing Training Institute by TaiwoAK1980: 10:54am On Apr 03
A lot has happened since the issue of Moses Alabi-Isama and Digital Marketing Training Institute started and ended in Ibadan between 2021 and 2022.
The idea of training people to be financially free was the goal of this young man and the truth is many young people benefitted from his trainings and insights at his training center in bodija,Ibadan.

I am not here to defend him,but I am just surprised when I heard he ran an investment company where people lost over #100M in total.

The truth is,the idea of having an investment club started when elderly people between the age of 65-75years also wanted to join the digital marketing training which he turned then back.
They then suggested he should let them give him their money,which he eventually agreed to.
Everything went well and many of them have testimonials to share because payments were consistent as at when due.

When the challenges of not been able to pay started after over a year,instead of these same to rally round and support the guy to solve the issues,they went ahead to start writing negative news about him and eventually got his BVN blocked

How do you want this guy to pay you back when he already has his BVN blocked?
How?
He lost all the money he had online and some even started going to radio to mention his name.

My main purpose of writing this is because I benefited greatly from the guy's training, because it helped my relocation journey to Canada.

If you deposited money with this guy.
Let's see proofs of deposition and how much you get paid,let's know the difference and I will do all I can to work with this guy Moses Alabi-Isama to get all DMTI investors paid within 24 months.

Yours sincerely
Saheed

(1) (Reply)

"Leading The Legal Landscape: Tier 1 Law Firms In India" / Equity And Justice In Nigeria Justice System Is Zero / Want To Get Your Cleaning Website Optimized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.