Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan (43953 Views)

Haiti Spirals To Collapse As Gangs Tighten Grip / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by wiseoneking: 3:45pm On Apr 03
helinues:

Please stop, your Bible couldn't even detect what caused earthquake until the scientist came. Give credit to the engineer who built the bridge instead of crediting one God who couldn't divert the disaster.

Earthquake is mostly caused by movement of tectonic plates. The collision of two plates will definitely cause friction hence the earthquake. After earthquake, followed by Tsunami.

Why una no fit pray to that God to stop all those natural disasters. The Whites who brought the religion have moved pass it. USA and Canada are now country of Transgender, Gay, Lesbianism, LGBTQ, BLA BLA.

Is it God that's still instructing the Israel to conquer more land as God na real estate agent?

Scottish prime minister was interviewed sometimes ago to differentiate between who a man supposed to be and a woman, she couldn't instead just saying rubbish as she's one of the promoters of LGBTQ. Those are part of those who forced that same religion on us but they don't longer believe in it.

Religion na scam
With this sh..it you wrote, in your mind you are making SENSE.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by ElSudani: 3:46pm On Apr 03
Ikjec:
We re really blessed when it cones to natural disaster

We are too blessed. No earthquakes, no tsunamis, El Nino, no hurricane, no deadly cold. Could be the reason Africans are too laid-back.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Papayaayasager(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03
The natural disaster we have here is our leaders number one is Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by LeeSmart: 3:53pm On Apr 03
ThatFairGuy1:
Israeli slave.

I guess your own version of Bible preaches genocide, killing of women, children and innocent men.

Continue slaving Mr Gideon, Lord of chosen strengthen you to be slave forever
Maturity is not having ur kind of moniker @thatfairguy, the person u quote wasn't insulting but here u're throwing insult up nd down. I just hope all is well?
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Jayhome24: 4:00pm On Apr 03
helinues:

Please stop, your Bible couldn't even detect what caused earthquake until the scientist came. Give credit to the engineer who built the bridge instead of crediting one God who couldn't divert the disaster.

Earthquake is mostly caused by movement of tectonic plates. The collision of two plates will definitely cause friction hence the earthquake. After earthquake, followed by Tsunami.

Why una no fit pray to that God to stop all those natural disasters. The Whites who brought the religion have moved pass it. USA and Canada are now country of Transgender, Gay, Lesbianism, LGBTQ, BLA BLA.

Is it God that's still instructing the Israel to conquer more land as God na real estate agent?

Scottish prime minister was interviewed sometimes ago to differentiate between who a man supposed to be and a woman, she couldn't instead just saying rubbish as she's one of the promoters of LGBTQ. Those are part of those who forced that same religion on us but they don't longer believe in it.

Religion na scam

Mr man pls can you just for God sake keep quiet. He spoke about his believe then why not allow him to speak his mind? Don't you have your own religion? If No, then face your front and stop being annoying and irritating....
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by YorubaKing: 4:03pm On Apr 03
Righteousness2:

You lack Understanding of life and times we live in.
If you like be outside the ring of FIRE or live in the most developed nation on earth, it is Irrelevant.

These are the signs of the Endtimes. The Only place of Safety is in JESUS CHRIST.
The Greatest Enginneer on earth will not be able to Save himself talkless of you When the Wrath of GOD is hitting the earth.

All you need do is Repent SURRENDER and make peace with JESUS CHRIST. HE alone is the Place of Safety.

Baba, gbenu e soun. Una own too much, abeg! angry
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Davicl: 4:04pm On Apr 03
Ikjec:

Our own natural disaster is our leaders
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03
Righteousness2:

You lack Understanding of life and times we live in.
If you like be outside the ring of FIRE or live in the most developed nation on earth, it is Irrelevant.

These are the signs of the Endtimes. The Only place of Safety is in JESUS CHRIST.
The Greatest Enginneer on earth will not be able to Save himself talkless of you When the Wrath of GOD is hitting the earth.

All you need do is Repent SURRENDER and make peace with JESUS CHRIST. HE alone is the Place of Safety.

Remove Jesus Christ from your mouth, the only thing that should fit there is the a**es of the IDF Zionist folks you frolick with every blessed day.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Ashawoman82: 4:15pm On Apr 03
Ikjec:
what kind of grammar is this, u are misinforming us on what u really wanted to say, lol.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by AMI3(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03
Ikjec:

My brother we blessed in everything.
If u want good people u will
U want the bad people u see
Natural resources we have in abundant and we can not even tap them.

There are so many natural resources that we have in which we don't make use and some we don't even know it exist it just waste.

Can we blame God for anything? For the situation we find ourselves?
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Tetraozonaitera: 4:21pm On Apr 03
ThatFairGuy1:
Oya pour the rubbish as usual.

