Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? (232 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? by whymewhyme12: 11:13am On Apr 03
I'm so disappointed, but yes, I believe I have inadvertently put someone in a situation that will make her life miserable. She's a coworker, and I feel deeply sorry for her. However, I had the misconception that if you slept with someone without ejaculating inside of them, neither party would contract any diseases.

Last December, after work ended around 10 pm, I took a woman home. However, all attempts to engage in intimacy with her were unsuccessful. I couldn't send her away due to the unsafe nature of the area I live in. Frustrated and thinking it might be because of my d*ck size, I impulsively went to the nearest brothel that night, fueled by drugs and a desire to avoid any non-consensual encounters at home. Unfortunately, the condom burst just as I was about to ejaculate.

I asked the woman if she was clean, and she assured me that she regularly undergoes check-ups. However, a few weeks later, I started experiencing discomfort: internal heat, appearance and disappearance of red nodes, symptoms resembling typhoid and malaria, tingling sensations in my tongue, and a pricking feeling in my foot.

Unable to ignore these symptoms, I rushed to a hospital for testing in March while on an official assignment for my company. The initial test results came back negative, but I am still waiting to undergo a confirmation test in the next three months. Despite this, all the symptoms persist.

Two weeks ago, a new employee developed feelings for me, and we ended up intimate at my new apartment. Yesterday, she showed me a red node, and today, she pointed out two red spots on her hand.

Although I did not ejaculate during our encounter, I am concerned for her well-being. I had wrongly believed that not ejaculating inside someone was safe.

I'm terrified that she may suffer the same health issues I am facing. Although I spent significant amount of money —about 10k—seeking treatment for the sickness she may have transmitted to me."
Re: Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? by Aboks(m): 11:44am On Apr 03
stay with one woman una no gree
Re: Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? by ValCon888: 11:49am On Apr 03
You type beautifully well for someone so ignorant. All bets were off the moment you penetrated without protection. It's irrelevant whether the condom burst or you didn't ejaculate.

Secondly, an olosĥo assured you she was clean and you took her word for it. No PRep afterwards. That level of recklessness is legendary.

Finally, you engaged in another unprotected encounter with a new lady while still experiencing signs and symptoms of STIs and STDs.

If 10k is a lot of money to you, then you're yet to start spending.

Your lack of self control and ignorance of safe sex practices makes you a danger to yourself and the world at large.

2 Likes

Re: Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? by VawulentMan: 11:52am On Apr 03
Write your nairaland password down, so your ghost can give us full gist which place you finally go

Re: Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? by whymewhyme12: 1:52pm On Apr 03
ValCon888:
You type beautifully well for someone so ignorant. All bets were off the moment you penetrated without protection. It's irrelevant whether the condom burst or you didn't ejaculate.

Secondly, an olosĥo assured you she was clean and you took her word for it. No PRep afterwards. That level of recklessness is legendary.

Finally, you engaged in another unprotected encounter with a new lady while still experiencing signs and symptoms of STIs and STDs.

If 10k is a lot of money to you, then you're yet to start spending.

Your lack of self control and ignorance of safe sex practices makes you a danger to yourself and the world at large.

Not that I am unaware of PRep, but it never occurred to me to visit the hospital for it. Oh God, and I'm scheduled for medicals at a better organization where I've applied for an opening. Being too lenient got the best of me.
Re: Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:20pm On Apr 03
You do not value your life...big pity
Re: Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? by TheLastProphet: 11:50pm On Apr 03
They can manage it with daily dose of ARV. Just calm down,its not end of life. You can still live a healthy and a normal life
Re: Unsafe Sexual Encounters, Have I Contracted HIV? by captainking(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04
whymewhyme12:
I'm so disappointed, but yes, I believe I have inadvertently put someone in a situation that will make her life miserable. She's a coworker, and I feel deeply sorry for her. However, I had the misconception that if you slept with someone without ejaculating inside of them, neither party would contract any diseases.

Last December, after work ended around 10 pm, I took a woman home. However, all attempts to engage in intimacy with her were unsuccessful. I couldn't send her away due to the unsafe nature of the area I live in. Frustrated and thinking it might be because of my d*ck size, I impulsively went to the nearest brothel that night, fueled by drugs and a desire to avoid any non-consensual encounters at home. Unfortunately, the condom burst just as I was about to ejaculate.

I asked the woman if she was clean, and she assured me that she regularly undergoes check-ups. However, a few weeks later, I started experiencing discomfort: internal heat, appearance and disappearance of red nodes, symptoms resembling typhoid and malaria, tingling sensations in my tongue, and a pricking feeling in my foot.

Unable to ignore these symptoms, I rushed to a hospital for testing in March while on an official assignment for my company. The initial test results came back negative, but I am still waiting to undergo a confirmation test in the next three months. Despite this, all the symptoms persist.

Two weeks ago, a new employee developed feelings for me, and we ended up intimate at my new apartment. Yesterday, she showed me a red node, and today, she pointed out two red spots on her hand.

Although I did not ejaculate during our encounter, I am concerned for her well-being. I had wrongly believed that not ejaculating inside someone was safe.

I'm terrified that she may suffer the same health issues I am facing. Although I spent significant amount of money —about 10k—seeking treatment for the sickness she may have transmitted to me."
Run urine msc, urethra swab and VDRL..
You could run HIV along with hep A and B test. But I suspect VDRL... Syphilis..

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Tool To Beat Striae / Female Activators/promoters/ushers Needed. / Fitcrew USA Xtreme Testrone What Is Your Muscle Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.