Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Genuine APGA Members Who Worked With Obiano Are With Soludo. By Chinedu Obigwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genuine APGA Members Who Worked With Obiano Are With Soludo. By Chinedu Obigwe (68 Views)

BBC Mentions Tony Kabaka As A Cultist Who Worked For APC (2021 Video) / Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine APGA Members Who Worked With Obiano Are With Soludo. By Chinedu Obigwe by TonyRazor(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03
Genuine APGA members who worked with Obiano are with Soludo. By Chinedu Obigwe

*Re - Tension in Anambra as former political appointees move to work against Soludo* .

In my reaction to the above referred news report, I will state without mincing words that the genuine lovers of APGA that worked for Fmr Governor Obiano are not part of those making moves to work against Governor Soludo.

They are firmly in support of his administration and will persuade him to contest the 2025 election to clinch a well deserved for 2nd term mandate.

The truth is that some of the appointees of Fmr. Governor Obiano are now members of APC , PDP and Labour Party.

So the threat of them joining another party is misplaced because many of them are already in opposition parties.

They cannot be in opposition parties and texpect Governor Soludo to empower them financially to fight from their party.

It is not done and no right thinking person will do that.

Another thing I will not fail to add is that threatening Governor Soludo is a waste of time because he is not someone that can be forced to do what he does not want to do wirh threat.

What I know is that Governor Soludo has not closed his door with regards to the accommodation of the interest of genuine lovers of APGA that worked for Fmr Governor Obiano and that are still supporting the party.

Many of them are already part of Soludo's administration and that is starting from HE Onyeka ibezim, the Deputy Governor to some Commissioners ,to Transition committee chairmen, Special advisers, Senior Special assistants and Special Assistants .

I remember vividly that Governor Soludo in his meeting with the Fmr political appointees made his stand known on the issue of the payment of severance allowances and he has not changed from that stand.

Those threatening to work against him are well known political mercenaries.

But the good thing is that with what Governor Soludo is doing in Anambra, anybody threatening to work against him will have the good people of Anambra that are beneficiaries of his administration good work to contend with.

The good people of Anambra are happy with Governor Soludo good work and they will do everything humanly possible to secure a 2nd term mandate for him in 2025.

Daalu nu.

(1) (Reply)

You're Suffering From Poverty Of Knowledge / Ethnic Clashes,kidnapping: Kogi Indigenes Want Security Adviser, Omodara Sacked / Peacepro Alarmed Over Ngos Sponsoring Of Terrorism Against Idps In Northeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.