You guys are cowards like your father the Devil.
You make senseless comments and disable your mention to make it hard for you to be quoted.
You're a Coward.
I had to assemble it again to quote you.

Fools and Iddiotts like you are plenty on Nairaland. If Righteousness don't answer you demonic moffos, guys like me will.

I guess your brain that is supposed to be white is only fair as your Monika suggests. Fair in color brains work like baboons' brain.

Learn to mind your Business.
Whatever you believe is no ones business so, is whatever Christians believe too.
But since you have Mental issues, minding your problem is a heavy task on your fair brain.
Be careful!
Oponu.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by anonymous1759(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03
cheesy
Righteousness2:
When i see How Monumental edifices and Architectural wonders are Collasping under ordinary Earthquake , I begin to Understand What My LORD and SAVIOR said to HIS disciples about the signs and events of the Endtimes when they were showing him how beautiful the buildings were.

[/color]

Ladies and Gentlemen, Everything we see here and there or own are all vanities. They will all be wiped.
Handle the things of this world with very light Hands.
Dont hold on to them like your life depends on it. Everything will go. They dont really Matter.

What really Matters for everyone of us is the Genuie Salvation of our Soul.
Having a Solid relationship is the greatest Assest to any human on the face of the Earth.
This is the Only thing that Has Eternal Value.

Now is the TIME ACCEPTED. The next moment is not Guaranteed.
Make that Decision Now. Do away with Sin and worldliness and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.

Fanatical Mugu, there's nothing righteous about you I feel it deep down in my spirit.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by DeepSight(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03
Righteousness2:

When you see yourself still here on Earth after the saints are taken away in the imminent Rapture or you Close your eyes in Death without JESUS CHRIST, you will Cry, beg and wail to accept that thing you term " Rubbish" unfortunately it will be too late.

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME! The next Moment is not Guaranteed.
Humble yourself, Repent, Belive and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.
There is No repentance in the Grave.

Go and preach this in Israel where it's needed.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by mrkia(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03
Righteousness2:
When i see How Monumental edifices and Architectural wonders are Collasping under ordinary Earthquake , I begin to Understand What My LORD and SAVIOR said to HIS disciples about the signs and events of the Endtimes when they were showing him how beautiful the buildings were.

[/color]

Ladies and Gentlemen, Everything we see here and there or own are all vanities. They will all be wiped.
Handle the things of this world with very light Hands.
Dont hold on to them like your life depends on it. Everything will go. They dont really Matter.

What really Matters for everyone of us is the Genuie Salvation of our Soul.
Having a Solid relationship is the greatest Assest to any human on the face of the Earth.
This is the Only thing that Has Eternal Value.

Now is the TIME ACCEPTED. The next moment is not Guaranteed.
Make that Decision Now. Do away with Sin and worldliness and SURRENDER to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST.

Pastor Righteousness, I know you won't feel for this people. A blood sucking entity like you don't know yet what it is to feel being under kind tremor

We shall all meet to account for our stewardshipness with our creator

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Almunjid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03
helinues:

Religion na scam
The influence of White men extends beyond "religion", it encompasses various ideologies and lifestyles, including LGBTQ rights, secularism (irreligiosity), and atheism. I bet you're "not religious" just like Seun ur Master, because "Critics of religion" like u adhere to one of these Western ideologies and overlook the value of African traditional religion, culture, and values. I will only take u guys seriously if u embrace and modernize ur African traditional religion through education, by so doing, ur perspectives can gain more credibility.

There's a saying: "It's only a fōol who points to his father's house with his left hand." If ur ancestral home doesn't meet ur standards, then it's within ur power to refurbish it to ur liking. In this analogy, if u find ur traditional religion and beliefs lacking, u can enhance them with the wisdom and discernment u gained through education. This is better by a long shot than the "irreligiosity" and "secularism" u guys are advocating for in Africa.
Western culture and values (including LGBTQ rights, secularism/irreligiosity, and atheism) na scam. grin

Peace!
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by helinues: 4:51pm On Apr 03
Almunjid:

The influence of White men extends beyond "religion", it encompasses various ideologies and lifestyles, including LGBTQ rights, secularism (irreligiosity), and atheism. I bet you're "not religious" just like Seun ur Master, because "Critics of religion" like u adhere to one of these Western ideologies and overlook the value of African traditional religion, culture, and values. I will only take u guys seriously if u embrace and modernize ur African traditional religion through education, by so doing, ur perspectives can gain more credibility.

There's a saying: "It's only a fōol who points to his father's house with his left hand." If ur ancestral home doesn't meet ur standards, then it's within ur power to refurbish it to ur liking. In this analogy, if u find ur traditional religion and beliefs lacking, u can enhance them with the wisdom and discernment u gained through education. This is better by a long shot than the "irreligiosity" and "secularism" u guys are advocating for in Africa.
Western culture and values including LGBTQ rights, secularism (irreligiosity), and atheism na scam. grin

Peace!

You didn't even get my message.

Our people who are beclouded with religion palava should have a rethink as those who brought it to us have abandoned it.

That's a start in promoting our local religion which have been in practice before the encroachment of the whites

Someone created a thread yesterday about having national center like mosque and church for some of our traditional religion which wasn't a bad idea. Just yesterday thread
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Czarugo007: 5:21pm On Apr 03
Ikjec:
your leaders are natural disasters naa.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Almunjid(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03
helinues:

You didn't even get my message.

Our people who are beclouded with religion palava should have a rethink as those who brought it to us have abandoned it.

That's a start in promoting our local religion which have been in practice before the encroachment of the whites

Someone created a thread yesterday about having national center like mosque and church for some of our traditional religion which wasn't a bad idea. Just yesterday thread
Lol, I know say u no go get my message. What I meant was that by rejecting "religion" while embracing other Western ideologies such as LGBTQ rights, secularism, and atheism, u have inadvertently continued to adhere to "Whites cultural dominance", because ur best alternative to "religion" is still another ideology by White men (secularism and/or atheism). Ur last paragraph shows that some levelheaded Africans are now waking up from their slumber. grin

Salaam!
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by helinues: 5:31pm On Apr 03
Almunjid:

Lol, I know say u no go get my message. What I meant was that by rejecting "religion" while embracing other Western ideologies such as LGBTQ rights, secularism, and atheism, u have inadvertently continued to adhere to "Whites" cultural dominance. because ur best alternative to "religion" is still another ideology by White men (secularism and/or atheism). Ur last paragraph shows that some levelheaded Africans are now waking up from their slumber. grin

Salaam!

I actually have no issue about religion, but when things like natural disasters like this happen, God should be set aside, both don't mix
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by TylerMeji: 5:37pm On Apr 03
We've really not been grateful in this part of the world.

I'd rather find a way to earn dollars rather than japaing
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Gboom: 5:44pm On Apr 03
helinues:

Please preach that to the sheepishs, not me. Ordinary for you to give credit to the engineer who built a bridge that can withstand 7 above magnitude. Are there no religious people in Taiwan who could have prayed for the diversion... Hahaha, no prayer fit stop natural disasters not to talk of artificial caused

The earthquake must have been detected early even before it happened, all thanks to the scientist, something your Bible couldn't predict or divert.

Everything na end time to you people even though those things might have happened severally. Is this the first earthquake on earth? Is this going to be the last one?

Any disaster must be attributed to end time that never ready to come.
The reason you are detesting God's power is because you have not seen "firifiri" before. If you see challenges that will make you run more than your strength you will fear God
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Almunjid(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03
helinues:

I actually have no issue about religion, but when things like natural disasters like this happen, God should be set aside, both don't mix

Since humanity's earliest days, curiosity has driven us to seek explanations for the events that shape our world. Across diverse cultures, interpretations of such events are informed by distinct knowledge and experiences. For instance, scientists might interpret an earthquake as a natural phenomenon with no spiritual significance, while those of religious faith may see it as divine retribution. The validity of these perspectives is often influenced by personal beliefs and the angle from which one examines the situation.

Shalom!
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by baralatie(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03
Nthe bridge no gree
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by toprealman: 6:01pm On Apr 03
Our own earthquake is man made. Wike and Sally , taring only a particular ethnic group.
Just as Taiwan will bounce back ver soon and continue from where they stopped, the marginalized group in Nigeria persecuted by the so called powers that be will continue to grow stronger and stronger!
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by PHAYOL81: 6:02pm On Apr 03
Damn!
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by funshint(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03
helinues:
All the countries close to the ring of fire should be preparing for worst disaster to come

Kudos to the engineer who built the bridge. Not like the charades we have down here in Nigeria
Just anything to disparage your country. Wonder what you would have said if the total bridge collapse that happened in the U.S after a "mild" impact from a ship had happened in Nigeria? Most super constructions in Nigeria have been top notch. Take that to the bank?
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Focusmind: 6:31pm On Apr 03
helinues:

Religion na scam

You just wasted your time explaining science to a brain-washed religion fanatics. He won't understand the explanation you put up there. Religion has done incalculable damage to psyche of Africans, especially, Nigerians.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by damoobaba: 6:55pm On Apr 03
Ikjec:

Dont just use English to invite natural disaster to Nigeria, i take God beg you.
Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by Obaranje: 6:55pm On Apr 03
helinues:

Religion na scam
who made those plate that meet together there by causing earth friction? I believe they came by chance just like the phone you are using to type right now also came by chance

God is the greatest engineer, know this and know peace

Even Satan believe sey God get the greatest power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan by damoobaba: 6:56pm On Apr 03
yommen:

Olohun!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I don warn the guy before he use English invite disaster come Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.